It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out - Mandela Effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

FYI: when concerts are filmed for sale...the concerts are filmed multiple nights, same clothes, same settings w many nights, solos, lights are identical.... and are editing later as tho just 1 night.

I've done these...all music, Solos, vocals, etc are sinced ltr w inserts here and there.

Final? One concert....made from several. Hence the solo difference
edit on 03222731America/ChicagoSat, 26 Mar 2022 08:35:27 -050035202200000027 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Could well be over two nights however that doesn’t explain this “edit”.

If you look right before the cigarette reappears his hair his stuck to his shoulder with sweat, 1 second later the cigarette is there yet his hair is still in the exact same position, with a clump stuck to his shoulder.

I have no doubt it’s an editing thing however that edit is new, I’ve watched this so many times and that cigarette has never vanished before, nor do I ever remember him chucking it away.

Ok, let me slow it down.

This? He placed the cigarette in the neck strings, blows smoke and has a Pick in his right hand. Then chucks the cig a bit into that. Which another is ready off the side.
Right at 1:27, eddie removes cigarette from the neck then flicks it.

That it?

Edit: FWI... Eddie went through maybe an entire carton that night. There wasn't a second, a cigarette wasn't lit on his guitar or handed to him by stage hands.
edit on 26-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

A few here too.

Edit: from a medic station. I don't do live performances, I get stage fright.☺

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Any relation to Rusty?

edit on 26-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cleveland. 😉

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You hit that one into the upper decker.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hope not.

That would get MESSY.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ok, I had my own Mandela effect that no one else can confirm as it is personal to me only.

I had an endoscopy and afterward the Dr. who did it prescribed a medicine for inflammation, at least that is how I remember it.

There was a 6 month supply prescribed.

I went to renew and called the Dr. on the bottle listed as the prescriber. It was not the Dr. who did the endoscopy but a different Dr. I had seen 2 years ago in another practice who had prescribed me the same medication I took for several months until the prescription ran out.

I called the office of the Dr. I had seen 2 years ago, and was told to call the Dr. who prescribed it 6 months ago and did the endoscopy, that the Dr. I saw 2 years ago did not prescribe it.

I called the most recent Dr. and he said he told me after the endoscopy to discontinue all medications and never prescribed that medication.

Yet, after the endoscopy I had a new prescription that I took for 6 months by a Dr. who said he never prescribed it whose name was on the bottle - and the Dr. who I clearly remember saying he would put it in for me and I picked it up every month (it was a liquid) after the procedure, said he never prescribed it and told me to stop taking it.

There might be an explanation, but I can't figure this one out and see it as my own Mandella effect.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, watch the magic cigarette appear around 1:50 ish.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Ok.

Bingo! Hope I found it for ya.
Before.
no cig.
When he wraps up 316 then poof.
After, 1 to 2 seconds later.

If not, I have a few more minutes to look.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I am sorry I don't have a link for you, but there is a photo that exists that is 2 different reviews for Moonraker from the time it was released, from 2 different reviewers. These reviews were in printed media at the time and someone found both and put them next to each other for this photo.

In 1 review, they comment on how funny and sweet it was for Odd Job to find a girlfriend with a mouth full of metal just like him. In the other review, they go in depth to comment on how it was such a wasted opportunity to not put braces on Odd Jobs love interest, and that it would have been perfect.

Granted the reviews could just be photoshopped, but I don't really think they were. The only way I can think to explain this without assuming one of the authors was trolling is that 2 different versions of the movie were released unbeknownst to anyone involved, and the world saw 2 different versions and everyone claiming there was or wasn't braces are all correct. Everyone is equally justified in their confusion and still to this day no one involved in editing or releasing the movie has said a word about it, for what ever reason you want to speculate.

Either way, very weird even for the skeptics and fence sitters.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Alright. With out rewatching it. I've seen it 1000s of times. From the day that concert aired on HBO when I was just a little kid. He flicks a pick* and right before "cathedral" he puts one in the neck. (edited because that's how it happened!)
edit on 26-3-2022 by mousse7714 because: I was replaying it in my head and remembered it was a pick he flicked.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mousse7714

Alright. With out rewatching it. I've seen it 1000s of times. From the day that concert aired on HBO

It is a really good concert. And like i said, I wore the heck out of those VHS tapes.

Just because it's the best fun learning on guitar. Thanks Eddie!
youtu.be...

Gets me up in AM.

edit on 27-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: Dave or Sammy. VAN HAGAR and VAN ROTH are awesome. House of Pain.edit on 27-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: 5150 was also awesome[/edit]
edit on 27-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<< 1   >>

join