It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to professionally destroy "fact" checking media and outlandish "experts"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

This whole idea of awake and not awake is such BS.

It's just a way for people to label each other and feel superior.

Your definition of awake is different from mine and from my prospective you look like the one who is asleep.
You see how dumb that game is?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hmm i disagree, the difference is that some people are so conditioned that their actions are like those of a puppet in strings.

You have seen this in action in the last couple of years.

I know that my surface psyche is a construct, and i have spent years tearing down alien constructs that i have developed through conditioning, but still what remains is a construct also, just built by me.

Its best to just observe.

This is the difference of awake/sleep in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My father was banned from hop sings

They named names!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

- Wuhan IS confirmed funded by EcoHealth
- Wuhan WAS indeed engineering for gain of function
- Moderna vaccine patent before Covid, shared so much similarity with Covid that there is 1 in 3 trillion chance it could be natural evolution.
- German insurrance companies are experiencing so many reports of vaccine related incidents (within 30 days of injection) that the official numbers are calculated to be underreported by 1000 %

- Moderna stock took a hit as well... why do you think that is.

- And this is important, why?
- No, they created a zoonotic chimera using a different virus, which isn't gain of function
- Hoax
- Hoax
- Context, please?

Im amazed that US citizens didn't respond to the contract specifics with Pfizers vaccine deliveries that you can't hold them liable for damages..

This is actually a fantastic thing. It means that rather than having to join a class action suit against big pharma, which might take years to resolve, and where you will lose much of your compensation to lawyers, you just file some forms with the government and take a check.

The government is taking responsibility for any problems with the vax, and they will pay out if you have problems

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hmm i disagree, the difference is that some people are so conditioned that their actions are like those of a puppet in strings.

Let's talk about waking up to the one pulling the strings and how he does that for a moment. The Bible explains that Satan, not God, is “the ruler of this world” and that “the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (John 12:31; 1 John 5:19) That one, John also said, “is misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9)

The World’s Secret Ruler Exposed

... Clearly, the Bible speaks of an invisible spirit as “the ruler of the world.” But what is the extent of his influence over mankind?

The World Ruler Delegates Power to Associates

Writing about the Christians’ fight for the faith, the apostle Paul clearly identified their worst enemies. “We have a wrestling,” he candidly said, “not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) Thus, this fight goes beyond the human sphere, since it is carried out, “not against blood and flesh,” but against “wicked spirit forces.”

According to most modern Bible translations, “the wicked spirit forces” here refer, not to an abstract principle of evil, but to powerful wicked spirit persons. Some versions offer such renderings as “the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Revised Standard Version), “the spiritual army of evil in the heavens” (The Jerusalem Bible), and “the superhuman forces of evil in the heavens” (The New English Bible). Thus, the Devil has been exercising his power through other rebel angels who forsook “their own proper dwelling place” in heaven.​—Jude 6.

Below that, are his human servants/slaves or pawns, most of whom do his bidding without even being aware of his existence. Even find the whole idea of his existence ridiculous, sometimes using similar arguments to the ones addressed in the video earlier.

There Are Only Two Sides (Awake!—1970)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

“Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.” (2 Peter 2:3)

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”​(Romans 12:2)
edit on 26-2-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
So you want to destroy the lives and careers of anyone who's involved with publishing news that might not be factual?

Good luck with that.

Why not? The media is doing it to us. Two local Doctors spoke out about mask mandates. The local media hyped it so much that the Doctors lost privileges at local hospitals. The State Medical Board was looking to take their licenses.

Why should it be any different because they are members of the media?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join