It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on radiation spike in the Chernobyl exclusion zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Radiation spikes have been detected in the exclusion zone surrounding the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine.

According to the MSM this is most likely due to an increase heavy vehicles transiting the area, which is kicking up radioactive dust from the gounds.

Link

What are your thoughts on this, does this sound like a plausible explanation, or maybe an attempted coverup to avoid panic over safety staff abandoning the site.

Or could this be UFO related.

Many UFO reports suggest that UFOs are either inherently radioactive or that they run off of a radioactive power source. And what better place to hide something that's already radioactive than a nuclear disaster zone.

Are the Russians looking for something that they buried on that site before the fall of the Soviet Union, or maybe the Ukrainians tried to activate some kind of UFO or UFO based technology to use as a weapon against the Russians?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

My thoughts are perhaps this shouldn't be in the WWIII forum...

Not saying it isn't something worth discussing but throwing alien theories in here will probably run off serious posters from this forum

Would be more plausible if it was active, plenty of reports of UFOs over powerlines and other facilities including nuclear power plants

edit on 27-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My initial thoughts were that the power plant could be weaponized. Also that there are literally thousands of tons of highly radioactive friable materials there that could be used to make a boatload of dirty bombs. It is certainly possible, but I don't think that is Putin's end game strategy. At least not at this point. Why ruin the land when it has things you need, like the pipelines. If it all goes south and Putin is going to lose access/control of the resources anyway he could go the, "If I cant have it - no one can," route and screw the whole place over.

I don't see that happening at this time, but who knows what tomorrow will bring...
edit on 27-2-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ummm…dust…?

From all the pics and vid I’ve seen…the ground has been covered in snow…and mud…as it’s winter…

Dust…and radioactive at that…must be so…hot…that it melted all the snow and evaporated all the water content in the remaining mud…

Straw grasping…anyone…?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If there has been some artillery falling around the area it could be throwing radioactive particles into the air.
The Russians didn't build any containment around the reactors so a lot of material was scattered.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have no references, but one post I read somewhere suggested it was from a fire caused by Russian flares. Sounds reasonable if there is snow keeping the dust down from activities in the area. Get some radioactive buildings burning and the smoke would spread it around I should think.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It's plausible that WWIII could be started over a race to retrieve alien technology buried in the Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's still way less radiation than a CT scan..... So....

It's from all the dust that got whirled up when they went in with the armor.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am just throwing this out there as I have no idea-maybe someone is removing radioactive waste?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No it's not.

Why wouldn't Russia have just claimed the technology when it was under control of USSR? Or when Ukraine was more amicable towards Russia?

Why would you automatically jump to ET when natural resources, territory, and a buffer with NATO are an easier and more logical answer?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Interesting 'off the twig' speculation that lacks any hard back up .

I keep up with most of this type of output and am aware of those who believe that Ukraine is a centre of the old Khazarian Empire with a very key site on the western side which is 'ruled ' by Alien forces or even entities .

All I suggest is that you should not let friends and family know about this as you are likely to find yourself shunned and probably ridiculed .

But because this is Virtual Reality, I can say that there are real points of interest, imho , which suggest that such thinking may not be as daft as the other 99% + might think at this point .

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: putnam6

It's plausible that WWIII could be started over a race to retrieve alien technology buried in the Ukraine.

It's plausible we might start WWIII because Putin is Satan incarnate, but alas I have no proof. However, there is more circumstantial evidence that Putin is Satan than there are UFOs kicking up the radiation spike in Chernobyl and that is what is leading to all the tension in the region.

but you do you

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

No it's not.

Why wouldn't Russia have just claimed the technology when it was under control of USSR? Or when Ukraine was more amicable towards Russia?

Why would you automatically jump to ET when natural resources, territory, and a buffer with NATO are an easier and more logical answer?

The might not have seen the need to do it.

top topics

join