It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan has the first case of the omicron XE variant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This what ever it is, is NOT going away.
The health ministry announced Monday that Japan had for the first time detected the XE “recombinant variant” of the omicron strain of the coronavirus during a routine check at an airport.

The XE variant was detected in a woman in her 30s who arrived at Narita Airport from the United States on March 26. The woman, whose nationality was not immediately identified, was asymptomatic, the ministry said.

And I didn't know this either.
The XE strain is a recombinant of the omicron variant’s BA.1 and BA.2. subvariants. A recombinant variant occurs when an individual becomes infected with two or more variants at the same time, resulting in a mixing of their genetic material within the patient’s body, according to the U.K. Health Security Agency. As of April 5, England had reported 1,125 cases of XE, according to Japan’s health ministry.

Japan Times
www.japantimes.co.jp...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Summer is coming up, people will want to travel. They will make peoples lives miserable in other words, all already planning for that

In other words , it's all BS excuses to restrict people's free movement to travel.
edit on 11-4-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Come on man the charade is over , quit living scared and enjoy your life and time mim . Covid was for control , don’t let it work on you

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Asymptomatic..

Which means not sick.

This is a nonstory.
edit on 4 11 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ive also noticed that as the 'free' tests have been taken away from the uk......the hospitalisation numbers have 'gone up'.......and BoJo recently said that the way out of lockdown is irreversible only to say the other day that......'future lockdowns cant be ruled out'

they wont let this power trip go......and looking at whats happening in Shanghai, I doubt it ever will
edit on 11-4-2022 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this... GEEZ....enjoy life and dont stress... take another shot and you will be good! promise!

a reply to: Bringittothelight

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Asymptomatic variant.

So, it does nothing but spread itself around?

Seems alright as viruses go. Let it spread I reckon. No one will even notice. Presumably it'll only get milder and milder.

No more lockdowns though that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
sorry, BoJo (uk) has other plans.....digital health passport and more lockdowns.......

youtu.be...

a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is another surge of some variant going around here also. Everyone who has gotten it has been double of triple vaxed. One of the guys I play golf with his wife tested positive so he stayed home for a week self isolating. She was fine after 3 days (she is 57) and he is back playing golf on this Thursday. Wife's cousin also tested positive and ran fever for two days...she is still alive..

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would never take the bs jab. I tested positive a while back (took 3 tests all positive), and never even had the sniffles. Nothing… But I had a week off of work paid for by the feds, which really angered me. Why? Why blow taxpayers money on this nothing variant. I’ve been exposed to far, far worse things that nobody even raised an eyebrow over.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I would never take the bs jab. I tested positive a while back (took 3 tests all positive), and never even had the sniffles. Nothing… But I had a week off of work paid for by the feds, which really angered me. Why? Why blow taxpayers money on this nothing variant. I’ve been exposed to far, far worse things that nobody even raised an eyebrow over.

It totally freaked everyone out a death rate of 00.35 of 1 % ,they are still wearing masks in shops here but they fail to notice the suicide rate and drink and drugs deaths that is a non issue on the news as is the faltering health service .

I would run out of fingers and toes counting the number of much younger friends who have died during all this ,the death rate from that alone is staggering to me guys who should have lived for many many decades are now in the ground from a nothing burger that they were sold 24/7 by that devil box

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There's going to be a vaccine for each and every variant. One barely functioning vaccine per variant, as long as the government is paying for everything.

The moment the Pandemic Emergency ends, the Vaccine madness will die off.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Remember when the whole forum was overrun with covid threads? Seems so long ago and yet it wasn't. I don't think the world will be fooled again and it is in the powers that be best interest to not try another lockdown. But I agree with the posters who say they don't want to let the power go. I sometimes catch myself forgetting it even happened which is strange considering it dominated the news and discussion for so long. I can't even remember the last time someone said so and so has covid. I hope that it remains that way.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

XE = hiding a laugh🤭, or 🤮 puking your choice .. come on man.. get the picture yet? 😆🤫

The new emoji varient is bound to be a trend soon enough so get on board! 🤭
edit on 11-4-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

XE = hiding a laugh🤭, or 🤮 puking your choice .. come on man.. get the picture yet? 😆🤫

The new emoji varient is bound to be a trend soon enough so get on board! 🤭

For me, I don't wish anyone to get ill. But infections are at an all time high now in Tokyo. I think those that are riding the subways and breathing into their mask is what is causing the new and recent strain to have this happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have covid atm. I don’t know which variant it is because we don’t get told. I caught it off my husband. It was harder on him than me. Though I’ve been dosing myself with Panadol, ibuprofen, vitamin D, turmeric and red wine. Day 6 into infection and I feel like I’m starting to come good. My husband 10 Days after he first felt tested negative on a RAT.
I don’t get why the freaking out now that I’ve had the thing? It needs to stop. It can be managed.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well course, they killed people who left their home during lockdowns. They have been locked down since day 1 essentially. Obviously the vaccines did nothing.

Their cases should be sky high as it moves through their community. Immunity won't happen until everyone gets it. They took lockdowns to far and are being punished for it.

The goal of lockdowns is to reduce flooding hospitals. But everyone else in the world was allowed to go out for "necessities". Which piled everyone in a few (essential) buildings spreading the virus actually rather quickly. As chances for encounters occur if there is less places to get it.

They attacked people for opening their door. So til they manage infection rates properly, it will remain sky high. But that is why they are being hit so hard right now.

Anyone who actually has a brain has come forth and said exactly what I just did. "The vaccines were not ment to prevent catching it, but to slow the rate at which it was caught. The pandemic will not be over until EVERYONE gets the virus." - various scientist/doctors/news outlets.

(This is why places that did NOT lock down were over it a year ago).
edit on 12-4-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join