It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know anyone in the Ukraine War Zone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm going to post this. I'm not sure who reads these.

The singer's name is Daria Zaritskaya. Her and the band are in Kyiv, Ukraine. She's got a great voice and sings a bunch of 80's songs I like. I've been listening to them for years now.

I'm dreading hearing that something happened to them with this Invasion.

Here's one of their cover songs: youtu.be...

I don't know them personally, but they seem like nice people if you watch some interviews.

I really hope they make it through this.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

My cousins wife is Ukranian, He is Canadian of Scots descent, His wife Anna, her family consisting of her mother and father, brothers, sisters, uncles ,aunts and cousins are still in their houses in Ukraine. They have pleaded with them to flee to Canada or to the UK where we are , or even with my uncle and his partner to Italy or to Turkey where their immediate family live

My Uncle and his partner Ira fled from Marganets over a week ago to Italy and it took them a week and a couple days to make it to safety across the border, normally a 12 hour train ride from Dnipro to Lviv and it took them a week

my parents have offered them to come to the UK and stay with them rather than a longer journey to Canada but they wont leave their homes behind.

I have never met my cousins wife's immediate family from Ukraine, but i've met my cousins wife a handful of times now and their kids etc. They are all lovely people I just hope that my extended family in Ukraine make it through this hell

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldPeaceInfo

You should definitely share your wisdom , the best way to get the truth out now is mass media like forums here on ATS , social media etc
the worlds governments wont listen to you , but the people of earth will

the best time would be now, if you have the solution lets hear it please
id appreciate any help we can get

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The member you respond to is a computer bot that is annoying ATS for months now lol. I would be surprised you get an answer.

Hope your friends and family make it save.

Thanks Hefficide and the other mods for cleaning up

edit on 17.3.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Oh wow they have bots doing this now , gone are the days when we'd get a human claiming they are the next messiah on ATS , I miss those threads always good for a laugh when the world is burning.

So now bots do it , maybe they were bots all along

wow

what if its an AI and it is the messiah here to help us , and we dismiss it as a bot ?
never judge a book by its cover so they say
edit on 17-3-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There is someone I've met a few times through friends although I don't consider us friends. He's been on and off in the Ukraine for about 8 years. He had his fellowship there and is there now reporting from the ground and helping get people to the border.

Terrell Starr

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It's a computer program doing it's thing.

I just replied to it to pull off that joke, the thread will be gone soon

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who's posted so far.

I hope all of your Families and Friends are safe.

Unfortunately we had a hiccup for a few days.

Please keep talking about those you know in the Ukraine War Zone.

top topics

join