It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the 8th king but of the 7 mean in the Bible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This is a very specific prophecy by the Apostle John that tells us what to look for.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Apostle John is telling us that a beast was alive, he's now is not but yet is when he ascends out of the bottomless pit. What this is saying is that this beast will be reincarnated into a new image. This image is called the 8th king. The Bible in Revelation talks about the beast(ascends out of the bottomless pit) and his image(the 8th king's body).

The 8th king will receive a deadly wound in Revelation 13. People will say it's a miracle that he survived. He almost died several times. His body will be taken over by the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit.

This is why it's the 8th king but of the 7. It's a new image but it's taken over by 1 of the 7 that will ascend out of the bottomless pit. Who are these 7?

The Apostle John gives us a specific prophecy about the 7. He says:

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The one that is was Domitian. The Apostle John wrote Revelation in 95-96 A.D. according to most scholars.

The 5 that are fallen are Galba, Otho, Vetallius, Vespasian and Titus. Titus destroyed the Temple in 70 A.D.

The Apostle John predicted the short reign of Nerva who ruled after Domitian and would be the 7th king. He ruled for 15 months. The Apostle John then tells us that this 8th king will be of the 7.

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This is the beast that also kills the two witnesses.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

So the Apostle John is telling us something that I think is pretty clear.

There's an 8th king but he will not be a new king just a new body for 1 of the 7 Roman Emperors.

I think it will be Titus, Vespasian or Domitian but it could be any 1 of the 7 that will ascend out of the bottomless pit and take over the body of the 8th king who I think is on the world stage today. He will receive a deadly wound and that's when the beast will ascend out of the bottomless pit. This is when the tribulation will start.

The Bible tells us in Thessalonians that the Holy Spirit is restraining this beast from the sea from fully forming until this event happens and the lawless one takes over the body of the 8th king and is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

THANK YOU LORD!
edit on 6-4-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Revelation is about frequency and spectrum

This passage is talking about the composition of the musical octave

A true octave only has 7 tones. Not 8

The eighth tone is a return of the original

In between these 7 tones there are 5 "sharp or flat" (fallen) semi-tone notes, as with a piano keyboard

7, of 8 ... With 5

When considering the octave, you either count the 1st original note as part of the 7, with an empty 8th destination note

Or the the octave ascends from a "bottomless" root note (no 1st) note, if you are counting the 8th note as one of the seven

In modern music, we count both the root note, and the 8th octave "return", which is the same note as the root note

Beast out of the Earth is TIMING / TIME SIGNATURE

Mark of the Beast is FREQUENCY / RESONANCE

Everything is a balance of "ANGLE" and "POTENTIAL" (The Chi-Rho)

These are manifested in spectrum as TIMING and FREQUENCY

All things are created out of the combination of the these things

IN MUSIC
TREBLE CLEF "G" to symbolise SPECTRUM
TIMING is beats per bar, such 4/4 or 3/4
BPM is also used to clarify timing to a standard of measurements (Beats Per Minute)
FREQUENCY are the NOTES ♩

The Freemasons have a similar symbol, where the cycles of the stars represent FREQUENCY, and physical dimensions, such as measurement represents TIMING

They also use the "G" as the symbol for Spectrum of frequency

The Christians use "Chi-Rho"

But they all mean the same thing. The measurement of ANGLE and POTENTIAL within the composition and creation of all things. As well as within the length and degree of DECAY
edit on 6 4 22 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Resonance

However does seem like whats going on in the white house. The whole Obama running things in the background. Is a fun coincedence especially the recent WH event video.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Very interesting post. It's interesting how these prophecies reveal themselves in many aspects of life.. like different waves all building independently of each other but doing so in the same way as each other and toward the same end result..

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow. Great post!

originally posted by: Compendium
Revelation is about frequency and spectrum

This passage is talking about the composition of the musical octave

A true octave only has 7 tones. Not 8

The eighth tone is a return of the original

In between these 7 tones there are 5 "sharp or flat" (fallen) semi-tone notes, as with a piano keyboard

7, of 8 ... With 5

When considering the octave, you either count the 1st original note as part of the 7, with an empty 8th destination note

Or the the octave ascends from a "bottomless" root note (no 1st) note, if you are counting the 8th note as one of the seven

In modern music, we count both the root note, and the 8th octave "return", which is the same note as the root note

Beast out of the Earth is TIMING / TIME SIGNATURE

Mark of the Beast is FREQUENCY / RESONANCE

Everything is a balance of "ANGLE" and "POTENTIAL" (The Chi-Rho)

These are manifested in spectrum as TIMING and FREQUENCY

All things are created out of the combination of the these things

IN MUSIC
TREBLE CLEF "G" to symbolise SPECTRUM
TIMING is beats per bar, such 4/4 or 3/4
BPM is also used to clarify timing to a standard of measurements (Beats Per Minute)
FREQUENCY are the NOTES ♩

The Freemasons have a similar symbol, where the cycles of the stars represent FREQUENCY, and physical dimensions, such as measurement represents TIMING

They also use the "G" as the symbol for Spectrum of frequency

The Christians use "Chi-Rho"

But they all mean the same thing. The measurement of ANGLE and POTENTIAL within the composition and creation of all things. As well as within the length and degree of DECAY

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

these important clues were omitted from the rev 17 quotes of prophecy... in an otherwise very good post
rev 17 is about MYSTERY BABYLON not AC

All prophecy has many possible avenues/routes to make the event predicted manifest & and equal counter force to prevent that prophecy from becoming reality
~~Satan and minions are fighting against the Divine Host for their existential being~~

my take on 7 kings and 8th being one-of-the-original 7 :

the Beast (union/empire) is 7 heads-&-10 horns

1-of the 7 kings invades 3 other countries (which are the 10-horns with 7 kings)
the king that invaded/took over 3 nations gets mortal head wound & is 'spiritually possessed' by a past king turned Demon
and 2 points of prophecy are fulfilled ->

the 7 head-10 horn Beast Empire is created and the 8th king shares power with the (7+10)Beast for 1 hour

(there is Man Beast & Empire Beasts being spoken about in this chapter, and multiple time-lines intertwined)

what we are threatened with now is the Divine 'Restrainer' being removed...which will allow the 7+10 Empire to form, (speculation: the Ukraine may be one of the 10 horns that comprise the end-time beast empire)
edit on th30164926209206212022 by St Udio because: optics

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Let us suppose these prophecies are real. One thing I don't understand is how the Nazi's are never implicated in these prophecies. After all, they were the cause of world war 2, and the holocaust that predominantly targeted the Jews, which is a great tribulation if ever I heard one. The Nazis received a mortal wound at the hands of the Allies, which lead to the 70 year period of peace and prosperity we no longer live in.

We now have a very scary situation in the world right now, and Neo-Nazis are potentially heavily involved. There is a very real effort to destroy western liberal democracies from within. What if it isn't solely China or Russia. What if it is the resurrection of the Nazis, under the guise of the World Economic Forum?

Of course I could be way off, and I believe these prophecies are not actually god given, but a blueprint for the ruling shadow elites. They have the power, influence, resources and means to bring them about. This is all a game to them, there is no doubt about that.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

I don't get that theory. Lets say the NWO is the Nazis. What is their goal?
Yes to rule the world, but it seems that whoever is the NWO doesn't like any of the Nazi's world views.
They don't like white people, they don't like strong family units, they want everyone non binary or some crap like that.
They don't like Nationalism and want everyone mixed and weak.
Say what you want about the Nazis but their belief was the total opposite and they weren't mistreating German people at all, on the contrary, we entered a golden era as Germans. Unfortunately non-Germans were treated differently [as we all know].

The only thing vaguely similar to Nazi belief is that the NWO pretends to be all occult. That's about it.

However the NWO remind me of Communists+ Marxists+ Bolsheviks all in one. Lying a lot, wanting everyone to be the same, diversity, you own nothing and you'll be happy, mass killings to whittle down the 'herd' without asking, forced medication, no work, lots' of robots, food shortages, panic and fear. One world under one rule etc. No more countries, no Nationalities, etc. I could go on all day.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Conflict. Pain. Misery. Suffering. It doesn't make sense until you realize that even if you let them swing the pendulum all the way in the direction they want it to swing, they will just try to swing it back the other way. That's why nothing makes sense.

originally posted by: Hecate666
What is their goal?

edit on 4/6/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Isn't that exactly why they are potentially the same thing though? Nazi's were an intolerant and absolutist regime, that preach racial superiority and inferiority. They blamed the Jews for everything. Nobody in their right mind would support a system that elevates white people above all. That was attempted, and it failed and rightly so.

But if they rebrand, switch things around, make it about "social justice". The woke crowd are intolerant and absolutist, they preach white/gender inferiority and make white and cis people a scapegoat for all the evils in the world, often rewriting history in order to do so. The parallels between wokeism and Nazism are so evident and widely reported on. To those who obey, they will all be fine. Just like the Germans in 1930's. To those who don't even obey one letter of their narrative, well we saw what happened to JK Rowling for the highest profile example. Many people so far have been ruined for speaking out publicly and criticising the woke narrative, and it's only just beginning.

Now I have no idea about Klaus Schwab's ties to Nazism, but he is the head of an extremely dangerous organisation that has puppet leaders in many nations, and influence over everything. When we have leaders like Trudeau turning what was once a liberal haven into a dystopian nightmare, who openly advocates for Chinese style system, we know we are in trouble.

Boris and Biden have their "Build Back Better" agenda in motion. The "Great Reset" is a very real programme, that will leave us all happy but owning nothing. We know that they have plans to remove physical cash in its entirety and force us all to be chipped (already started in Sweden), or use a "smart" phone in order to do anything. We will be living under a Chinese-style social credit system. We have experienced this system in its test phase during the covid lock downs and vaccine passports.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was thinking about that the other day. The world economy is controlled through borrowing of money and consumption of things. Can they really have us own nothing? What happens when nobody owns a home. Or a couch. Or a car. What happens when everyone eats lentils? And everyone only watches what they are authorized to watch? How many people need to work to maintain that?

Cars are a great example. We will consume every last drop of fossil fuels to extract the resources necessary to create electric cars, but not be able to put a dent in the number of electric cars needed to support the world. The people in control know this. It can't actually happen; as in not physically possible.

Do you think that all the companies providing everything are just going to roll over and play dead?

They want us to fight them and each other. It's the only logical explanation. Occam's Razor.

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: Hecate666
The "Great Reset" is a very real programme, that will leave us all happy but owning nothing.

edit on 4/6/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Greetings Neoholographic. I know I gave you a response to one of your other posts about the beasts in Daniel a few days ago. And I have read through your thread history and found many of your posts about intelligent design to be spot on and really really well thought out. You are no doubt a very intelligent person, and your love of God and Bible prophecy shines through. So I wanted to commend you on that.

As for this prophecy and who the 8th king is it is important to understand a few things about Revelation. I want to share with you and have no doubt you have the capacity to understand these things. Revelation 1:1 gives us the key to revealing its prophecy. There it says:

"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John."-Revelation 1:1.

So the revelation was given to John in signs or symbols to show God's slaves, that is his anointed servants on earth, things that were going to take place in the future, "shortly take place." It was not meant for the world of humankind in general. To see how much into the future the vison was for look ahead a few more verses to verse 10:

"By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day."-Revelation 1:10.

So these things would be fulfilled during the time of the end, "the Lord's day." We are living in that time now. So we should also see the fulfillment of these prophecies in our day, not in the past.

I actually have a thread I created that deals with this subject you can find here.

But I will expound on it a little more for you here.

As you are aware beasts in Bible prophecy refer to nations. The beasts in Daniel's prophecy in Daniel 7 referred to different nations. So do the beasts in Revelation.

Now there are two wild beasts in Revelation that have 7 heads and 10 horns. The first beast has diadems on its head, the second one doesn't. And the two-horned wild beast is granted to make an image of the first wild beast, this is the second 7-headed wild beast and that image is scarlet colored and does not have diadems on its head. The diadems represent the power Satan has granted the beast to rule. The 10 horns represent all the political system of things in the time of the end.

The 7-headed wild beast with 10 horns and diadems has all of the features of the wild bests of Daniel 7.

Here is a picture diagram to help you understand what these beasts represent:

If you notice the first 7-headed wild beast in Revelation 13 is almost identical to the 7-headed wild beast in Revelation 17 with two notable difference. (1) The 2nd 7-headed wild beast is scarlet-colored, (2) it has no crowns, or diadems on its head.

The picture above is the 7-headed wild best of Revelation 13. What do the 7 heads represent? These are world powers that have had direct influence on God's people. During the time of the writing Rome was the dominant world power, the 6th head. Who had influence on God's people before Rome came into existence in Bible history?

1. Egypt
2. Assyria
3. Babylon
4. Medo-Persia
5. Greece

(6. Rome
7. Anglo-America)

Those were the first 5. There were four beasts in Daniel 7 that dealt with some of these nations (Babylon, Medo Persia, Greece, and Rome). So we know these were not just Roman emperors.

Now there is a 2-horned wild beast that comes out of the sea that is granted to make an image of the first 7-headed wild best. The 2-horned wild beast is the Anglo-American duel world power in which we now live. It is also the 7th head.

The following picture is the 7-headed wild beast of Revelation 17:

This is the 8th king and it comes from the previous 7. It is also spoken of in Revelation 13:14, 15:

"It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. And it was permitted to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast."-Revelation 13:14-15.

Revelation 17:3, 8, and 11 state about this image of the first 7-headed wild beast:

"And he carried me away in the power of the spirit into a wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns...The wild beast that you saw was, but is not, and yet is about to ascend out of the abyss, and it is to go off into destruction. And the inhabitants of the earth—those whose names have not been written in the scroll of life from the founding of the world—will be amazed when they see how the wild beast was, but is not, and yet will be present...And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction."

So the prostitute of Revelation 17 sits on this image of the first 7-headed wild beast. And it was, is not, and will ascend out of the abyss.

How well this description fits the United Nations. It was as the League of Nations when the 2-horned wild beast, the Anglo-American world power after WWI breathed life into this image. It ceased to be, getting a death stroke, during WWII went it went into the abyss of inactivity. And it was present again after WWII as the United Nations.

This 7-headed wild beast has 10 horns and is an image of the first 7-headed wild beast, but it does not have diadems or crowns on its head as the first. So it by itself has no power to rule by itself. But all the rulers of the earth imbue it with power to act as a king "for an hour."

It will turn upon the prostitute that rides it and destroy her:

"And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire. For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.  And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.”-Revelation 17:16-18.

So all the rulers of the earth will give power to the United Nations and it will rule as the 8th king for 1 hour over the earth. It will turn upon the woman that sits on the beast, that is false religion, the great prostitute, called Babylon the great. By means of her spirtisitc practices she has mislead all the kings of the earth:

"By your spiritistic practices all the nations were misled."-Revelation 18:23.

edit on 6-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So the first 7-headed wild beast of Revelation represent the succession of world powers that have had direct influence over God's people on earth. We live in the time of the 7th-head, the Anglo-American world power. This is also called the two-horned wild beast. This is the beast that creates an image of the 7th-headed wild beast (first as the League of Nations and later as the United Nations, it was, is not, but will be again):

"And it was permitted to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast."-Revelation 13:15.

This image of the first wild beast, the second 7-headed wild best is the United Nations. Revelation 17:1 says that this scarlet colored wild beast has "blasphemous names." That is because the United Nations claims it will bring peace and security on earth. And the prostitute, false religion, that rides it, even says that this wild beast is the bastion of hope for humankind.

What blasphemy! Jesus Christ is the champion of peace and it is through his kingdom government in heaven that peace and security will be achieved in all the earth. After God's kingdom in Jesus' hands wages war with and destroys all of the rulers of this earth:

"“The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”-Revelation 17:12-14.

10 as we have seen in Bible prophecy represents something that is complete in an earthly respect. So the 10 horns represent all the kings of the earth giving power and authority to the scarlet colored wild beast with 7 heads, the United Nations. It will battle with the Lamb, Jesus Christ. But he will conquer them at the battle of Armageddon:

"They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty...And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon."-Revelation 16:14, 16.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Everything will be owned by the state, and we will all rent our goods and services. But, this is off topic for this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
"“The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”-Revelation 17:12-14.

10 kings who have a single thought very much does sound like a board of directors to me. We all know that corporations control the modern world. This could be a possible interpretation. Of course, the Watchtower is one such corporation.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

The only thing vaguely similar to Nazi belief is that the NWO pretends to be all occult. That's about it.

in my witnessing ... the hidden hand core-of-elites/globalists/NWO are indeed 4th Reich Nazis who created the Pandemic as the means to implant a Dark Spirit into 'hosts' world-wide...an Occult scheme of Enormous Proportions

the serum/'vaccine' is using the spike-protein COVID19 entry portal to build an Occult Egregore in volunteer 'Hosts' in every nation on Earth

so, as the resistance to COVID VAXXINES wanes... keep tabs on how the 'Parasite killer' drug Ivermectin is banned, badmouthed, denied usage against COVID-Corona as the months/years pass by--- that alone should make you sit-up straight and Wake-Up to the gambit being played on the populace

www.bing.com...
look up the occult Egregore or Tulpas meanings:

click the Theosophy related web page also as that is closer to Nazi Occultism in the world today
theosophy.wiki...
edit on th30164927004806342022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

10 kings who have a single thought very much does sound like a board of directors to me. We all know that corporations control the modern world. This could be a possible interpretation. Of course, the Watchtower is one such corporation.

Revelation 16:14 clearly states that the 10 horns represent all of the kings or rulers of the inhabited earth:

"They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty...And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon."-Revelation 16:14, 16.

This is the mark of the beast 666. Everyone who involves themselves in politics and wars of Satan's system of things on earth do not have their names written down in the book of life. Only by remaining separate from earth's politics and its wars does one not receive the mark of the beast on their forehead.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Which is the ideology of a cult. This is something common with cults, all competing ideologies are demonized. What else are we supposed to do? Remain apathetic and let the monsters run rampant? What about all the innocent people who suffer? Why should we sacrifice what is real, here and now, that we are alive for, for some potentially non-existent afterlife that most likely is just an idea to control us? Life is everything, death is nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: randomuser

Which is the ideology of a cult. This is something common with cults, all competing ideologies are demonized. What else are we supposed to do? Remain apathetic and let the monsters run rampant? What about all the innocent people who suffer? Why should we sacrifice what is real, here and now, that we are alive for, for some potentially non-existent afterlife that most likely is just an idea to control us? Life is everything, death is nothing.

It is what Jesus Christ said:

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."-John 17:14.

James calls those who want to be friends of the world adulteresses (just like the prostitute in Revelation 17 and 18):

"Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God."-James 4:4.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
(Reply to Topic)
(the Legal Answer is that, its a Prophecy about King David/God, restated in the revelation)

David is called the 8th Son, or the Son of the Sabbath Day in the Old Testament
I SAMUEL 17:12 Now David [was] the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehemjudah, whose name [was] Jesse; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men [for] an old man in the days of Saul.
I SAMUEL 16:10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.
I SAMUEL 16:11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all [thy] children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.
David is now called the Seventh Son, not a ruler with a kingship, not associated to the sabbath but, a spiritual ruler (in disputing a sign or a vision on earth, in the dead flesh accusation of humanity)
I CHRONICLES 2:13 And Jesse begat his firstborn Eliab, and Abinadab the second, and Shimma the third,
I CHRONICLES 2:14 Nethaneel the fourth, Raddai the fifth,
I CHRONICLES 2:15 Ozem the sixth, David the seventh:
Jesus did not have a "kingship", he was not a ruler of anykind, he was the head of joseph (a measurement that deals with the gospel's completion), and for that reason Jesus technically referred to himself as "joseph the memorial", in disputing mankind's controveries of dead flesh
So, as a literal personality...................Jesus served as a spiritual leader.............the gospel does not give him language to eventually serve as a king...................Moses served as a spiritual leader.................he is also in the revelation, then perhaps he serves as a King or has a "kingship" in the events of the revelation.
edit on 9-5-2022 by kocola because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join