It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' InfoWars files for bankruptcy in U.S. court

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

That's false logic. You have no idea what could or couldn't happen to an insider.

Pot meet kettle

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why are you so aggressive in every post on every thread? Are you another entitled ring holder?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: justsomerandomdude

Am I incorrect about Gay Frog?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Alex Jones. Is pretty entertaining.

The power behind his words echos in the hall of infinity.

The truth is always powerful. Now it's the next level of that. (has milk in it)

Succubus with goblins. Nothing more to say.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PlebianCurtains

You would expect a comedian (Bill Hicks) to be entertaining?

The supplements don't seem to be working though, as Alex is one hell of an old looking 48 year old.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This says Alex Jones' net worth is around $5 million.

www.famousbirthsdeaths.com...

It also has his height as 5'-9" while other sources say 5'-10" and various sources have Bill Hick's height as anywhere between 6' and 6'-1". It's normal to lose an inch or two with age.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
AJ is not a CIA Asset LOL.

Nobody else will yell enough like him
AJ is the best

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
What kind of supplements is he selling? I don't think I'd put anything he was championing, into my system. Lol

All kinds of amazing stuff like 'Super Male Vitality' so the incel crowd can have mommy put a few drops on each of the Hot Pockets she brings down to the basement for them.

Perfect. I like when people waste money on trash to spite me, buy them all as soon as your monthly Welfare check comes in.

You are an especially vicious Human-being aren't you ?

Someone didn't love you enough or perhaps they loved you to much , I've noticed your opinions on anyone Subject are always of a noncommittal sort which is because your either horrified of being wrong or you have a serious lack of self confidence , in fact I'm sure it's both .

In any terms mate lighten up Augustus , life is to short to be so negative and Nihilism gets old even before college is over.

p.s. Don't think of this as me attacking you , quite the opposite mate I like you .
edit on 21-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What am I incorrect about, the incels and their Hot Pockets or that it warms my black heart when people spite themselves over me?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What am I incorrect about, the incels and their Hot Pockets or that it warms my black heart when people spite themselves over me?

As per usual you are right in this instance , but it's not about right or wrong .

'Treat others as you would have them treat you .'

That is the point I'm trying to make .

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That's an interesting question! It seems like the consensus is that there is no definitive answer, as it really depends on the individual and their own beliefs. Some people believe that the soul is eternal and will continue to exist after death, while others believe that the soul is finite and will cease to exist after death. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to decide what they believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join