It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haas Formula One team Drops Russian sponsor and driver Nikita Mazepin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I don't care.

We have an egotistical dictator invading an independent country and destabilising the whole of the world all for the sake of his own personal aggrandisement in one hand.
And in the other we have a crap driver who only got the job because of who his Dad is got sacked because who his Dad is.

Now which one do you really think I give a # about?

edit on 6/3/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Geopolitics reduced to a PR contest. The poor man on the street bears no responsibility in any war, feel free to take sides on which bullets are justified, I’ll leave that distinction to God, rather than MSM.

It’s war for global domination of the land and mind of those who live upon it. If you think NATO and western powers are any better than those vying for power in the Kremlin, then you need to pay more attention. It takes two to tango, and no-one survives the last dance.

Our enemy doesn’t know or recognise national borders, nor the sovereign right of nations to exist, for that very reason globalisation is inevitable, we can however ensure those who inherit the world are held to account for the actions which shape it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

FFS, the spoilt son of a Russian oligarch who made # loads of money from doing what no-one really knows gets the sack from a job he only got because of his Dads money and at which he's #ing hopeless at.
Why on earth does anyone really give a toss about that?

People are being bombed out of their houses and whole towns are being destroyed etc but sure, you whinge about the Russian F1 driver.
People are dying....but you take issue about that?

In the grand scheme of things its nothing, an irrelevance.

You hold this up as an example of some sort of nefarious 'Globalist' NWO grand scheme designed for who #ing knows what purpose....
Put it into perspective.....

Its a nothing story.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So Haas are happy to take dirty Russian money, facilitate the career of this spoiled Russian prince without anyone here so much as questioning the relationship. Yet, soon as there's a nationalist drive to isolate and discriminate against a particular demographic, suddenly he's offered up as a pariah. I don't blame common Russians, Americans, British or Ukrainians for this war, i blame those globalists who facilitate it from the shadows while overtly targeting innocents to take the fall for their games of global domination.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What has that got to do with the crappest driver ever to drive in F1 getting sacked?

He only got the gig because of his Dad.
He lost the gig because of his Dad.

Karma.

They both still have # loads of money and will continue living their lives in the lap of luxury.
No real harm done except maybe a bit of an ego bashing.

Not sure I entirely agree with all these 'oligarchs' getting sanctioned....but it is what it is.
Far more important things to vent over.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It’s not just the Russian oligarchs facing discrimination tho is it?

As we systematically destroy Russia and its economy without a second thought for the millions of poor, who will suffer the greatest consequences.

Think you should stop believing everything you read in the rags.

edit on 8/3/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I think you should stop assuming you know what I think and read.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That would suggest I’m not an all knowing sear of knowledge, which I am, of course.

Truth be told, I’m nothing more than a few characters on a keyboard, trying to express my love.

Everything, my input included, is nothing more than a small splinter in the skin of a movement and ideology, that’s far beyond my control.

Still, I’ll piss in the wind fighting for the right to express that opinion, no matter how it deviates from the orthodoxy, which manipulates our reality.

If it’s any consolation, you’re up there with my favourite remonstrative opposition. Even you have to admit my trolling is admirable.
edit on 9/3/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join