It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria we Will spend big, you’ll die as you won’t get an ambulance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here in Victoria, the MCG board, are proposing for a 1 billion dollar rebuild though with the gubments inability to control spending in massive projects, with massive cost blowouts.

The mcg is our states biggest sports stadium.

The billion will become 3 most likely on last performances.

Though we have a massive shortage of ambulance paramedics, people are really dying as they wait hours for help.

Majority of funding will be government, big business needs to stand on their own feet and stop expecting government welfare.

It seems like dan Andrews does not care about his electorate. He’s all got big business, at what cost.

I think the link is broken.

www.sen.com.au...

www.sen.com.au...

www.google.com.au... 59y1o.html
edit on 21-2-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I guess he and his big business will worry about who will feel like going and cheering in the stadium later.

Does your link go to your article? I pulled up Russian Tech

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

I think the link was broken, I have popped new ones on.

Sadly no one will care about it, people want to get drunk and watch their team win.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You have criminals running your country as does the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand etc. What's confusing people is they voted these criminals into power so the mental transition into the realisation that they are actually criminals doesn't seem to be happening.

edit on st02371111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Agreed mate, people can’t see the reality. I guarantee on all these big spending projects, out pollies are getting kickbacks, no matter who wins the contract, the contractor probably employs family members of pollies on the books give them million dollar salaries. Too make it look legit, though it’s just a bribe under another name.

new topics

top topics

join