It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 article by Psychology Today The Danger That Lurks Inside Vladimir Putin's Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Contempt is key to Putin's troubling psychological profile. Posted March 17, 2014

In trying to understand what where and why are they shelling civilians over in Ukraine along with hospitals and churches he has now stepped so far over the line that if he ever leaves Russia on some diplomatic event and is "intercepted" by others they would march him into the International Criminal Court and try him for crimes against Humanity. In brief he cooked his own goose. So in researching a recent article by a James Clapper interview Clapper is seriously leaning that Putin may be insane. That's bad news for the world and look as what was written back in 2014 by Psychology Today.

What is also troubling is I met a retired Special Agent from the State Department at a neighborhood party in the suburbs of Atlanta back in 2016 before the election. He was an expert on Putin and studied him for over 20 years. In brief he said that Putin is a very bad man. Then we have this story from 2014 and many more recent ones since the Ukraine invasion.

I think the world needs to reassess as to how to handle and deal with him.

The Danger That Lurks Inside Vladimir Putin's Brain

At a joint German-Russian cabinet meeting in Siberia in 2006, German Chancellor Angela Merkel unsuccessfully tried to persuade President Vladimir Putin that cabinet ministers should be treated with respect rather than contempt. Resentment is the emotion for superiors while anger is reserved for equals. But contempt is the emotion reserved for those we regard as inferiors.

But, after 15 years in power, psychological factors have to be taken into consideration in analysing Putin’s actions and, more importantly, in deciding how to respond to them. And contempt must be considered as one of the most important elements of his psychology. It is not only contempt for what he almost regards as weak—and, possibly in his macho world view, effeminate—western leaders. More important is his contempt for their institutions such as international treaties and laws.

Putin is unhinged and has his finger on the nuclear button, warns ex-US intelligence chief
edit on 2-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 2-3-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is this kinda like how they tried to arm chair diagnose Trump? I mean has anyone trying to make an assessment here actually get the chance to examine Putin? Or is their diagnosis biased of off I dunno payed propaganda of the media?

Don’t get me wrong he is viscous person that places very little value on the lives of others and mainly for his self gain but so does Biden and Trudeau and many others.

a reply to: Waterglass

edit on 2-3-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Clapper is seriously leaning that Putin may be insane

Well...he should know.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If you want to talk about bad men, the US has one of the worst sitting in the oval offic e right now. Just looking at his senatorial record should have been a clue; adding in the rest of the story leaves no doubt. We have too very evil, insane people in power to be throwing stones, especially knowing we only know the part of the story our leaders want us to know.

We don't clean out our own house because we're always trying to clean out some other country's.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

What if Putin says, I’m going to die anyways, either I’m going to hell anyways take everyone with me, or I don’t believe in God, I’ll take everyone with me, and live in a luxury super bunker with his family, comrades and mistresses, until they all croak.

He could be like that, why not, he could even be under the influence of aliens.

Also, Biden is a gutless coward, since there are war crimes being committed, he should be at least be charged.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Somebody better make sure he doesn't have any time to press any buttons before he's 'removed' from power.
:Ahum:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I won't pretend to know what is going on inside Vlad's head, but I will say that he had a bloated, pale gray face and an uncharacteristically poor posture in pictures I saw of him taken during a meeting with the governor of Saint Petersburg today.

Edit: Is it just me or are there far fewer people here this week? OPs that I would ordinarily expect to be heavily starred are consistently not.
edit on 2 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Picked up on it, too. Last week already. Thought it may be related to the war and most sitting in front of the TVs and radios.

Also made the same observation about his bloated face. He does not look as cut as I am used to, but he is also old too. Read a lot about his alleged COVID fear. Why every Politician has to take tests in Russia and some go to great lengths to not do that, because they are afraid that Russia get's their DNA.

You will notice in pictures lately that they sit at the big table. I read that it is done for guests that are not willing to take the test in Russia, because Putin is afraid of catching the COVID. It's either histrionics for show or Putin is afraid of something, suddenly more than before.

But I guess it's okay for the rest of the world to do PCR tests and share their DNA nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

James Clapper is the reason Snowden dropped his bombshell. He heard Clapper lie to congress on national TV. No, really. Stop posting pointless propaganda pieces designed to inflame the hearts and minds of gullible people. Something ATS seems to suffer a lot from these days, in my not so humble opinion. 2014? Pffft...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
When leading Russia it is prudent to be paranoid.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yes but the strange thing is, the paranoia was more on the western side of politics when it comes to DNA getting into the hands of the Russians.

For me it's a signal that Macron etc act that way, because they know that bad things can be done. I can not explain to myself why it would be so important to keep DNA from the Russians. It only makes sense if they themselves have the knowledge about the bad things, so that makes it a twisted MAD scenario.

IDK, maybe I just interpret too much into the DNA awareness. Never heard it being an issue before and now from several sides suddenly, that woke my interest.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Once things begin to shake out especially here its obvious that this is a pro Russian site. Armchair my ass. I love it how all those university educated ones such as those carrying USA patriotic member names are actually communist sympathizers.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

So whom do you think they all work for? I think I know

top topics

join