It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark drops vaccine cooperation with Israel and Austria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So, are you saying that there every single AIDS monitoring program in the entire world has been compromised?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Now that the covid jabs are falling out of favor due to what is more evident every day, they do not work and never actually did, people are starting to wake up, as the side effects and death from the jabs keeps piling in countries have to answer to their own people.

By the end of the year is going to be very interesting to see where the fingers will be pointed at.

edit on 26-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I never interjected any opinions on the OP, i replied to ColdWisdom.

I stopped reading your posts long ago for reasons previously stated.
Same here. Tried reasoning with him and watch many others do that, but he's a mute . So he's on mute now
I just scroll right past his text

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I'd like to see a link to back up that claim.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sources in my signature say that that shot is kicking Covid's backside, and that only a fraction of a percent of people are seriously effected.

Do you have a source for your claims?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

They're not just a scam, they're mass genocide of an unfathomable and unprecedented scale.

Billions are dying I tell you, BILLIONS!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Your sources are the UK government and the CDC.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Sources in my signature say that that shot is kicking Covid's backside, and that only a fraction of a percent of people are seriously effected.

It seems that the vast majority by a large margin of the blood clots and Myocarditis cases have come from the viral vector shots and not mRNA. People trusted the viral vector more because it is closer to the older method of creating vaccines, but it seems that mRNA is much safer.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Yes the Shot is working great. That's why Israel has record covid deaths and cases despite being one of the highest vaccinated countries, while Africa has the least while being the least vaccinated.

Makes total sense. I'm sure if I was working for a business and AZ said he was doing an amazing job but never got anything done, the boss blindly agree even though in this scenario AZ is like the vaccine who makes things worse, but has an excuse to why he isn't even though the bottom line is you never got anything done.

You're fired.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As long as you support for the pharma, CDC, UK and globalist keeps going, is nothing to seem at all.

But I see what happen around me every day and I am no making money out of the failure jabs.

BTW those that are dying now are jabbed and getting covid still, jabs are working great, soo either the jab and boosters do not work or the jab itself is killing people.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

a reply to: glen200376

If it were dangerous you'd think that the professional sports leagues who have invested billions in their players would be calling it out.

No, not happened.

Yes. It has happened. Professional sports teams have banned vaccinated players.

The owner of Romanian side Steaua Bucharest has sensationally announced the club will ban all players vaccinated against Covid-19 from playing for them.

Mr Gigi Becali - a Romanian businessman and politician - said he is not allowing vaccinated players to play anymore because they are 'powerless'.

Becali went on to claim that people who are vaccinated against the virus die in hospitals, as opposed to those who have refused the jabs

He also claimed players at Romanian rivals CFR Cluj and Rapid Bucuresti were struggling as a result of taking the vaccine, singling out 36-year-old winger Ciprian Deac.

'You're going to laugh, but I might be right. Those vaccinated lose their strength. That's something scientific,' he said according to Romanian journalist Emanuel Rosu.

'Haven't you seen it at CFR? With Rapid, the players seemed to be fainting. They slept on the ground. All vaccinated people lose their strength!

Romania's most famous football team, Steaua Bucharest, announce a ban on VACCINATED players, because their owner says that athletes 'lose strength' - and claims those that are jabbed die in hospitals

So yes. There are some sports team owners banning vaccinated players for "being too weak." It has happened.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

As long as you support for the pharma, CDC, UK and globalist keeps going, is nothing to seem at all.

But I see what happen around me every day and I am no making money out of the failure jabs.

BTW those that are dying now are jabbed and getting covid still, jabs are working great, soo either the jab and boosters do not work or the jab itself is killing people.

The average age of the vaxed people who are dying is around 86.

If you understood statistical analysis you'd realise that the vax is doing extremely well.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

a reply to: glen200376

If it were dangerous you'd think that the professional sports leagues who have invested billions in their players would be calling it out.

No, not happened.

Yes. It has happened. Professional sports teams have banned vaccinated players.

The owner of Romanian side Steaua Bucharest has sensationally announced the club will ban all players vaccinated against Covid-19 from playing for them.

Mr Gigi Becali - a Romanian businessman and politician - said he is not allowing vaccinated players to play anymore because they are 'powerless'.

Becali went on to claim that people who are vaccinated against the virus die in hospitals, as opposed to those who have refused the jabs

He also claimed players at Romanian rivals CFR Cluj and Rapid Bucuresti were struggling as a result of taking the vaccine, singling out 36-year-old winger Ciprian Deac.

'You're going to laugh, but I might be right. Those vaccinated lose their strength. That's something scientific,' he said according to Romanian journalist Emanuel Rosu.

'Haven't you seen it at CFR? With Rapid, the players seemed to be fainting. They slept on the ground. All vaccinated people lose their strength!

Romania's most famous football team, Steaua Bucharest, announce a ban on VACCINATED players, because their owner says that athletes 'lose strength' - and claims those that are jabbed die in hospitals

So yes. There are some sports team owners banning vaccinated players for "being too weak." It has happened.

This was a personal pronouncement from a controversial figure, and wasn't based on anything wrong with players that his medical staff found.

Find me a single pro sports team that has found any evidence at all of actual vax harm of their players.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You're just making pronouncements and aren't linking to any evidence to back them up.

I wonder, how much ad revenue your making from alternative remedies companies. Tell me, what's an affiliate link to a home delivery kale smoothy business worth these days, or are you more into homeopathy?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You're just making pronouncements and aren't linking to any evidence to back them up.

I wonder, how much ad revenue your making from alternative remedies companies. Tell me, what's an affiliate link to a home delivery kale smoothy business worth these days, or are you more into homeopathy?

Dude, the covid vaccine made more money than any drug in the history of mankind. No one is making money off some alt drug bs. You are speaking bs though.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

1) Link please,
2) Alex Jones would beg to differ (Link) he makes millions selling alternative remedies.

Do you seriously expect me to believe that nobody is cashing in on anti-vaxxers looking for alternatives to the vax, or supplements that claim to boost you immune system so that you can resist covid?

Now, how much money are YOU making in ad revenue from click bait blogs and streams?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join