It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i911 right around the corner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey ATS whats up? Just a heads up, the WEF is hosting another simulation event on July 8th called Cyber Polygon. The purpose is to simulate a supply-chain cyberattack across the globe.

We know about Event 201 and what followed, and Klaus Schwab has said that the next pandemic will be a cyber pandemic.

Its not a matter of if, but when, the sh#t truly hits the fan.

Any guesses? If we go by the Event 201 timeline, that would put the i911 sometime next winter.

cyberpolygon.com...

pressfortruth.ca...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Heads need to start rolling. I'm sick of this sh*t. If I don't pay a parking ticket I'm in trouble. How come these assh*les have blood on their hands of millions, never mind the millions in financial damage, yet they get away with it scott free.
The evidence is overwhelming, they need to be held accountable NOW

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why didn't it happen in previous years of the event?

Not saying you're not onto something, because I do believe they telegraph their plans to some extent, but that this has happened before without any issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Occultists follow the planet's,. So just play their game.. start with Venus from 2004-2012-2020,. 2020 Jupiter and Saturn..

bigthink.com...
edit on 14-3-2022 by wlee48868 because: Edit

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Not saying you're not onto something, because I do believe they telegraph their plans to some extent, but that this has happened before without any issue.

You make a valid point. I didn't realize it was an annual event. Maybe we are still a few years away.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

An interesting quote from Clause Slob in the OPs link.

It looks like the pandemic created certain conditions that pave the way for this next step.

“The promotion of cybersecurity and technologies is of crucial importance for the world today. The pandemic has changed the world, and one of the most striking transformations has been the complete digitalization of all aspects of our lives. I think the Cyber Polygon training is one of the great initiatives to help fight crime in the digital space and increase global cyber resilience“

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
While we are busy screaming about Russia the true enemy is Klaus and his Globalist lapdogs. We need to take them down and take them down hard. They are a threat to everything we hold dear.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

You make a valid point. I didn't realize it was an annual event. Maybe we are still a few years away.

Things are moving faster now that the pandemic has set the stage.

By 2030 ish we are supposed to be at a point that the below video discribes.

Clause is in overdrive now.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
While we are busy screaming about Russia the true enemy is Klaus and his Globalist lapdogs. We need to take them down and take them down hard. They are a threat to everything we hold dear.

100%

The WEF end game will make all of these distractions look like the good old days.

Supporting their move in the Ukraine plays right into their hands. It’s evil genius on their part.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I will take a cyberattack over global nuclear war any day.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

and if a cyber attack on the supply chain does happen, day 1 needs to explain to everyone on the planet what this exercise was and what it was about, day 2 needs to end with Klaus' head on a pike.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
that video was terrifying one because they play it down as something normal. Yeah us all getting ratings to be able to live somewhere isn’t 1984. And secondly you know people will be dumb enough to support it for “free stuff” or in this case a covered deposit I’m assuming they just tack the deposit on the cost of the product.

new topics

top topics

join