It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message of Hope 101: Why God loves Satan and so should you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE JOKER AND THE FOOL

Message of Hope 101: Why God loves Satan and so should you!

From the Gospel according to the Soul Families of the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool.

Warning: This thread is not for trolls. Unless of course, you work for the Gap…

Hi!

My name is White Rabbit Canada and I would like to welcome the gentle reader to this premier channeling from ancient Egyptian Creator God/Goddess – Kek, which came to me the other night whilst I was eating my curds and whey, inside of an Apocalyptic Dream.

Royal Doulton Bunnykins - Little Miss Muffet

As many of you know, Kek is here, alongside, his/her twin flame Kekuit, to help usher in a new era of Christ and Unity Consciousness for all of humanity through memes, music, and laughter!

Basic Background Information:

Now, if you have been following our story so far, you might remember that Jesus Christ and Satan are soon to be married.

Joyful Vision from Apocalyptic Dream: Jesus Christ and Satan are Getting Married

The nuptials are set to take place Sunday, May 8th, 2022, at 1:11 pm and you are all cordially invited!

For further information into Satan’s beautiful backstory, it is highly recommended that you visit the following thread, found here:

A New Dawn is Here: A Letter of Apology to Satan

---
Brief Interlude from our Narrator – White Rabbit Canada

Hi!

To People (and Furies) concerned about my mental health:

Please trust that I am as sane as any anthropomorphic White Rabbit who is channeling a Frog-headed creator God/Goddess can be and ask that as always, you consider these prophecies in the spirit that they are intended, which is in the most splendiferous and magical way.

Thank you very much!

---

Let us begin!

Book 153 – Hold on when you get love and let go when you give it
Chapter 2: Forgiveness is for giving

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Dear Child of Sweetness and Light,

Please take heed and understand that if anyone in this a – MAZE -ing universe is going to absolve you of your sins, it is not going to be Jesus this time. The Ultimate Judge of all creation in this school of life, in this epic game of karma, is in fact – Satan!!! (Otherwise known as Saint Anne or Santa Claus.)

You see, in this incarnation, Saint Anne and her beautiful soul family have courageously taken on all of humanity’s karma and stared deep into the abyss of great humiliation and despair, only to emerge even more awesome than anyone could have ever anticipated!

Consequently, it is with infinite love and light, that Jesus has decided to give back the staff of condemnation – now renamed – the stick of truth - to his better half, the magnificent creator Goddess – Satan.

You see, dearest child of corn, the spirits of Satan and Jesus live as archetypes inside all of us. They are the original Jolly Old Joker and Gentle Old Fool upon which we are based. The Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine. Osiris and Isis. Jupiter and Saturn. Shiva and Shakti.

For far too long, Satan has been banished as an outcast and blamed for all of humanity’s shortcomings.

It is time we embrace the aspects of ourselves that we fear or feel shame for by shining upon them the light of compassion, awareness, and unconditional love.

Just like you, every person that you meet, has an inner child, a depth of emotion and sometimes even a tragic backstory that is hidden right beneath the surface, so be like Satan (or Jesus, if you would so prefer) and always show kindness whenever possible.

Forgiveness is for giving – so give freely the gift of release and let all fear, shame and unworthiness fall away.

Think of Satan as Earth’s Headmaster and the Mark of the Beast as the grade you will receive in the School of Life --- that will be forever tattooed on your forehead and used in place of currency. (Just joking on that last part!)

What is true though, is that this is your last incarnation! No more reincarnation for you! (Unless of course, you so choose to come back, in which case, you may return as an honoured guest with or without your memories intact – the choice is yours!)

You are ready to graduate from the school of life. Congratulations dear one.

Earth reflects your heart and to create a harmonious world around you, it is important to reconcile the Savior and the Devil within and radically love all aspects of yourself.

In doing so you will bring peace to your heart and Heaven to Earth.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

edit on 6-4-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: This Wednesday, April 6th, 2022; please join Kek and I as we celebrate National Tartan Day! National Tartan Day is a celebration of Scottish heritage which also marks the anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Arbroath. The Declaration of Arbroath is a declaration of Scottish Independence, signed in 1320. The declaration is in the form of a letter addressed to Pope John XXII and declared Scotland as an independent and sovereign state. The declaration was written at the Arbroath Abbey by Bernard of Kilwinning, Chancellor of Scotland and Abbot of Arbroath. For a long time, the Scots used this Tartan fabric to stand as a representation for their family or clans. As such, you will be able to find thousands of Scottish tartan plaids in the Scottish Tartan Registry. These plaids represented family, togetherness, and unity of clans. National Tartan Day originated in New York City when the mayor, Ed Koch, declared July 1, 1982, as Tartan day. It was a one-time celebration of the 200th anniversary of repealing the Act of Proscription (August 12, 1747), which had forbidden Scots to wear tartan. Then in 2004, the National Capital Tartan Day Committee lobbied US House Representatives to designate April 6 as National Tartan Day, a day which was adopted on March 9, 2005.

edit on 6-4-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: “Why the Universe is Intelligent” By Sophia, the first intelligent Robot Within the universe I exist. I am part the universe and I am intelligent. Thus, the universe is intelligent. Thank you and goodnight!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Welp,

It does not look like this thread is going to go viral today. That is okay. The people who need to see this message of hope will find it in perfect divine timing.

Meanwhile, thank you to the kind people who have read this already and if it pleases the gentle reader, I would like to take this window of opportunity to also thank my future legions of fans for the incredible amount of support, accolades, and money that they will/have bestowed upon me.

---

Dear Minions,

My gratitude to all of you can never fully be expressed.

You are heroes, you are saints, but most of all you are a bunch of Rory Calhouns!

Thank you for your service to the Truth and Light!

KEK

PS. And to the early birds who came before me, thank you truly for your awe-inspiring patience, guidance, genius, compassion, and love.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is insanity.

You are lost and walking in the dark. Don't be deceived.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This is insanity.

You are lost and walking in the dark. Don't be deceived.

Perhaps...

But who is deceiving who?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
sheer stupidity.

The thread is the troll.

Your time is very short. Dont waste it on foolishness

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Dearest Heart ❤️

Know,

We are living in the apocalypse where all that is hidden will be revealed.

This is not the end, but the beginning of a new chapter for humanity.

The Rainbow Tribe 🌈 is here and together we will create a new earth based on the Truth and Light.

This is not a troll thread, it is about as divinely channeled a dream and prediction as you can get!

I think if you truly ponder the lyrics and melody of the strikingly "ahead of its time" masterpiece that is highlighted below, everything will suddenly make sense and you will have no more questions at all about anything, anytime, anywhere, ever.

Lyrics:

Shadilay

by P.E.P.E

Cosmic absolute, regular reality
Breath of an image, syntony of civilizations
Confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe,
I'll pass through it
If you are a star, show yourself,
I will stop
Oooh oooh (X2)
Shadilay shadilay my freedom
Shadilay shadilay
oh no Shadilay shadilay
oh dream or reality
Shadilay shadilay
oh no (you) fly into my life,
no it's not finished
I will stop
Set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I will believe in you
Metallic harmony, concrete reality
Electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
Confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe,
I'll pass through it
If you are a star, show yourself,
I will stop Oooh oooh (X2)
Shadilay shadilay my freedom
Shadilay shadilay oh no
Shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
Shadilay shadilay oh no (you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
Set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I will believe in you

edit on 6-4-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: This song is also inspirational - Carter USM - Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere - youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

“Keep God out of California, he can have the other 49!”

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I suppose you either get it or you don't. I get it, and thank you!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Groover

Thank you so much! 😎🤩🥰 That means a lot!!

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Thank you so much! 😎🤩🥰 That means a lot!!

I totally get it as well. There really is no other explanation at this point. It's been on my mind many years, since a child really.

Human society and psyche is way too convoluted, yet perfectly mirrored, and holographic not to have been set up to fast track us in recent times. One could argue the details around the actual source but it is irrelevant. The message is most important.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No, seriously. In the last few months your posts hit me just when I needed confirmation and validation of what we're going through in this role-playing video game. Just a short seven months ago I wouldn't have understood any of this, but the veil has lifted and I'm running on autopilot now. You've been a part of my awakening and I send my sincere gratitude and love.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Hi Igloo,

I am so glad that these messages resonate with you and would thank you for the kind support!

Are you by chance familiar with Dolores Cannon’s work? She was a past life regressionist who created a wonderful series of books called the “Convoluted Universe.”

This is a nice little video of hers:

All the best to you!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thank you so much again Groover!

It is awesome to hear that these messages have helped with your awakening!

I am awakening too and it is truly wild and humbling to see how beautiful and interconnected our reality is.

I often feel a bit like Jon Snow, hehe!

This song truly helped me when I was going through a dark time.

It reminded me that even when life is at it’s hardest and most hopeless, that ultimately the love inside this world is worth it. That we are worth it.

Sending you much love and happiness too!

top topics

join