It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing the voice or sounds of dead loved ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
my mom and i were having dinner and recently one of the cats passed away in her sleep next to my mom, comfortable.

i watched her pupils expand as big as they could and them being non responsive to light(fixed) we have had her for decades she was like 130 in cat years.

My vet will come to your house if your animal need to be put down and do it at your house, we had to use that with another kitty as he was in so much pain and couldnt get any comfort even from very strong opioid pain medications and we were not going to put a 13 year old cat through all the stuff that operation would have entailed.

The kitty that just passed was his sister, we adopted them from the shelter as kittens and we were all very lucky to find each other.

my mom had made dinner tonight and after we ate and we talking with the TV on in the background and all of a sudden we hear this cat meow as loud and clear as could be so much so we both looked for my cat(she is the only one left) and she was sleeping in one of her areas and was out cold.

I think my family as a whole has had a very mixed reaction to the cat passing a few weeks ago, i didn't want her to get put down and thankfully that didn't happen and the reason was i didn't think it was necessary and thankfully i was right. but i still miss her a lot and miss seeing her at the door and all that stuff animals do.

i wasn't a sad meow or a hurting meow, it was just like if a cat could say I'm here really loud.

i have had so many strange things happen to me that I just kind of accepted it and moved on, my mom on the other hand rewound the show we were watching and watched the part like 3 times and even giving it a wider and wider margin of error regardless of both of us knew exactly when it happened.

I've never had such a strong animal type 'ghost' or whatever, more seeing old animals out of the corners of my eyes or sitting on the top of the stairs and when i do a double take there is no cat.

i didn't really know where to put this but it was clear as day and 2 people 'witnessed' it, and my mom is a very hard heard skeptic meaning it takes some serious evidence to believe something.

I think most pet owners can agree that they are as much part of the family than anyone else is and we bond very very strongly with them. Cats and dogs have been hanging out with us humans forever or at least as far as pictures and writing goes back so its not surprising that we might also share a spiritual link somehow with them.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I used to have pet rats (fancy rats) and for a long time (after the last one died) I think I heard the sounds they made, the bruxing and knibbling on things
Also they would sneeze, heard that too .
edit on 17-3-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

the medically trained part of me says it is just memory imprints for lack of a better term, we expect them to be there, so our brain anticipates them being there and starts to form them there if that makes sense

i forgot what someone told me but the very edges of our vision are almost like a hallucinogenic zone where you brain will fill in the rest depending what's around and what you expect to be there.

i believe the extreme edges of our vision can be mercurial but not to the point of putting things there that don't exist.

i will be honest it cought me off guard it didn't scare me but my mom and i both immediately looked at each other so i know with out asking what she was looking at me like that for, WIDE EYED, both of us im sure.

i think they check in on us sometimes

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
A few nights after my cat passed away. I could feel something walking on my bed like my cat use to do at night. That happen a few times.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

I still feel something jump up on my bed at night, and I always think it’s my cat, but then there is nothing there. I believe it was/is my dog Betty who passed sometime ago. Whenever I think of her this happens.

Then recently I was running errands and while walking across a parking lot I swear I heard my recently deceased friend loudly call me name. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around almost expecting to see her but I didn’t. I’m still trying to figure out what she was trying to point out to me!

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around

Which may be the reason for the calling out . You paused for a while .

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007
OMG Same thing happened to me ...

new topics

top topics

join