It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave Weapons Used in Oz on Protestors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's my impression that advanced weapons are used first against a foreign enemy before being used domestically. I could be wrong, of course, but maybe these weapons have already been used in the field in some bush war or other without much coverage by the press. Whatever, it looks like the Oz government doesn't care to be outdone by the Canadians in the way they put down protests. Looks like tear gas and water cannons just don't cut it anymore. Check the vids below.

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think the last thing on my mind which could
possibly affect biological organisms
would be
some sort of ray.

# 1549

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The official lie is that the "LRAD" weapons are sonic, but they are microwave. They cook you from the inside. We were told years ago when the weapon was first announced, that they only burned you on the top layers of your skin, but that was a lie too. If you even see them deployed...run.
edit on 19-2-2022 by Lazarus Short because: ;akljds;ka;df

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is beyond evil. Anyone who would deploy and use these indiscriminate type of weapons against anyone is frankly beyond forgiveness or redemption, ever. They need to be removed from power at all costs.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Such devices are not for National Security but are for control of the population and oppression, those that use them are criminals simple as that NOT PATRIOTS but TRAITORS AND CRIMINALS.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Klaus Schwab has directed use of this nazi sh#. Coming to a country near you soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Horrible.

I always thought that all the mysterious farm animals getting cooked and then being blamed on ufo's could really be human experiments for microwave weapons like this. So sad and scary. Yellow eyes are a sign of liver failure so that is pretty serious, but can be cured/helped. I hope everybody gets the help they need and recovers without life long complications.
edit on 19-2-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm seeing this all over telegram now too. People's injuries etc. I wish I could say that I can't believe my own government has stooped so slow, to commit grievous bodily harm against their own countrymen, but sadly I am not surprised. Just sickened. I hope this gets as much exposure as possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When they make protests unsafe violent revolution is the next step. Do they really want that? I have think that is their actual desire so they can cut loose with whatever weapons they want with no repercussion.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
We live in a world wherein directed energy weapons are not only available at a local, immediately revealable level but rather on a global and extra global level.

The technology is scalable, the more power at source, the more power at target.

Satellites have incredible amounts of power available, as do local police/military/private forces.

I would say something ridiculous like : Welcome to the new world order or something but it doesn't matter now.

The equipment has been in place for some time, the only thing left to wait for is the drop point.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Horrible.

I always thought that all the mysterious farm animals getting cooked and then being blamed on ufo's could really be human experiments for microwave weapons like this. So sad and scary. Yellow eyes are a sign of liver failure so that is pretty serious, but can be cured/helped. I hope everybody gets the help they need and recovers without life long complications.

Liver failure because microwaves really excite water/liquid molecules like your blood molecules in your liver are likely being boiled and damaging the victim's liver, or am I completely wrong

top topics

join