It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier: Are his films hoaxes also? Look and decide.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gigirome
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

well you would probably dont believe me but 20 years ago we saw and spoke to commander Senjansen
in a meeting with some members of the Confederations in Ecuador, a place called Cochasqui

But this is sanother story
"we"? You and Billy Meier?

originally posted by: gigirome
The contact with Commander Sinjansen (wrongly spelt Semjase) was GENUINE and REAL but it ended after little time, and Billy didnt have more genuine material to show, no more booksand pictures to sell

So, as a desperate person like he is, he started to produce fake materials in order to keep the contact alive, which it wasn't.
How could he mis-spell the name Sinjansen as badly as Semjase? That's not even close.

Would Billy Meier agree that he spelled it wrong? Or would he accuse you of spelling the name wrong? How do either of you know the correct spelling? Meier's lore seems to make a big deal out of getting names correct, like claiming the name Jesus Christ was a fictional character, but Meier claims to have travelled back 2000 years in time to meet the real prophet who died on the cross called Jmmanuel. So for a self-proclaimed prophet like Meier to make such a big deal out of explaining how names matter, like it was really Jmmanuel who died on the cross, and not Jesus Christ, it seems rather paradoxical that he himself would get other names wrong as you're apparently accusing him of doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well his misunderstood, as SEMJASE is not the real name of Commander Sin-Jansen (often called just Sin) I one of his many mistakes he did from the ending of the contact.

I'm not accusing him, I'm telling that it's a pity he didnt take advantage of that contact with commander Sin-Jansen and begun to spoke about the contact to too many people, even selling the pictures that playadians allowed him to take.

Contact is always free, no money!

Thst's the worse mistake a contacted can do, as humbleness its the first thing that extraterrestrial guides ask to mantain.

We did see Sinjansen in front of us in 2023 in Cochasqui, coming out from from a ship, her and some other commanders and confirm she is a widow as her husband died long ago in battle.

The contact with Billi Meyer?
I do have a message from Commander Sin-jansen, from 2003, I'm sure you will be able to absorb

The Billy Meier case is very real and concrete. The contact ended many years ago, now it's just mentalisms. We decided to contact him for propaganda reasons and to actualize our furtive presence among you. The ending of the contact has a secondary value.

there is no contact without the risk of prevarication and confusion. It is human nature to seek answers in unsuitable fields, complicating the reality of every topic. We operate in total anonymity because human beings still could not receive us without using weapons in order to protect what is not actually theirs.

Even if we came with our hands raised and surrendered before getting out of our vehicles, the welcome would not be adequate for such an epochal event. This is why we continue to contact the people we deem suitable to maintain a profile useful for disclosing their experiences.

The contacts are used to learn more about the multiracial human race and to create less confusion in a topic that we consider still as immature as Swiss apples in this period.

Those who want to take advantage of the enormous experience and perhaps take a tour observing the stars from our circular windows will be able to do so with the appropriate effort: simplicity, wonder, humility and joy.

Anyone who transforms the opportunity into a springboard towards ephemeral and useless celebrity will be cast aside as we did with Mr. Meier, who still, decades later, persists in making people believe that I am in contact with him.

Who is writing,

Sin-Jan-Sen

Commander of the Seven Sisters

edit on 30-4-2024 by gigirome because: wrong spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
An observation……I’ve always wondered why Billy never had his missing left arm replaced with biomechanics…etc…or regenerated by the “Advanced” technologies of the “Advanced” aliens of Pleiades.

Wouldn’t that have been a gift to leave him with?

Not so benevolent aliens…huh.

Perhaps not so “Advanced” either…..imo.

👽🤔
edit on 30-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think, in the simplest terms, he broke the rules.

I do believe there was contact. But he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"They" cut him off.

Then he tried to prove what happened by fabrication.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gigirome
How did you receive this message?
Was Sinjansen there at Cochasqui in 2003 speaking? In what language?
Or was it sent via mental telepathy?
Sinjansen was back in Cochasqui 20 years later in 2023?
How often does Sinjansen visit Cochasqui? How often do you visit Cochasqui?
Did you know Sinjansen was returning, before you got to Cochasqui in 2023? If so, how?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

He broke the rules...or he would have gotten an arm...and maybe some new hair too.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2

He broke the rules...or he would have gotten an arm...and maybe some new hair too.

I suppose your right…..he could have become The Nordic Gnome Yeti

👽

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Sin-jansen was in Cochasqui in 2003 (not in 2023 as I wrote) with some other Confederation Guides like Kintor, Sinaix, Oxalc, they weren't there physically, was like an ologram, the guides where phyisically at the same time in a spacecraft about 1 km upon our heads.

Comunication (telepathy) was in spanish, as all person present there where spanish, and to me in spanish as well, even if I'm italian but I speak and yhink in spanish.

I had the chance to spèak many times with commander Sin-jansen about some matters , like an asteoid in Russia, the telepathic course they gave to me in that period, etc

Sinjansen went in 2003 in Cochasqui, in Rumicuchi as well.

I often receive her messages, not only fro her, but from other Guides.

These guides let us know where the appointments are, and when, months before, as we have to be phisically and mentally prepared

To receive messages, I made a one year course with my personal trainer, called Kintor, little by little, receiving signs, letters, statements, with automatic writing.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Either you're a graphic artist or he didn't break the rules or he's better off breaking the rules!

Jolly good show...
as the folly goes on...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join