It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have trouble viewing threads or posting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No not at all, will keep you posted though if anything comes up.
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Anyone else? as slow as I have ever seen it, very rare for me to have any issues.

The site is broken and has been for some time. Deaf ears drown out the observations though, so there's that.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I have been having unprecedented issues accessing ATS via 3 different large domestic carriers for 12-18 hours, and problem has gotten much more consistent in the last 4.

Democrats can try to silence us, but aren't likely to be any more effective than their MANY previous attempts.

No reason to panic.

Sent heads up to everyone's favorite Mod a couple hours ago, but she was likely already aware.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: vonclod
Anyone else? as slow as I have ever seen it, very rare for me to have any issues.

The site is broken and has been for some time. Deaf ears drown out the observations though, so there's that.

This one isn't a broken site issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I've been here 10+ years. The site is broken and unmaintained. Good luck with it.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Longer.

Not disagreeing about the obvious historical issues, but this isn't one of them.

Coordinated.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

do you use a VPN or other service? are you in the US?

have you cleaned you computer recently, like back up your data and do a fresh install where all data is written over?

some spyware and other malicious software can hide even in the task manager and will slow your connection down.

DDOS attacks come from a group of so called zombies(computers infected with a back door) to mass 'attack' a site so normal users cant connect because all the bandwidth for the site is being used.

you could try resetting you internet connection box and your router and see what happens

if you want you can type /ipconfig into the run bar in windows that type ping www.google.com and it will give you the time it takes to talk to and receive info from google, it should be VERY VERY fast with very little latency.

if you see long ping times you might want to talk to you internet provider and they can help with the more in-depth trouble shooting

ETA: you could boot into safe mode(if your using windows) with network access, that will only launch programs you open and nothing more and if it is fast in that mode you have a bug of some sort malicious or not.

edit on 22-2-2022 by noscopebacon because: .

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I literally have to toggle my VPN to get pages to load.

Very annoying and has gone on long enough. It's been MONTHS of this connection game.
That's the main issue I've been having. I can load pages on ATS without a VPN, but with the VPN on, I only have a problem loading pages from one website, this one (ATS).

Some days are better than others, in fact I went about 2 days where the pages mostly loaded fine even with the VPN enabled, but I'm having that problem again, just with ATS using the VPN, and it's intermittent. Sometimes the ATS pages load and sometimes they don't (with the VPN enabled). Every other website I try, the pages load using the VPN. I made a thread about the problem.

Secure connection to ATS fails intermittently when using VPN

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join