It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I pose a simple few questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

"The in synch with" that you are talking about is the same thing I mean about the cups... someone that has their mind off and wandering has left their body unguarded and one's energy can "fill it" it happens with the individual sense consciousnesses all the time getting over the irritation of that occurring is a practice all in and of itself as it is similar to some doppelganger like demon that has attached that others have mistaken as you when it is just their vision or idealization of you and not really you.

But the eye consciousness can be used the same way ear and words can and likewise with the other senses and their respective consciousnesses; I know one teacher that avoids that by negating that many consciousnesses and says all the senses are one consciousness and they are governed by the mind as a consciousness judging the experiences as either positive negative or neutral... The world knows him as a Buddhist but it's not what Gautama taught... It would be nice if it were the way he says; instead of what the Gautama Buddha said it is; Don't get me wrong... but that's just wishful thinking.

It sounds like you were inverted in your meditations... but I have had an experience of sitting and a hole opening up between the eyes and what seemed as a snake falling out of it. I didn't think it abnormal as a thought instant made a vision of that Egyptian headdress with the snake there... It made me think maybe they didn't wear those things but the iconography was more metaphorical of some teaching or spiritual path that visually describes an occurrence without discussing it being truth or not truth... however what it means as an experience? I don't know; but I do know the eye of re and ra and merkaba are involved in those that have been on the fringes of society with the Egyptian religions and forms... as archeology keeps going about and digging up their ancestors and telling people that know what it means what it means... I guess that's funny in and of itself and has been for quite some time among Egyptians. But I wouldn't think it(snake out of the head) anything abnormal having been around that long and it only seems to appear in iconography of those in the seated position were other icographic beings are present.

I think most of your aches and pains is the forcing your will... I know you said you were taught those things and the teaching was for the reason that you grasp without any doubt that shouldn't be doing those things and know why others do not. The visuddhimagga goes through the attainment and acquisition of that and the irony is when it's called the path to purity instead of opps look at all the negative kamma I've accumulated using those techniques... as they are intentional actions of body speech and mind acting as one so it only makes sense later when the heap of those three disperse karmic result will occur in one of the three as suffering. So it is very important to not get distracted by those "super natural powers" asap since not accumulating kamma and being free from the cycle of becoming is the real goal so doing those practices just adds more chains of bondage in reality.

The synch/cups thing is very close to what gets called loving kindness brahma-vihara when it comes to doing that with animals you pointed it out with the fish... I jumped a ditch and slipped and came face to face with a viper as it reared back to strike I shut my eyes and visualized myself being the same thing but way larger when my face seemed as a mirror reflection in a quick flash smiling I opened my eyes and it was gone. So as a defense such a thing you speak of works and it was a spontaneous arising of defense not volitional as such a thing would have taken too long though the jumping the small stream was volitional.

But the synch/cups some people just seem to pass on through in awareness and unawareness those that don't want to leave your form are sometimes a little more persistent like oh yeah Buddhist have a practice of refuge so let's go hole up in camp in them because they feel fresh out of the dryer great... that's not really what is meant by refuge as one is supposed to formally ask first like on bended knee palms together and the person has a right to refuse allowing it. But you may or may not be surprised by how many people just try to kick in your doors and hang out trying to get rid of their awful karmic accumulation of feelings, perception etc like it's some religious asylum all theirs and haven't worked for it... as if getting inside and outside of people is no different than changing clothes, then get all territorial over it... It's honestly entirely laughible if it wasn't such an ignorant practice.

In your case I think I'd reformulate what I was taught to cut those bonds into other words of a tradition that have them... sometimes it is difficult to stop and give english words to describe one pali or sanskrit words but if I say kamma most people think what goes around comes around um no that's not kamma but at the same time it's a bindu preventing them from knowing kamma when saying it's what goes around comes around... not knowing it is a bindu or a wall against understanding what kamma is; just allows that ignorance to continue unquestioned. But intention and all that can arise from it; is a closer translation of what kamma is other than a metallic device used for reaping a harvest.

Resolve is strength of will, I used to have to resolve to sit for 45 minutes... decades later; several hours and even days going by without much notice a knock on my door and it's oh yeah I guess I need to stop sitting now... but just sitting has enough for me; too many other things used to go on thinking I was sitting but not really knowing there wasn't any sitting really occurring by all eye witnesses oh no you're lying you were too sitting... nope thinking and dreaming maybe but not sitting.
edit on 28-4-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Yes when you get the free time please pm the other three to me. Thank You, Question. I am wondering if the meditation I do has a name or if its just standard type of meditation. Describe asa.....

I lay in bed.
I imaging sinking into myself. When deep, I know I can go deeper still.
After about 5 to 10 minutes my feet start to turn into what seems concrete which rises slowly from feet to head. But when it approaches my lungs I get very anxious which causes much conflict.
I also get two or three quick breaths that releases something sweet into my lungs.
I also hear something in the room like wood cracking which seems to accelerate meditation process.
When my entire body turns to concrete I have no contact with the body
Seems like high frequency zing before entering what I call a void of absolute nothingness.

Why I ask is I am trying to overcome the anxiety of letting go of my breath.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It isn't inverted in meditations

I was physically polarised

I was attacked by entities (physical ones, manifested as orbs of light like a "burning bush")

They were interested in the fact I was not afraid of them

They pushed their way into my mind

When I refused to bow down to them, or refer to them as anything more than a parasite, they threatened me with death. Physically. I told them to kill me

They also threatened to kill my son Joshua. I told them to go ahead. I would rather see him dead, than submit to something that would try use such threats to control

Such beings should be opposed at all costs. As a matter of duty

So, they threatened to hurt others I cared about, to try force me to concede

Or, they said, I could call to a religion, to save me

I would never call to a religion, or let anyone pay a pain that was mine to bare. So I killed myself

But I didn't die

I woke up, when I should have been dead, and the entities were far more gentle to me after I did

A male entity calling itself "El". A female calling itself "Sophia"

When I first "met" these entities in the form of an orb of fiery light, they called themselves "Annunaki". But I've since come to understand why they used that name. They are the same beings responsible for all the ancient philosophies and the subsequent corruptions and religious mirrors

This happened at a very particular "timing" aligned to December 2012

They physically polarised my consciousness, in my body, during the time I was "dead" and had left my body

I did this more than once

The first time it felt like crashing backwards through layers or darkness (like falling backwards into a black swimming pool) repeatedly, through layer after layer, then exploding back into light

Alive, when moments before I had accepted my fate and given myself to death

The idea of it, as far as understand it, is that it forces emotional catharsis

It is tearing me back across non-physical dimensions to physically realign with my body, the right way around

They refer to it as "passing through the sun". To forcefully burn away impurity

Also, my swearing not to reveal what I was taught about the layers of consciousness, was not something they made me swear

It was something I swore to myself

At the start of this process, I met the love of my life

The most beautiful woman I had every met, with blood-red dyed hair, working as a barmaid at a bar on the edge of the ocean. Just like in Revelation

The red-haired woman I was supposed to marry and have a family with. The only women I had ever wanted to marry and have kids with

When I refused to submit to these entities and didn't care if they killed me, she is the one they threatened to hurt

They promised they would take her from me, and the very night they threatened this, they did

She went from being happy and friendly, to dark and seemingly miserable. Most of all, she wouldn't talk to me and wouldn't explain why

When I killed myself, it was for her. If I was gone, they would have no reason to hurt her any more

So ...

After surviving their "tests of will", I decided that I would not give the world the most important things I have learned ...

Unless they are given to her first

Until they return her, nobody gets the understanding

Or, they can find someone else to pass through the sun, to be their messenger

But, seeing as though I was polarised and this seems to have made the women that should be my wife, instead hate me for no particular reason (opposite), then there is a very big problem

I'll give most everything they have taught and I understand freely to those who want to know ...

But not these keys. Not the most important and detailed parts

I'll explain the layers exist, and that they align with the old Testament plagues, 9 Norse realms and the Kabbalah tree,

But I will not give the exact details of how the sequence works, so that it align with the propagation of matter in physics, the manifestation of consciousness and everything else

I'll hold the world at ransom and watch it die, before I detail these things to anyone, until I have shared them with the red-haired woman first

I won't even write them down, or make diagrams, beyond the first 3 numbers, symbols, which align the Om

It is important for alignment, that my wife be the first person to know the sequence, so nobody can be/come between us

Might not make much sense to others to hear this, but it is very important in my eyes

More important than existent itself. Because without her, it is all pointless

And the fact I've already proven in willing to die for her (love) is a massive, massive problem for those who Govern and teach of such organised processes in things like religion

It means they can't touch me. Or take anything of what I offer

More than this, it appears they have aligned the keys I've been given, with the principles within certain organised religions

So that if they don't bring balance and restore the divine feminine as they were ordered to do (and ignored), then I don't receive the love of my life back either

And if I don't get my love, they lose these particular keys

Thus, I am at war with them

This is how I know the great apostasy is already being enacted

They won't give the perfect love they promised. So everything is going to be taken from them

I have been waiting for her for 10 years now

It is at the point where I am starting to no longer care if she ever comes. As long as they are all destroyed

Even if it means this world must be destroyed to do it

Because if they aren't willing to give the perfect love that was promised to us coming into this world, then there is no point in this world continuing
edit on 29 4 22 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Realizing you're "dead" is a good thing being shuttled off into all this other stuff instead of going back to a normal eat sleep bring home the bacon and poop life isn't not for you as an individual and not for your family. The seventh consciousness is infinite getting stuck there grasping at an infinite amount of concepts is the same thing as a hell or purgatory. The heart is always still and silent the mind needs to sink to its level and acquire the same thing... then freedom results.

edit on 29-4-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Oh good you're getting ambrosia or soma the sweet taste you mention it just means the inner alchemy of the philosophers stone is complete... sometimes I get an entire mouth full like someone took a swallow of water and it somehow ended up in my mouth and throat and it's like; yay I'm sitting here drowning!

I suggest thinking and affirming swaddled; as concrete is not very comforting... a meditational word would be a good anchor or ground eventually over time you can skip the entire process you described and just uttering the meditational word will become cause for it. I have heard that sort of practice but it was for experiencing OBE states not a formal meditation as laying down one is very likely to just fall asleep... the biggest danger of sitting is like what you said about letting go before the lungs concrete over the breath turns around at the lower dan tien or a few finger breadths below the navel before being lost in meditation in the lotus flower directly above it when one falls out of the meditational absorption is is back at that turn around point and if not sitting securely one can jolt and jerk about until coherency returns out of the jhana state of which there are four to master.

I'll PM you about the other three brahmaviharas the one of loving kindness was already discussed a little bit between myself and Compendium their post speaking about the fish and the animals.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Per sempre amore e morte
Amen

Keep on burning 🔥

edit on 29-4-2022 by Peeple because: had to add

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I don't have any problems staying awake. The watcher (my nickname for my awareness), watches the body as it goes to sleep. So I just cling to the watchers perspective, Rather than the minds, if that makes sense. The brahmaviharas of fearlessness speaks to me. I suspect, that is how I entered the void the first time. To sacrifice myself for a loved family member who was dieing (she didn't die). I will focus on that as well as affirming swaddled.

Thank you Crowfoot.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If we empower the subconciousness into conciousness we can attract negative entities that will try to experience life through our own life energies from our weakened state of mind. These negative entities will align with our own fears/loves/hopes to try gain control over us. You need empower your own concious will over your subconcious and start breathing in life again. These negative entities cannot take root in a healthy mind.

So take long walks and start smelling the roses again. Watch the wind rustling through the branches of the tree's. Know that the real you has no concern for any of the minds nonsense. Come what may.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

That what you did in self sacrifice has its root in Chod one of the only places that still teaches that vihara as lineage the selfless sort of that kind of sacrifice goes to the indrya timeline as heavens are concerned(how long they last) the one palm up facing outward is the sign for fearlessness and two palms up are close the gates as mudra/mudita goes.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

That you crowfoot.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Two folks here are blind to each other, never walk around the bush !

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join