It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, Will Smith and the Oscars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Not sure if this was spoken about. And it's not really an important conversation none-the-less, but I thought I would share with you all .... motive.

We can treat this like a court of law, without the expectation of discovery...because...we can't. But, we will work on motive at the very least. Lets get this Banana Court started!

Oscar-winning actor Will Smith slapping comedian Chris Rock made the biggest headlines out of the Oscars Sunday night. But the sponsorship from Pfizer and COVID shot partner BioNTech was for the pharma marketing world a bigger moment.

Pfizer and BioNTech go to Hollywood with splashy Oscars sponsorship

So we know that the Oscars was sponsored (at least in part) by Pfizer and BioNTech.

We also know that Will Smith slapped the soul out of Chris Rock in front of the entire world. Someone, I know I, have looked up to as the tempered fresh prince..

Over a bad dad joke...? Dryer humor than a penguin in the Sahara...? Hardly worth a eyebrow drop, never mind a slap heard around the world...

Alopecia... The highlight of the night. And some of the best memes in years....

Well, guess who just finished their clinical trials for an Alopecia treatment drug?

Come on...it's 2022, I don't even have to tell you at this point.

Etrasimod is an oral, once-a-day, selective sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) receptor modulator designed for optimized pharmacology and engagement of S1P receptors 1, 4, and 5. It is being investigated for a range of immuno-inflammatory diseases including ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease, atopic dermatitis, eosinophilic esophagitis, and alopecia areata.

Pfizer Announces Positive Top-line Results from Yearlong Phase 3 Trial of Etrasimod in Ulcerative Colitis, Underscoring Best-in-Class Potential

And there you have it. I give you motive. No "it looked staged", "they're actors, it was staged", try this one, they got paid millions to embarrass themselves on the world stage to market a new Pfizer drug.

I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Guilty!

So whats the sentence?

No, nothing?

Bah.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Will Smith snapped, and I think I know why based off of information that came out last November from his memoirs..

The Bad Boys actor opened up about the abuse and his childhood memories of his dad, William Carroll Smith Sr, in his memoirs called Will and admitted one incident growing up in Philadelphia scarred him for life.

"When I was nine years old, I watched my father punch my mother in the side of the head so hard that she collapsed. I saw her spit blood. That moment in that bedroom, probably more than any other moment in my life, has defined who I am."

Will admits that in every acceptance speech he has since completed, he tries to include a subtle string of apologies to his mum for failing to stand up to his dad and for "being a coward".

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think you are on to something here Jimmy!

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So you think Will Smith did it for money?

I was under the impression that money was not an issue for him.

I thought he already had more than enough.

I am not convinced.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I like to play on gossip sites as well, so take this with a grain of salt…

I think the Fresh Prince acted like an ass for this!

IMO Will hasn’t been quite the same since Jada said she had an affair on her Red Table Talks. You could see the heartbreak, as well as his soul crushed. Now word on the street is, she started grooming the affair partner while he was underage. (Allegedly). And also word on the street, he wasn’t the only one (Allegedly). And then about a month ago, he was telling everyone their wasn’t any infidelity EVER in his marriage.

Also other alleged rumors, they have an “arrangement” and that they bat for all teams (if you know what I mean 😉 and Jada jumped into the deep end with Scio life, and dragging Will.

One more interesting note is, who went to check on him after the slap? Bradley Cooper, Samual Jackson and someone else, who all 3 are known to help addicts and are sponsors in Hollywood.

Personally I think the only conspiracy is, what man b@tchslaps!?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And there you have it. I give you motive. No "it looked staged", "they're actors, it was staged", try this one, they got paid millions to embarrass themselves on the world stage to market a new Pfizer drug. I rest my case.

Now this is some vintage 2006 ATS grade material .

I like it , and it sounds plausible . All of the dots can be connected and why not when millions are on the line just follow the money no matter how ridiculous it may seem if there is money and Hollywood at the core it's possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A non issue.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
A non issue.

I actually completely agree, and I think (and hope) with this analysis, we can just all say "eh" and move along instead of turning it into a giant larping act put on by the world stage.

Larping has been becoming more rampate, our entire society is a giant movie scene.

Ukrainian PM is a former comedian/actor.

Trump was an actor/celebrity.

"Text Biden to 30330" Zip Code for fake white house set owned by Tyler Perry.

Jeff Zucker running CNN.

I'm doing a disservice to both you and myself by even bringing up this narrative in the OP, but I'm just out here calling a spade a spade, and that's exactly how I see it... a common spade. Personal opinion though. Either way, this story is more of an eye roller than the War in Yemen.

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

-Said no man ever (reptiles excluded)
edit on J29422 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ah , Sorry Dude.,........

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Who is Will Smith?

Oh yeah, that one guy, who did something, at some point.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

So you think Will Smith did it for money?

I thought he already had more than enough.

I am not convinced.

He probably did it for the publicity and controversy as much as anything. No news is bad news and these ego maniacs need to have people talking about them, besides do you think the mega rich ever decide they simply have enough money?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Either way, this story is more of an eye roller than the War in Yemen.

There is a war in Yemen? Where did you hear about this? Oh wait... yep the media silence has been deafening.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Two egos clashing, nothing more.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The whole "staged" thing didn't work out too well for Alex Jones. He thought things were staged, and it got him a whole lot of bankruptcy coming up. Or Jessie Smollett, he's going to jail for "staging". One might think that's not a good direction to go in.

My theory is, Will Smith got the VAX and it MADE HIM into a zombie that had only one mission, slap Chris Rock.

Oh, that Deep State! They are so evil. LOL!
edit on 2-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join