It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valhalla Death Cult Fantasists In Ukraine Influenced By Video Games

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Azov are now torturing and murdering the mercenaries in the tunnels under the steelworks. This will be blamed on Russia. The mercenaries are now the underdogs in need of support.

The overall purpose is to increase the numbers and nationalities of motivated participants.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Freeborn

Funny how I haven't seen videos of russia tourturing and murdering its prisoners...Ive seen 2 of ukraine doing such things.

Of course not. why? because thats bad PR. Look what they did in afghanistan for how they can be.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

When does Sean Penn arrive?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've looked him up and I'm pleased to say I didn't recognise him. To be fair to him he said it was just a thought that flitted through whatever awareness he has. We can't expect him to follow through. But I am impressed by his imagined bravery. He says he's going to give his imaginary body armour to a civilian.

. . . his calls to action are not without consequence. His comments have often encouraged escalation . . .
www.documentjournal.com... a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: gortex

Azov are now torturing and murdering the mercenaries in the tunnels under the steelworks. This will be blamed on Russia. The mercenaries are now the underdogs in need of support.

The overall purpose is to increase the numbers and nationalities of motivated participants.

prove that statement.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The proof will be shown to us in the coming days and weeks.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Thats not proof. where is the Nazi flags? I also see white arm bands,and those are usually RUSSIAN supporting Ukranians.

ANYONE supporting the invaders is a traitor and deserves WORSE.
edit on 22000000ppam by yuppa because: info

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why won't Zelenski exchange POWs with Russia?

I don't know, only Zelensky and Putin can answer that.

But I did find this report stating that three prisoner exchanges had taken place since the invasion began.
To be honest that surprised me, no great numbers involved but it sort of gives hope that there is still hope for diplomacy....and common sense.

www.rferl.org...

I somehow suspect you'll dismiss the source though.

Maybe you wrote about how Russia treats prisoners you were referring back to when Ukraine was part of USSR.

So, are you trying to deny that Russia has quite a poor record on its treatment of Prisoners of War, civilians in conquered lands, subjugated peoples and dissenters?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why won't Zelenski exchange POWs with Russia?

They have been doing so.

link

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Lol the more I see videos from either side of their soldiers makes me laugh more and more, they don’t even look equipped to do any of the bs the news and people on the internet say they are doing. Lol most of the time they don’t even look like professional soldiers or military men, they look like terribly dressed actors from a night of the living dead movie from the 70’s

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Everyone's a "neo-nazi".

Yeah... we're all up against the Fed Reserve... whether we know it or not. It is all futile regardless... "they" own our thought and put us against eachother regularly, as we all can obviously see on ATS.

Neo-nazis.... marionettes.... all the same.... how and why we die ultimately only amounts up to how soon the maggots get to our eyeballs. All the other rhetoric we spout with our iq-challenged, propaganda-filled minds makes no difference. We need spell-check universally implemented into these fourth Reich propaganda media devices just to properly read how much of a dolt we truly are.

At least we're not smart enough to understand this and we can hide behind these overwhelmingly inflated super-egos. Or maybe I'm just a glass half-full kinda guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Thats not proof. where is the Nazi flags? I also see white arm bands,and those are usually RUSSIAN supporting Ukranians.

Wouldn't the Russian ethnic Ukrainians have a day then..

They are being terrorized.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

www.rferl.org...

I somehow suspect you'll dismiss the source though.

Why would I dismiss it? If I do dismiss something it is only after I read or watch what has been presented.

I am not dismissing it but since the article does not state who was exchanged I have my suspicions that it was a political prisoner like I had said before.

So, are you trying to deny that Russia has quite a poor record on its treatment of Prisoners of War, civilians in conquered lands, subjugated peoples and dissenters?

No, I asked if that history of poor treatment includes the period of time that Ukraine was part of Russia. If so I think that would be really ironic.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst

originally posted by: yuppa

Wouldn't the Russian ethnic Ukrainians have a day then..

They are being terrorized.

Oh you mena like the Israeli Palestinian ethnic jews? If they betrayed Ukraine they HAVE no country except Russia. Same as them.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Remember when the U.S Army released a video game to literally recruit people.

Kids being sent to wars thinking it will be just like COD or Battlefield games is not something new, or exclusive to the Ukraine.

America’s Army: Proving Grounds

It's like that whole, "When you do it you're a terrorist, but when I do it I'm a hero!" thing humans love to do so much.
edit on 19-4-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: added link

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Can be...however from all I can see have not been in this case. Unless you got something that shows it which I havent seen.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

“literally think it's like a video game."

LITERALLY? I don't think so.

If they did, they would be trying to find the mouse and keyboard, press space to jump, use TAB for targeting or map or menu or whatnot.

I was thinking how little video games ACTUALLY influence anyone; someone that has played, let's say GTAV many hours every day for a week, WANTING to 'play real life' just like they played the game, would NOT stop a car, then open the door, and drag someone out and start driving.

They might stand in the middle of the road, but then they would try to find the Y-button and the TRIGGER buttons to drive the car. They would NOT have real-life 'reflexes' for doing that stuff, they would have GAMEPAD reflexes they would try to use.

There have been people that have frantically been trying to 'load the old save game' when things got tough in real life. There are people looking for a clock on their bathroom mirror's lower right part. There are many neurosis like this, but the thing is, the GUI for real life and video games is _SO_ vastly different, people that WOULD hallucinate real life to be a video game would NOT know what to do.

You don't RAISE A HEAVY, METALLIC WEAPON to your cheek in a video game, you just press a MOUSE BUTTON or gamepad button to shoot.

You don't actually use your LEGS to talk in a video game, you just use keys or gamepad buttons again. Maybe if you are playing in VR, there's SOME similarity, but even then, there are buttons, menus, GUIs and such that do not exist in real life.

This means that since the GUI and the overall experience is so different - after all, you are just looking at polygons, pixels and lots of bugs, and easy, tireless movement in a video game, but in real life, there are no polygons or texturemaps or pixels, everything is just 'substance' of some kind.

You can't just orient yourself to the completely different way of doing things in real world if you come straight from a video game, you can't just think of real life as video game, because the user interface is completely different, it would take a long time of adjustment, and during THAT kind of time, you would definitely snap out of it and realize it's a completely different thing.

I don't think video game can make anyone a killer, I don't think anyone that's ready to murder would ever consider real-life murder anything like a video game pixel stuff, etc. People should stop hysterizing about video games and let peaceful people play.

I have played all kinds of 'war games' and so-called 'violent games' and even many kinds of fighting games, driving games, and so on. I have NEVER had any urge to do anything similar in real life, it's a completely different world, and EVERYONE realizes this, except some really psychopathic hallucinatory brain-malfunctioners (yeah, I made up a word).

It's like playing pong and then wanting to slide some rectangle up and down to prevent a box from reaching some kind of edge. Who would do that in real life?? No one.

Or how about Pac-Man - no one, and I mean ABSOLUTELY no one would ever have played Pac-Man and then gotten the urge to eat lots and lots of pills, gone to some medicine cabinet and just downed as many pills as they can eat, and eaten every individual pill with their jaw completely open and then completely closed, and then moved on to a next pill, and then trying to avoid some ghosts..

I mean, get real - video games and reality are two completely separate things, and everyone that has ever played a game KNOWS this.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join