It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Mine?
Must have been a cold wind from that cloud indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

Cold win?

You mean relapse?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Tribute.
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I saw Foo Fighters opening up for the Chili Peppers on the Californication tour. They did a cover of 'Have a Cigar'. Dave got behind the drums and Taylor up front to sing, then of course he was smoking while singing.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
More info out on Taylor’s death, sounds like it was an overdose. Sad his addiction most likely got the best of him.

A toxicology report for late Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins shows the musician had multiple types of substances in his system at the time of death. "The toxicology test on urine from Taylor Hawkins' body preliminarily found 10 types of substances, including: THC, tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids," the Attorney General's Office of Colombia shared Saturday in a statement (translated from Spanish) on its Twitter account. "The National Institute of Legal Medicine is continuing medical studies to completely clarify the cause of death for Taylor Hawkins," continued the statement. The Attorney General's office will also continue conducting its own investigation.

people.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Obviously any musician death will be because of drugs. Any elderly drug will be because of old age. Any strange death will be a "rare occurrence." Some people can see what's going on however.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Was it drugs or the vaxx?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Drugs.
There were lots of drugs found in his system.

Also apparently his heart weighed double the average mans, at 600 grams.
I dont know what causes that or why.
But it was in the report.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Drugs.

The fact that he had multiple drugs in his system doesn't necessarily mean that's what killed him.

....just sayin'

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Unfortunately I have not seen Foo Fighters yet. I really like thier music.

I've seen Metallica. Lars, James, and Jason Newsted all switched instruments. James took the drums, Lars took the bass and Jason took guitar and sang.

A month later, James burnt his arms, hands and more.

Sorry it took so long to reply.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

How sad.

Can't believe of all places to do a concert.

They go and do a show in "Bogotá Colombia".

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Very sad, seems to be a very obvious myocarditis case with their well publicised maximum jab policy as a band and his heart being swollen to twice the normal size...opiates, cannabis, anti-depressants etc simply don't do that. Not sure if anything is going on with tennis player Rafael Nadal but he's had to drop out of matches now because of breathing problems and dizziness, though he's blaming rib problems. A country and western singer also had a heart attack today and of course Shane Ward recently died of a heart attack....and this is is just high profile cases in recent weeks, I truly fear for those who've jabbed themselves up to the hilt :-(

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

It was reported his heart was double the size and weighed over 600grammes so yes, highly likely in this case

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShaylaB
Very sad, seems to be a very obvious myocarditis case with their well publicised maximum jab policy as a band and his heart being swollen to twice the normal size...opiates, cannabis, anti-depressants etc simply don't do that. Not sure if anything is going on with tennis player Rafael Nadal but he's had to drop out of matches now because of breathing problems and dizziness, though he's blaming rib problems. A country and western singer also had a heart attack today and of course Shane Ward recently died of a heart attack....and this is is just high profile cases in recent weeks, I truly fear for those who've jabbed themselves up to the hilt :-(

Yeah, he had chest pains before he died. The media will sell it as a drug OD of course, just like DMX. Also, let's see how fast Nadal retires now. The media will say it was his time to retire of course.
edit on 27-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Last performances in Chilé.

Does a Queen bit. "Somebody to Love"

language language language

Link won't work. Just use link above. It's pretty good.
youtu.be...

Dave Grohl on drums.
edit on 27-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Drugs.

The fact that he had multiple drugs in his system doesn't necessarily mean that's what killed him.

....just sayin'

He had anti-depressant in his system, I wonder if he's prescribed some of these. Yes there was quite a few other drugs in his system.

Also, I know quite a few drummers with back problems. So some are prescribed opioids for daily pain. Heck many have their Medicinal cards. They function normally too.
When they take a drug test, they take their paper work saying what medications they are prescribed.

But in reality, Hawkins is still responsible for himself.

R.I.P. Taylor Hawkins.
You will be missed.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
He had an enlarged heart. I'm sure that was a normal overdose.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
BBC Radio 6 Music Drumming Masterclass with Taylor Hawkins from 2019.

As drummer for the Foo Fighters for over 20 years, Taylor Hawkins has drummed his way through everything from Reading & Leeds Festival, to Radio 1 Live Lounges to sell out stadium shows.

But what does it take to become a drummer? What inspires someone to pick up a pair of drumsticks in the first place? And just how important is the drummer to a band?

In this programme, Taylor gives us a guided tour of his drum kit, talking to Radio 6 Music's Steve Lamacq about his childhood, his influences, his favourite drum loops, and what it’s like drumming with both Alanis Morissette & Dave Grohl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join