It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Organizers ARRESTED - SNIPERS - ALL ILLEGAL!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Legal? THAT is your standard?

Look at the mentally incompetent sideshow that writes our laws. And you still think that has legitimacy? I think not.

There is no law. Only armed and unarmed. Haves and have nots.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The globalists plan has always been to erase the aspirational middle class by shipping their jobs to China, leaving a powerless working underclass to mow their lawns, serve them at fancy restaurants, and wear a uniform to protect them.

They'll live in gated communities, with armed guards, and everyone else will be left living in vast tent cities because rent is too high or they'll be incarcerated and working in the prison factory for 5 dollars a week.

Los Angeles is the U.S model.
edit on 20-2-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Godabove09

This is exactly what will happen unless and until Americans stop playing by their rules. The laws aren’t written by us, and the government has exempted itself and a select few elites.

Until we throw out “the rule of law” and institute a much fairer and more effective system governed explicitly by the constitution we are done for. The Constitution was written in plainly defined English and needs no interpretation. Violating it (or even coming close) should be a death sentence even when it’s accidental.

We only need a handful of laws. Everything else is fluff written by THEM against US

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Sounds like patriots should’ve had their own sniper/counter sniper teams in place

I don’t feel sorry for the unprepared

Who goes to war without a rifle?

Peaceful Protesters in Canada.

And Trump supporting insurrectionist terrorists on j6.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

insurrectionist terrorists

Yawn.

That was the Winter of Love.

My idea was better. What Trump should've done is deputize the armed groups that support him, fire all federal agents, order the military to stand down and put the groups into action. Following, of course, a formal declaration of war against "them/they"

To be completely clear, somewhere around 50% of this entire country believes your party/government is illegitimate and any dictat/edict it issues will be seen as equally impotent. We think the democrat party is a terrorist organization, a domestic enemy that gets support from foreign enemies (think China, Venezuela, etc). We respect the law of God and the law of strength, no longer the law of man.
edit on 2/20/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Sarcasm too subtle this time?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If you're as glued to these protests as I have been, the youtuber MisterSunshineBaby shows how they seem to be spreading massively. He is a most prolific poster.

If you want to get your cop hate on, the below video is one of his latest posts, showing what it's like in the Ottawa red zone now.

youtu.be...

P.s. I can't embed YouTube vids with my mobile phone.
edit on 20-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: 2Faced

I heard one of the organizers earlier say these cops are indeed being paid a lot of money to do this. I don't know in what we they are being paid or if it's true for sure, but it probably is true.

south african mercenaries?

or french foreign legion.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Godabove09

This is exactly what will happen unless and until Americans stop playing by their rules. The laws aren’t written by us, and the government has exempted itself and a select few elites.

Until we throw out “the rule of law” and institute a much fairer and more effective system governed explicitly by the constitution we are done for. The Constitution was written in plainly defined English and needs no interpretation. Violating it (or even coming close) should be a death sentence even when it’s accidental.

We only need a handful of laws. Everything else is fluff written by THEM against US

time to play whack-a-mole.

more of us than them anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Isn’t this what the Queen is for? Stepping in when the government acts against the people? What good is it if she doesn’t tell Trudeau to stand down and allow for democracy and human rights and all?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Are you ok with potentially starving those who don't get the experimental jab and keeping them out of stores or not?

It is a two way street when that starts happening.

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: fencesitter85

Maybe they won't, and you can eat your words... cause there won't be any food to buy.

If it were me, I'd just refuse to drive until Trudeau and anyone who supported him is out of office, all mandates are rescinded, and people like you are begging for mercy before you starve.

TheRedneck

What gives you the right to think it’s a good idea to starve all Canadians? Should we not get food or medicine? None of this is funny.anymore. Why must the rest of us fight your fight? It’s your fight, not mine. If you want people on your side this is not the way it will work.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This man's message to Canadians is for all of us.

Take heart, it is time to stand up and say no, now.

Say no now because you know its wrong and waiting till it's really bad like all tragedies is too late.

I hope those who were concerned about the wrongs committed to the Canadians just a little over a year ago will venture to listen to this. Like their communications then, it is a powerful and brilliant expression of/for humanity.

Bitchute:

Pilot calls on Canadians to have Courage
edit on 7 5 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join