It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden calls for a New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Zelensky was put into office by Soros and is in tight with Klaus. Wow, definitely more to the story than what we're hearing. This will not end good.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm just starting to get into this, but I can say that legalizing decentralized crypto-currencies and exchanges is a good thing for humanity.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

So evil is showing its ugly face and extending its bony hand against us openly, finally. With a scum pedo as their spokesperson.
I guess we should eb glad they can't seem to muster up a real mastermind genius with charisma to bamboozle us. its always a putz or a stooge like Biden, Trudeau or Obama or Zellensky.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Heard that one. Yes they call it a mere theory because if they can make it seems unsubstantiated, then everyone can just ignore what’s happening. Sad, like the proverbial ostrich head in the sand. Or maybe a bit more diabolical.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I remember Bush sr doing the same..I guess he got the ball rolling

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

So evil is showing its ugly face and extending its bony hand against us openly, finally. With a scum pedo as their spokesperson.
I guess we should eb glad they can't seem to muster up a real mastermind genius with charisma to bamboozle us. its always a putz or a stooge like Biden, Trudeau or Obama or Zellensky.
Hiding in plain sight they call it. After all, that Ukraine Deputy PM said there fighting for the NWO.
Obama made his clarion call making the appeal that people would want to “ have a stake” in it. I think he was referring to actual “stakeholders” meaning people who would profit off the agenda.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alexander Dugin, advisor to Vladimir Putin states in his 2012 book "The Fourth Political Theory, "We must put an end to antiquated political ideologies and theories. If we have truly rejected Marxism and facism, then what remains is to reject liberalism. Liberalism is an equally outdated, cruel, misanthropic ideology like the two previous ones. The term 'liberalism' should be equated with the terms facism and Communism. Liberalism is responsible for no fewer historic crimes than facism (Auschwitz) and Communism (the GULag): it is responsible for slavery, the destruction of the Native Americans in the United States, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, for the aggression in Serbia, Iraq, and Afghanistan, for the devastation and for the ignoble and cynical lies which whitewash this history."

Whenever you hear that Putin claims he's fighting Nazis, he means Liberals. His philosophy makes no distinction between the two. As long as the US continues to treat Putin's agenda to be Ukraine is missing what his advisors have said openly for 10 years. Right or wrong Putin believes he is fighting for a multipolar world. Assuming otherwise will result in WWIII, which I am convinced is already planned. I would not want to live on the US east coast in the near future.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Yep the globalist did, to keep the Ukraine as a cesspool of money laundering for the US political elite, like the biden family and many others.

The Clintons comes to mind too.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hmm, no one remembers this?..interesting.
edit on 22-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

potus Biden NWO ... would have erased the Putins & Trumps of-the-world --- long before climbing the politial-power ladder and mustering a 'following'

Bidens' NWO would be a civilized 'War Lord' type of hierarchy and a step-or-twoo different than a 'Godfather Rebuild'... ask the 'big guy' to lay it out

too bad Putin has caught the 'Swamp cleaner-upper bug' from Trump ---
the swamp will take a ELE to kill It... not the feeble efforts of men like Putin or Trump to slay the swamp beast NWO or the future spin-off NATO peacekeepers

ADD

www.msn.com...

the article is both Pro-&-Con regarding Putin & Kirill (called Putins' Shaman)

So Putin supports/ boosts Christian Orthodoxy with a passion

lets see if he presents the Patriarch with a freshly fumigated Haga Sophia Cathedrial sans the Mosque sooner or later

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If you are correct in your assessment then id expect someone might possibly be wounded and recover soon if you get my drift.

Interesting times.

We have seen this type of behaviour to the point it is now normalised. Me, im waiting and watching.
edit on 22-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ukraine becomes the test bed for the social credit system. Refugees needing identification and access to banking. Add Iphone and voila! instant slavery.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

If you are correct in your assessment then id expect someone might possibly be wounded and recover soon if you get my drift.

Interesting times.

We have seen this type of behaviour to the point it is now normalised. Me, im waiting and watching.

Exactly and I do believe the deadly wound is coming. Someone who will promise peace and promise to get things "back to normal."

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The Democrats have some evil ideas.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We need Scooby and the gang to pull the mask off Biden and reveal him to be none other than Adolph Hitler.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bringittothelight
I think if you actually took the time to read the Bible then related it to current events you would be shocked out of your hate

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I'm just starting to get into this, but I can say that legalizing decentralized crypto-currencies and exchanges is a good thing for humanity.

Given how many of these things turn out to be scams or Ponzi schemes, I think that we'd be wise to give Crypto a wide birth.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Refugees needing identification and access to banking.

Ukraine is a relatively wealthy country. At least when compared to the places where refugees normally come from. They've all got bank accounts and Visa cards. What they need is a roof over their head.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: IndieA

Given how many of these things turn out to be scams or Ponzi schemes, I think that we'd be wise to give Crypto a wide birth.

Cryptos are still the wild west so caution is warranted, but they provide an alternative to gold for long distance exchange where precious metals aren't viable. The math is sound but like every store of value from fiat to tulip bulbs to Beanie Babies they only hold value until the crowd thinks they don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join