It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood on Daniel Andrews hands.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Here in Victoria we have a severe ambulance crisis.

Normally ambulances are crewed by two paramedics, now they are using defence force personnel to drive the vehicle.

And reassigning the crew member to another ambulance, this is a band aid measure by Daniel Andrews.

There is a proven track record he hates ambulance services. He refused pay increases for ambos, though was happy to give himself a payrise.

www.google.com.au... ry/946e0eba318da6dd94400b14897633ferews

Many people have died due to slow response times with ambulances, this clearly is a budget issue as he is leaving essential services, due to his major project spending.

I was accused on another blog that I was putting the budget before people’s lives.

All I said was spending needs to be reigned in.

www.google.com.au... es.html

www.google.com.au... news-story/74f476e336a61e963bc275465b3b8f85%3famp

www.google.com.au...

The above articles are just a small amount of people who have passed due to Andrews incompetence.
edit on 17-2-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
life goes on

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

No doubt the vax mandates have meant many have left the service
Been a few issues in my state due to so many leaving their careers, shortages everywhere

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Agreed, from people I know in healthcare, there’s baby been driven away dud to being assaulted, abused, put in dangerous situations, mostly mental health issues, substance abuse.

No wonder why many leave.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Yea, could you please tell yourself this everyday in the mirror before you saturate the boards with your bi-polar threads with limited context?? I skip most of them because of how predictable they have become. I read maybe one a week just to see if they still fit your usual posting pattern, which they always do.

The sky is falling, it's getting ing better again. The sky is falling, things getting better. The sky is falling, things getting better... And around it goes.

My apologies, it's a full moon i guess I'm just being mean.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Yea, could you please tell yourself this everyday in the mirror before you saturate the boards with your bi-polar threads with limited context?? I skip most of them because of how predictable they have become. I read maybe one a week just to see if they still fit your usual posting pattern, which they always do.

The sky is falling, it's getting ing better again. The sky is falling, things getting better. The sky is falling, things getting better... And around it goes.

My apologies, it's a full moon i guess I'm just being mean.

hey
don't worry too much
kindness for us is all I like to share
its nots so much about the world is falling apart, but i just see that things are changing too fast these days

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Life goes on though doesn’t need to end.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
They did the same here in Scotland for a while until they realised that the soldiers were no no use for emergencies.The law didn't allow them to drive with the blue lights on.
The story then disappeared as negative stories do in North Korea,I mean Scotland.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I was accused on another blog that I was putting the budget before people’s lives.

All I said was spending needs to be reigned in.

Shills intentionally attack your character to divert from the topic, sadly people fall for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

It’s a joke, there needs to be a major reshuffle of government.

They work for us, we need to vote them out.

new topics

top topics

join