It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning ROSCOSMOS Video about ISS - this could happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is what made join ATS years ago.
Congrats for this thread, very interesting!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Thanks for this thread, I've learned a lot.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: mtnshredder

Id hope that the cosmonauts and astronauts would work something out to get everyone back to earth safely and show these asshole psychopaths in power that we work together even when they are determined not to

I can see it now its real life movie in the making

Go watch 2010 🙌

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I had to take a moment to process what I'm reading in this thread. I cried. To think that this could be a thing is very overwhelming and sad. I seriously wonder what the crew is thinking about all this. I wonder if they are discussing it and communicating their thoughts back to the governments. I can't imagine how it would feel to be in this situation up there.
I always thought it was wonderful that we had the INTERNATIONAL space station, with people of different nationalities and backgrounds working together for scientific progress, as HUMANS.
Interestingly, the flags are staying at 66 since I've been on and off here today. And the crew up there now is Expedition 66. Do I read into it? Kind of. Earlier it was mentioned about the wormwood of the bible and Chernobyl and all that.
I don't know, I guess I'll leave it at this.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Only 3 seats? To me that seems like there should never be more than 3 people on board! People always mention how there weren't even near enough life boats on the Titanic, but it seems like this is the same thing, actually worse!
Maybe I'm off here, but of all the crews on the ISS, there are never more than 3 Russians. Could it be that they know if something happened, they would ensure that their people would be the ones to survive?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Yeah, you've got more room in a Smart car than they have in a Soyuz.

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 3-8-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh that looks horrendous!

edit: Ok that's weird. My comment makes it 66 comments and still 66 flags. I'm not really concerned, I just think it's a bit interesting considering what I wrote earlier about it being expedition 66 and all.

edit on 8-3-2022 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2022 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm ... remember that Hopi prophecy about the end of this world iteration? Something about "when the house in heaven falls to Earth, something something?"

Didn't we have a bright blue comet recently, too?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Hmmmm ... remember that Hopi prophecy about the end of this world iteration? Something about "when the house in heaven falls to Earth, something something?"

Didn't we have a bright blue comet recently, too?

Yes, someone had previously shared a link to it in this thread. The "Blue Star Kachina".

en.wikipedia.org...

The ninth and final sign of destruction is described by White Feather (via Waters) as, "You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease".[citation needed] This idea of the Blue Star Kachina marking the end of all Hopi rituals is reflected in Waters' book, Book of the Hopi, in which he states, "The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children.[6]" This absence of Hopi ceremonialism will coincide with the destruction of the Fourth World. Waters suggested that World War III will begin and the United States will be ripped apart by war, leaving only the Hopis and their homeland intact. The war of the end of the world is described by Waters as "a spiritual conflict with material matters".[6]

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I know.. the source is ABC news. This is 3 hours old, however it's not fresh news.

youtu.be...

Edit: Atlas Rockets for SpaceX (Russian engines) are numbered. They were going to phase them out I believe.

And sorry I'm scrambling at the moment. So I had to listen to the video and couldn't watch.
edit on 10-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

Aye but it could all be for real this time
surely they have a contingency plan in place for this eventuality

I hear rumours from the media that SpaceX were planning to assist the ISS
in saving the astronauts if that were to happen

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for sharing that! Apparently the other 3 U.S. astronauts have already returned to earth, so we only have one. I agree with what Kelly said, and we've already discussed this several times before, that if it is a matter of the cosmonauts returning home and leaving Vande Hei alone, we could get something up there to reboost and get our astronaut back home safely. But that's not what is depicted in the video. If the video scenario were to occur, the only way a boost vehicle could "save the day" is if it were already docked to the station BEFORE the video scenario happened.

edit on 3-10-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Will it be a Blue star ?

dang someone already mentioned it
edit on 10-3-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Follow up:

If ROSCOSMOS's goal, by making this video, was to say "F U America, we don't want to play anymore", then the video would have shown the 3 cosmonauts saying goodbye to Vande Hei and getting in the Soyuz capsule and heading back to Earth leaving Vande Hei behind BUT WITH PROPULSION CAPABILITIES. That's not what they did. The goal of this video was a threat, it was a terrorist threat that they wouldn't just leave, but they would leave in a way that left Vande Hei to die.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE!
edit on 3-10-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Will it be a Blue star ?

We've discussed the prophecy. I'm not sure what color it would be! But it is the dwelling in the sky.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

That would go along with the great web in the sky .

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In case anyone was wondering...

NASA astronaut Mark Vande Hei — who on Tuesday broke the U.S. single spaceflight record of 340 days — is due to leave the International Space Station with two Russians aboard a Soyuz capsule for a touchdown in Kazakhstan on March 30.

I'm VERY glad to hear this!

NASA head: We have cooperation with our Russian colleagues

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join