It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I wish I did speak russian...always wanted to go on a drinking bender in St. Petersburg but not really gonna be the same if I can't talk with the people around. Never heard of 55 Savushkina Street, St Petersburg...sounds like you're real familiar though. Maybe you should stop making wild accusations about ofher posters to people and either make your case that I am a russian paid poster or stick to the topic...makes you look like a douch...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Literally what I was thinking...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Lol you really got him twisting on that one...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
On the heels of a US backed coup and violations to previous accords and agreements.

Again with the accusations without evidence.

About something that wouldn't justify russia's brutal invasions to steal land even if it was true.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Pivots now?

For not being a lefty, you sure do follow their piss-poor debate tactics.

Nulin's leaked phonecall told me all i needed to know.

Thats on top of cash and dangling NATO.

You may need more and thats fine.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Pivots now?

For not being a lefty, you sure do follow their piss-poor debate tactics.

Nulin's leaked phonecall told me all i needed to know.

Thats on top of cash and dangling NATO.

You may need more and thats fine.

Lots of circumstantial evidence (I actually believe they are guilty) but no real evidence.

The lack of actual evidence is my only problem with your claim.

Well, that and the fact that russia seems to think it's justification for a brutal invasion of a non threatening neighbor whether the conspiracy theory is on target or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Saint petersburg is a great city to visit been there twice sadly probaly never again now. To be honest love Russia however i cant condone what Putin has been doing in their name.
edit on 4/9/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Your right all the evidence shows it was prior to Russian withdrawal. You can see from satelite photos the bodies laying in the streets prior to them pulling out.

I dont think this was a Russian policy i think this was lack of training. They sent in troops who got scared because they didnt get the welcomes they were told they would. So through fear shot anything that came near them i dont believe it was a policy or command from the Kremlin just unintended consequences of sending untrained into combat.
edit on 4/9/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Same as I can't condone ukraine allowing these nationalistic a lot of times outright nazi admiring groups to kill civilans with the aim too exterminate them and take the land they live on. If it weren't for what ukraine has allowed to be done to its own people I would be one board against russia. The NATO angle is weaker to me thanks the horrible atrocities committed on its own people angle.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your right all the evidence shows it was prior to Russian withdrawal. You can see from satelite photos the bodies laying in the streets prior to them pulling out.

I dont think this was a Russian policy i think this was lack of training. They sent in troops who got scared because they didnt get the welcomes they were told they would. So through fear shot anything that came near them i dont believe it was a policy or command from the Kremlin just unintended consequences of sending untrained into combat.

Agreed on all of that.

My comments about the military leadership being responsible for atrocities was solely referring to the use of banned munitions on civilians, not the executed civilians.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

When a country is trying to survive they will tend to become nationalists. It was Russia that created the prolbem in the first place. Its ocurring in multiple Eastern European countries right now we could just go down the list of former soviet bloc countries.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join