It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TT2022....The Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope you can read this because I'm somewhere and I don't know what it is and I'm typing this on my android phone. Let me explain. So I got the Covid and in a fever dream, I was contacted by some kind of entity, angel, demon, something that gave me a message. It essentially told me that I needed to get in contact with "it" on a more personal level. It said I could make a portal machine if I made a circle out of 50 TV remotes, turn them on and stood in the middle; it would take me to "it's" office. Of course I was skeptical but I ordered 40 remotes from amazon to go with the 10 I already had and followed "its" instructions to the letter.

So here I am in a place that's populated by what looks like cartoon characters from my youth and they ignore me. They won't answer my questions. Right now I walking around looking for an electronic store like Radio Shack so I can buy more Remotes and hopefully build a new machine to get back to my reality.

The best I can figure out is that the "it" was the cosmic trickster that lured me here as some kind of cruel joke. If I ever find that bastards office I'll...I can't really say cause it would violate the T&Cs, but it won't be pretty. Anyway they have a Baskin Robbins here so I can't be all bad.

The End....for now....

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Quirky and entertaining, with a twist ending. LOve it!

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Your story reminds me of a guy I knew down in Tarpon Springs back in 78.
He was a Vietnam Vet named Barry.
He was a real help to me after I tumbled over the side of a pickup truck costing me the loss of a lot of skin.
Try to put Barry into words, hmmmm.
Yeah, not so easy! Barry was a great guy who you could never find but if you thought real hard about him he’d show up in a few days, weird stuff but cool!
Barry had a small airfield hid dad left him and one day he took us out to show us how to find mushrooms and he found a huge one near a big ole pile of cattle droppings in a clump of trees.
The last I ever saw of Barry was him running like a dear across the field towards a hanger.
Somehow he’d lost his cut-off jeans which was all he ever wore so he was as brown as a white boy could be.
I’ll never forget that glowing white tail of his as he hauled ass across that field.
Barry was a great guy, I’ll bet his life stayed as nutty and fun as it seemed to be the day we met him.

join