It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard To Deploy Over US Freedom Truckers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Prudent move considering what happened on January 6th.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Are democrats planning another false flag?

They only have a couple of pages in that play book in the big scheme of things. I think YES they are planning another like Jan 6 at the D for dumbass party.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, I have been wondering. Are you going to reveal who you are working besides maybe one day? I am not a psychic or any other kind of genius but I can sense there is way more to your story. Carry on and let us know when you can.

originally posted by: Inod1416
I hope that these national guard folks realize that after this thing with truckers is over that they will be next on the list!

Unarmed (or even lightly armed) National Guard presence is a GOOD thing.

It was repeatedly requested by the convoy organizers.

Same as Trump did before j6.

We WANT them there.

We very much WANT them there.

We were practically begging for them to be there.

We want many more than the paltry 700 that have been announced so far.

Because WE are not going to get violent.

But democrats WILL, if they think they can get away with it.

And nobody wants to see what would immediately happen as a result.

Everyone saw what one Kyle was forced to do by those same democrats, even when they WERE surrounded by police and National Guard.

There may be 100,000 potential Kyles there, if democrats are successful in provoking a fight ... well, we just can't let that happen.

We need MANY more National Guard to prevent democrats from getting any dumb 2020 ideas again.

I only volunteered for this one local event, through local folks, and played a typically minimum wage type role for a night.

I do have a story, and share as much as I can, but it doesn't have anything to do with Truckers.

That was just helping fellow Americans that asked for local assistance in very rural Arizona.

Other than that, I'm just a truckin cheerleader.

Well if you put it that way... I am too. Have bud who retired last year from long hauling and another still doing it. The latter I haven't looked on FB to see what he is doing now with this convoy yet. I don't like to get on FB is why.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What is face book?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm wondering how the Democrats get around Posse Comitatus? Does Washington DC have it's own National Gard unit? If not any NG unit brought to DC would have to be Federalized. That puts them under the same status as the Armed Forces. It is one thing for NG units to be used to help out in the event of a natural disaster but, not for law enforcement.

Of course today's Democrats just wipe their a$$es with the Constitution and other Laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join