It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter is a pagan holiday - whoever celebrates Easter is pagan and NOT Christian

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: DaCook

I expect all Christianity to be eradicated by 2035.

If the current trend continues, Christianity will not be considered a “major” religion in England in about 20-25 years. You are eradicating yourselves.

Denny

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Christianity will never be eradicated, in the west birth rates are falling, the populations is getting older, the kid's are now more dumb than there grandparent's generation, less intelligent and also less religious?.

But in the third world Christianity is Thriving, there are at least 1.3 billion Christians.

Even if it was somehow to become a fact that our part of the world over here in Europe and also the Americas and Australia etc ended up losing there religions due to there falling birth rates and the ensuing fall in importance on the world stage as the this will also make them weaker and less productive percentage wise Christianity will continue to bloom and grow increasing in numbers NOT Decreasing.

The Gate of Hell shall NOT prevail against the Church, maybe the odd denomination may vanish, maybe some nations may lost most (but not all unless there is a genocide) Christians but there will always be Christianity in some form, maybe people don't go to church as much, maybe with all the scandals and the infiltration of the church by it's enemy's whom then acted within they no longer trust there priests BUT that does not mean they no longer pray in private or even just accept and sometimes silently speak to god in there own mind's.

The sad thing about this form of underground Christianity if it comes to pass in some nations is that it then no longer influences society or it's morals leaving it to spiral into darkness, immorality and evil.

But in the end it shall prevail and the Church will even if you don't see it come back stronger, brighter and purged of those leeches that used there positions for evil.

Off on a side note I always wondered whom the real Chester John was, maybe the King of Ethiopia though there are several other candidates as well, lost kingdom's in Eurasia, in western China etc and we know that perhaps over a thousand years before the Portuguese reached the shores of Japan that ancient eastern Christians had already visited that nation showing that Christianity competed with Buddhism and other religions even in those far off times and places.

edit on 20-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Christianity will never be eradicated, in the west birth rates are falling, the populations is getting older, the kid's are now more dumb than there grandparent's generation, less intelligent and also less religious?.

But in the third world Christianity is Thriving, there are at least 1.3 billion Christians.

Even if it was somehow to become a fact that our part of the world over here in Europe and also the Americas and Australia etc ended up losing there religions due to there falling birth rates and the ensuing fall in importance on the world stage as the this will also make them weaker and less productive percentage wise Christianity will continue to bloom and grow increasing in numbers NOT Decreasing.

But in the end it shall prevail and the Church will even if you don't see it come back stronger, brighter and purged of those leeches that used there positions for evil.

WOW! Guess the good news is you recognize there are people who use use Christianity to literally fleece people. Evidently worked for Constantine. Worked for the people who stole damn close to a million dollars of what should have gone back to my blood family. (True story)

The bad news is it ain’t about low birth rates, the information I posted is percentage of current and past population n the trends. Not sure how much I can dumb it down, future babies have nothing to do with it. People are leaving Christianity and the numbers do not lie. In my perspective, the younger generation are smarter, bigger and better looking. Not the opposite of what you say. Remember, those are your neighbors. Making them evil probably was not taught in the Bible. They aren’t taking the bait so that makes them dumb n evil?

Glad you are excited about Africa. Right now Muslims are killing Christians n Christians are killing Muslims. Not something I’d personally be proud of.

Denny

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is an example of just how wacked out Christianity has become. You do know certain white evangelical ministers are promoting Trump as the next best thing to hot buttered popcorn n even promoting him as almost the second coming of Christ. Seriously.

So, did the second coming attend Easter services? Nope, would have interfered with his golf game. Hell, as a kid, never missed an Easter service. What was I doing wrong?

Denny

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

that is why the protestant reformation came about so they could share the wealth of the people and not just all go to the Pope.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

My mother lost a hell of a lot more than that, Title, Inheritance (Tattersall's bloodstocks and Aintree property's she was Lady Elizabeth Tattersall's sole heir AND a blood relative - we had a policeman in Liverpool who tried to say it was just left to her because Elizabeth wanted to and did not even realize until my mother told him that she WAS her relative by blood).

An at the time MP (member of Parliament) by the name of Ken Hind of the conservative party whom was the representative for our County of west Lancashire over here in the UK told my mother in 1992 that he could not help because "Where this much money is concerned there is no gentleman above board", I suspect very strongly that as he was also a Barrister he was probably paid off very well indeed, then the police operation that was investigating the fraud was closed down and men including some local political figures such as Derek Hatton a former corrupt Liverpool city council leader whom were involved in it were allowed to go free and uncharged by the police, Tattersall's bloodstock's promptly up staked from the UK were it had been founded by our ancestor Lord Tattersall in Newmarket and had been here since 1749 and moved it's head office over to the republic of Ireland (probably to avoid having those offices raided in any future investigations), all corruption, all fraud and you would not believe the things they did to my mother and our family if I told you but the worst was the betrayal of my brothers Francis and Terrance and my Sisters Sharon, Jeanette, Lynn leaving only me and my Sister Christine Loyal to our mother, they had millions we found out later with Jeanette apparently having gotten through about four million in pay off money (peanuts compared to what my mother was robbed of).

So I understand your bitterness there I really do but the church is the believers not some corrupt elite in charge of it always remember that and at times God does guide a good soul to authority.

I wish you luck with any quest for justice you may seek but in my experience there is NON in THIS world, still that would make an excellent and interesting thread.

edit on 21-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join