It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously conflicting info on the need for more boosters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: ColeYounger

Yes it's so much preferable for lots of people to die (how many is it now in the US?), than to do anything that might prevent that.

do you want to know how many died FROM Covid, or WITH Covid? They are still working on those numbers, feverishly.

In firearm fatalities, how many died from being shot, compared to how many died from other stuff while they happened to be being shot?

How many bullet proof vest are sold that only stop 60% of the bullets after 10 weeks?

Mixing incompatible things is dumb.

The more you deny the obvious, the sillier you look.

People under 30 are at almost no risk of dying from COVID and shouldn't be encouraged to vaccinate.

There. I just made you a little bit sillier. I have about 40 more.

People under 30 are only 37% of the US population. Why are you ignoring most of the population?

And people under 30 can transmit the virus to those more vulnerable. That is why you vaccinate them.

COVID-19 Incidence and Death Rates Among Unvaccinated and Fully Vaccinated Adults with and Without Booster Doses During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Emergence — 25 U.S. Jurisdictions, April 4–December 25, 2021

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yes it's so much preferable for lots of people to die (how many is it now in the US?), than to do anything that might prevent that.

do you want to know how many died FROM Covid, or WITH Covid? They are still working on those numbers, feverishly.

In firearm fatalities, how many died from being shot, compared to how many died from other stuff while they happened to be being shot?

Yeah there are no doubt a few miscategorized deaths. Big whoop, they aren't in the majority.

People from every country around the world are dying from COVID-19. Undoubtedly. No question.

so you know the numbers? because if you don't, then what you just typed is really F'n stupid.
See, I don't know how many people actually died from covid. Nor do you. the only thing I do know is that numbers were inflated, and this thing wasn't as deadly as it was portrayed.

But you wrap up in bubble wrap, triple mask, and stay far away from people. If you don't then you never believed any of this garbage either.

The numbers are there, and I have both mentioned, and liked to them.

Here they are again: COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

I do know someone who has died of COVID-19. He isn't a New Zealander, but was a Fijian pastor, in his late 50's who actually stayed at my home in New Zealand five months before he died.

I was in constant communication with the family - online - through the hole thing.

And he didn't die with COVID-19. He most definitely died of COVID-19. His whole family tried to get admission to a couple of their local hospitals, which were overloaded with COVID-19 cases, and they were sent home. In his case, to die.

Your denial of the numbers is essentially baseless. You cannot provide ANY clear contrary data, and your personal anecdote doesn't suffice to counter both my experience, or the official numbers.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

How many bullet proof vest are sold that only stop 60% of the bullets after 10 weeks?

People under 30 are at almost no risk of dying from COVID and shouldn't be encouraged to vaccinate.

People under 30 are only 37% of the US population. Why are you ignoring most of the population?

And people under 30 can transmit the virus to those more vulnerable. That is why you vaccinate them.

COVID-19 Incidence and Death Rates Among Unvaccinated and Fully Vaccinated Adults with and Without Booster Doses During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Emergence — 25 U.S. Jurisdictions, April 4–December 25, 2021

I'm not ignoring most of the population. Human rights are about the entire population, as is agency over one's body. I'm focusing on why mandates are bad beyond the mounting evidence of the temporary and ineffective nature of the vaccine. You assume I'm ignoring things because you find it incomprehensible that I could disagree with all those authorities, but I ignore nothing. When recommending medical intervention in children it should be done with the highest level of concern for risk aversion, which means that intervention with no long-term studies and under an EUA should never be mandated for children for a disease they are at virtually zero risk of dying from. It's gross abuse of government power and violates the Hippocratic Oath for doctors to go along with it.

Why are you ignoring that these vaccines only last 12 weeks before becoming junk? Why are you ignoring the massive number of people with natural immunity? Why are you ignoring that it is almost universally agreed that COVID is endemic and will remain in the rotation going forward?

The fact that COVID is endemic means that mandates or passports set a precedent for mandated flu shots, HIV shots, and any other shot of they come up with for endemic diseases. Why should a healthy 12 year old risk heart complications for old people, further why should it be madated that they do it? Old people can stay home or get vaccinated, let kids live their life rather than be conscripted into service. Should we start forcing children to donate kidneys to seniors too, maybe a lobe of their nice fresh livers, maybe send them to war too? I mean if we can risk children's lives for some nebulous benefit in COVID transmission it opens up all kinds of lopsided ways we can take advantage of our young citizens.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Thanks, on Mrs., I went to MUSC in Charleston last week. Not good for me. They ignored the Covid-19 vaccine and dumped all back on my primary. All I know is that my overall health is worse post vaccine.

They said to have more tests as something isn't adding up here with respect to my health, so just did where "Essential Tremor" come from?

In my opinion the vaccine accelerated all that was latent as I am in excellent condition. Now this..............

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'm not ignoring most of the population. Human rights are about the entire population, as is agency over one's body. I'm focusing on why mandates are bad beyond the mounting evidence of the temporary and ineffective nature of the vaccine. You assume I'm ignoring things because you find it incomprehensible that I could disagree with all those authorities, but I ignore nothing. When recommending medical intervention in children it should be done with the highest level of concern for risk aversion, which means that intervention with no long-term studies and under an EUA should never be mandated for children for a disease they are at virtually zero risk of dying from. It's gross abuse of government power and violates the Hippocratic Oath for doctors to go along with it.

Why are you ignoring that these vaccines only last 12 weeks before becoming junk?

So please post a link to sone study that shows effectiveness drops so low in that time-frame.

We know effectiveness reduces over as little as three months, but it doesnt cease effectiveness totally. It is still highly effective, just not as effective as it was at its peak. Big whoop, that was actually expected to occur over time.

The things not known from the start were by how much, and how long. From what we know, the current regime of boosting has been proposed.

Nowhere in the world is oficcially recommending more than 4 shots so far.

Why are you ignoring the massive number of people with natural immunity?

I havent ignored natural immunity. It reduces over the same time period as vaccine immunity, too.

In fact, the studies that showed that a double dose and boosting would be required, were from before the vaccines came out, and were studies of natural immunity.

Why are you ignoring that it is almost universally agreed that COVID is endemic and will remain in the rotation going forward?

The fact that COVID is endemic means that mandates or passports set a precedent for mandated flu shots, HIV shots, and any other shot of they come up with for endemic diseases. Why should a healthy 12 year old risk heart complications for old people, further why should it be madated that they do it? Old people can stay home or get vaccinated, let kids live their life rather than be conscripted into service. Should we start forcing children to donate kidneys to seniors too, maybe a lobe of their nice fresh livers, maybe send them to war too? I mean if we can risk children's lives for some nebulous benefit in COVID transmission it opens up all kinds of lopsided ways we can take advantage of our young citizens.

Why must you refer to things that are not happening, and are not likely to ever happen, to support your case?

Could it be an irrational appeal to emotion rather than a rational evaluation of the situation and data?

edit on 27/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join