It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Z Tanks and the Movie World War Z. Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I have noticed on all the Russian tanks and Mobile Artillery and Transport Trucks a big “ Z” in white paint on the military vehicles.

Is this a subconscious psychological tactic in that the movie “World War Z” came out years ago and this is psychological conditioning to think the Russians are Metaphorical Zombies and there will be a World War with metaphorical Zombies?

I am no Russian troll but I have been seeing an incredible amount of propaganda from both sides and this jumped out at me.

I wanted to add that Movies and Hollywood love to pre-condition people so when the public sees the “Z” it triggers a subconscious visceral response.
edit on 26-2-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

edit on 26-2-2022 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Lot of schitzo posting today.

Either top tier sh** posting or the supply chain has hit pharmacies hard.

Either way, I'm a fan.

S&F

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am glad I didn’t disappoint. Hey this is the only place I can air out my Alex Jones ideas..

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkeyif you have a chance please read the book. So different and way better than the movie. It will cause you to question your own op here.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkeyif you have a chance please read the book. So different and way better than the movie. It will cause you to question your own op here.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Question for all :
Does anyone know what the original movie and book was based on ?
I do.
Hint : it would cause the CDC to write their own manual as a parody .
edit on 2/26/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Yea the book was amazing. I got it signed by the author eleven years ago at a metro con convention here in Tampa. He's a chill guy. The movie was decent as its own movie, but was absolute # to the book.

Regards to the OP, i so see these Z's you refer to on the tanks. Do you have an image?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I believe the forces that stem from Crimea have 'Z' spray-painted on them, but the forces from the North coming in from Belarus have a 'V' on them. That's just what I've heard and have been seeing.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I still haven’t figured out how to upload images.

The New York post stole my idea though lol
The link below has a bunch of images and the Interwebs have lots of theories like making sure you don’t shoot at other tanks that are the same color, making sure you differentiate between friend or foe…, or being part of the ZULU battalion or maybe it stands for ZORO!

nypost.com...

a reply to: worldstarcountry

edit on 26-2-2022 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think it's a friendly fire thing.

Lots of the units don't have Russian insignia on them. There's lots of similarities between Russian and Ukrainian equipment.

I agree that the book is better than the movie.

top topics

join