It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Chernobyl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hopeful video here disputing the scaremongering we've been subjected to recently. The CCTV evidence was removed. We can't be sure who trashed the offices but left the labs intact.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thank you for posting this... The fog is lifting.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I can't wait for all the Ukrainian loving- Putin hating debunkers to come along and set us straight. I'm sure the comments will be interesting, to say the least!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
# these fires are really blazing. I can't even see all the fires, must be a tree in the forest thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I love how they filmed outsides before hand and the filming inside is just a film set, nice touch with putting those EU stickers on all the machines is just hilarious.
edit on 27-3-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Interesting story in conjunction with the OP, it would seem.

www.nytimes.com...-russia-chernobyl-belarus-withdrawal-regroup

Ukrainians say Russians are withdrawing through Chernobyl to regroup in Belarus.

KYIV, Ukraine — After a month of intense fighting near Kyiv, some Russian military units are withdrawing through the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone to Belarus to regroup, the Ukrainian military said on Sunday, suggesting the Russian army was using the site of the defunct reactor for logistics.

The Ukrainian military’s statement about the partial pullback of Russian troops toward Chernobyl came as another sign that the Russian attack on Kyiv, the capital, has largely stalled in chaotic, inconclusive battles raging for weeks now in several mostly destroyed suburban towns.

The Ukrainian military said an unspecified number of units of Russia’s 35th Combined Arms Army, a Russian military term for a large formation, were being pulled back to regroup after suffering losses in the fighting. It said several units were pulling back to the Chernobyl area and then crossing into Belarus, about 10 miles away. It is possible, the statement said, that after the regrouping and strengthening of the units, they will be redeployed in a renewed effort to encircle Kyiv.

There was no way to independently confirm the Ukrainian statement, but it was consistent with what Western intelligence agencies have said about the fighting to the northwest of Kyiv.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the help went through a lot of the paperwork and tossed stuff that was not important to the Russians on the floor as they collected any incriminating evidence to take with them. That is what I conclude from what I heard and saw. They must have been in the middle of some tests and just abandoned them in the machines. From what I read before, one place that housed some nuclear material was hit but I guess that the Russians had got that sealed up...probably a stray shell. Doesn't look like too much of a threat to health there...no smoke anymore and the reporter and guards did not have Hazmat suits on.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
amazing special effects.
did disney do it?

sarcasm !

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So people were still working there until very recently. Not a spot of dust anywhere...... and there was my impression that Chernobyl was completely shut down. Clearly whoever it was were after paper proof?
Interesting
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

join