It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian armed forces don't bomb cities... everyone knows that

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Watch Gonzalo Lira I trust him on what is actually going on. Start first at his older video. Id even suggest going back to his other account Coach Red Pill

Id say NATO. I have been super busy and haven't watched his videos in about a week though.....so not sure what he is saying....but I trust his analysis.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: RickyD

I’m sure the US is doing a whole lot of corrupt s# on Mexico’s doorstep... does that mean you’d be totally cool if Mexico invaded the US and destroyed the lives of millions of US civilians.

... because of you know? Corruption!

Why don’t you try walking a mile in someone else’s shoes... wake up to the reality of it!

Please do tell, what is the US doing that is corrupt on Mexico's border? Spring Break wet tshirt contests?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The only deflection was your reply.

But whatever, you’ve made your stance clear. You believe destroying the lives of millions of Ukrainians is just fine, simply because there government was apparently (aka maybe) corrupt.

I suppose it’s all well and good, just so long as it isn’t happening to you personally.

If you knew anything about Mexico, you would realize that the country is run by a bunch of blood thirsty cartel members who stalk the US border and would slit your throat if they happen upon you.
On the US side? You may get stabbed by a wild coyote trying to bring over some stolen kids or drugs.....

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
You can't compare the USA - Mexico with Russia - Ukraine like that.

That's all I will write. Imply what you want.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

While its wise not to trust our western media, the Russian media is much worse. There really is no justification for invading Ukraine. Definitely alot of things to question regarding Ukrainian government. Yet, Russia is just as corrupt if not more so. Russia invaded purely out of selfish interests.

And will corruption in Ukraine ever be fully uncovered when Russia made them into the "good guys"?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

And yet it appears they feel justified which seems to be all that matters to them. I wouldn't at all say their media is much worse...I would say they are the same...flat out. If anything they are at least honest about it...we still hide the fact our media is a government mouthpiece.

I couldn't even say who is more corrupt at this point as it seems most US politicians and people of power appear to not only do what others do from all over in terms of corruption...but it appears that we are some of the best at it. Like leading the pack and paving the way to new levels of corruption. The west just hides it better...
edit on 23-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Russians don't give a crap about civilians during war time , never had and never will.

their entire military doctrine is based upon not giving a damm about civilians

They bombing them back to the stone age.
edit on 23-3-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

If they didn't care they easily could have just leveled a town or 3 and most people in ukraine would give up in the face of that...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
The Russians don't give a crap about civilians during war time , never had and never will.

their entire military doctrine is based upon not giving a damm about civilians

They bombing them back to the stone age.

Correct. Mariupol has a lot of Russian speakers too. They don't even care about them.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Yeah, they already leveled Mariupol. It just hasn't worked yet. Maybe if they level a few more then, lol. But think about it: if your home town got leveled by a foreign army, would that make you give up?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Maybe the reason Russia has stalled out is because Ukraine has conscripted it's men to fight? Because conscription is how poorer or smaller countries like Ukraine defend themselves. They can't afford to rely on an exclusively professional army like America does, conscription is part of their doctrine.

1/3 of the population of Ukraine is Russian. It makes no militaristic sense for Russia to indiscriminately fire on civilians. Civilians who may be friends/family/supportive.

Who said it has to make sense?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yes Russia is known for their kindness. Just like Russia was never invading Ukraine, Putin promised.
edit on 23-3-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If they fight for Ukraine they are enemies, why would you think they'd be treated differently?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Sure, the Ukrainians are shooting themselves - with Russian weapons, no less.

Even the Russian troops and heavy artillery that lined up at the border to invade were only inflatable mannequins.

Because Russia would never send soldiers against former Soviet states that wanted their own independence.

I mean, look at how far into Russia the Ukranian incursion has reached!

[sarcasm off]

edit on 23/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Except u.s. journalists aren't being jailed or killed for speaking out against a certain politician. Even with the right and mainstream dominating cable nees, other alternative avenues are still available. Even if sometimes ostracized by big tech.

It's pretty silly to equate our very open access of media to Russia's government mouthpiece that silences all dissent.

And we the people still have alot of power as we could simply stop watching fox news, cnn, ect.. and they would no longer be.

While western MSM often pushes a narrative, its not hard to fnd alternative opinios. And even sometimes those opinions make it on to mainstream.

Hell, look at how newsmax, Oan, and even occasionally fox news pushed the narrative that the election was stolen. While all left media ssid this was a massive lie. It's not like russia allows an opposing anti-putin channel.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Why would they need to jail anyone? A large chunk are flat out CIA and the rest are bought off or coerced in some maner. Anyone left gets deplatformed for not being in the heard that week and all we see is what they paid for. At least there they seem more truth than we do. Their media propaganda is not even close to as good as ours. Theirs is outright state media...people here still think ours isn't!

So was that all you had to rebut with? Media drivel and bothering to address the actual geopolitics of the whole situation. I mean cool whatevs but like that was a bad argument and ran off into some kinda rant about us politics...what gives?
edit on 24-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You're ignoring the part where journalists get killed or jailed in russia and how western journalists can still have independent thought. Even if big tech and media may hide it. We also choose to listen to fox or cnn. Russia doesn't get much of a choice.

I didn't rant about u.s. politics. I think you responded to the wrong person.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
1/3 of the population of Ukraine is Russian.

Actually, it's about 1/6th of the population of Ukraine that is ethnically Russian. It has about a 30% proportion of Russian speakers.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

2 sides of the same blade. The end result is the same...our media is just as controlled as theirs. You can get hung up on the methods used but I am more worried about the results. Also what makes you so sure our government hasn't killed any reporters or people from within our government is probably more realistic. If they don't get caught how do you know they did our didn't do it? And yea look at OAN and Newsmax both have plenty of propaganda thrown at them to try and disuade people from them. I guess freedom isn't so different from the countries we call dictatorships...at least the freedom we enjoy isn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Do you watch Oan, newsmax, or fox?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join