It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks Run by Thieves; Toronto Dominion Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Funny that word, dominion, popping up again.

TD Bank has frozen 2 Freedom Convoy funds; effectively stealing money from donors and preventing it from reaching its intended destination.

The Prime Liar of Canada has given banks the go-ahead to freeze personal or commercial accounts of anyone "linked" to the peaceful protests against government and medical tyranny. www.bbc.com...

Of course, to many of these puppet leaders, money is the most important thing on earth, and it's not surprising to see them go after other people's property. There are plenty of people who are unfazed by the threat of losing material goods when the threat of personal autonomy and our children's future is at stake. My prayers and admiration go out to our brave brothers and sisters in Ottawa and beyond.

If anyone has an account with the Thieving Dominion Bank, I'd urge him/her to find a more secure place to store life savings.
Does anyone else have names of other banks to boycott?

There is a power on this earth greater than money, greater than Mammon. Have a good day, friends

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The sad thing is, this only works with hard working people.

On the contrary to people that want everything, we also have people that want other's to have nothing, because they have nothing themselves. Not even a spine or a soul, some human decency.

This is why the dirty tricks always work on the honest and hard working. That's why bank accounts of hard working truckers are frozen but the little cockroaches burning and looting cities got away with it.

That's why I despise the progressive because it's always progress without thought. "Let's do something, it's progress" and the more conservative minded still have enough spine and not reach down to such dirty tactics. They are those that will give you the right to say something that isn't with their opinion.

The progressives need to silence with bully tactics and obfuscate. Every sane thinking person comparing these two bigger protests on the American continent sees this. But those that want change by any means, the great reset and what not... they rather see it all burning down for a restart.

And adopt the same mindset they hated so much. How else can you have people here defending this and making smirk comments still, for them it's being opposition just because but these clowns do not notice the damage they do. I tell you on a ship, if you act like that while everyone is trying to shovel water out of the boat... when the boat floats again, attention will be driven to those, finally.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How is this even legal?!! Where are the greedy lawyers when we need them? This can't be legal that's for sure.
Someone should freeze certain 'elites' accounts , maybe some hackers have some insight ?

edit on 16-2-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

A good thread from yesterday talks about the Canadian government locking up bank accounts. The truckers couldn't use an ATM bank machines. The government also blocked use of the truckers BITCOINS

A quote from a rich old guy...

**caution** language!

"If you knew, who was really behind BITCOIN. Really behind BITCOIN. You would run as fast as you F%$#@g could, to sell it."

Dan Peña
www.instagram.com...
Daniel Steven Peña Sr. (born August 10, 1945) is a Mexican American businessman.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Good intuition on your part. Crooked Dominion Voting Systems is also headquartered in TORONTO, CA.

Source: www.dnb.com...

They are apparently far reaching and dirty, just like the owners of 90% of the mainstream media.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I suppose one could boycott Dominion Bank, but it's just one tiny arm of a much bigger monster.

Who owns the royal bank of Canada? - Answers In reality, all Banks are owned and governed by the "Rothschield Banking Cartel", even if it is not presented as such to the general public.

www.answers.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
lol of course an American Bankster will blame Putin for Bitcoin hahaha.

Just check out his body language. I've been to town meetings often enough to spot old man making up # as they go, trying to cover it with loud voice, a stern look, "sinking words" aka breaks to make up # and just punch it through. Repeating how "sure" one is but never tell the "why" or "who".

They are used to the old times, where you could get away with it. Not today, where someone will pull out a phone and start to check it out right away.

It has all the optics of that dinosaur, running old MO because it worked. Times like that are over.

edit on 16.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

AAahHh.....

I never saw the whole bit. Never could find it so thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I searched for the name of the person, he did not say Putin in the video, so you could not know.

Should have added that maybe.

But yeah. Putin. *foreboding music*

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trudeau is fine if you are anti cop/BLM, Antifa your accounts wont be frozen but if you are against all the covid restrictions.

I am sure the media will fake a poll showing Canadians overwhelming supporting JT. Just watch.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thank you for all the great comments.

Found this creepy visual of Mammon thought why not post it here. If greed were personified, I could see it looking like this thing:
(painting by George Frederic Watts)

This is what being in the thrall of the pursuit of wealth at any cost might look like:

I know we have many faiths here but good is good by any means. Here's a quote I like to consider:
Matthew 6:19-21
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth
and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor
rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal
21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

edit on 16-2-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

This is what being in the thrall of the pursuit of wealth at any cost might look like:

This painting says so much in a stern quiet way...

Rather be free as a peasant. 🙌🏻😊👍🏼

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Cant see the insta link. What is being implied?

Bitcoin has its pros and cons for sure but it being controlled by a single entity woulf be a falsehood.

Even when the truckers get their crypto, theyll have to find a business that will transact with them in that currency or find a cash buyer etc.

Not impossible, just more steps.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I know we have many faiths here but good is good by any means. Here's a quote I like to consider:
Matthew 6:19-21
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth
and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor
rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal
21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

A beautiful quote of Matthew.

My personal interpretation is that it's about good deeds and living a good life, as all you take with you, are your memories. Unchangeable, nothing to add.

So the last sentence would mean to me, the treasure is the experience and if you go to heaven and not fully experienced, your heart will be down on Earth. Like, rather going back to gather more experience than live with it for eternity. Missing life on Earth.

It basically says for me: Live in the moment, be helpful to others, share happyness and feather sadness. Instead of collecting material things that only hold back from growth.

I hope you don't mind me sharing a text that cut's into this, highlighting the words that remembered my about that rhyme.

I am Pagan, and I'm proud,
I say it long, and sing it loud!
Don't think I am a stereotype,
Ignore all the fuss and the hype.
I'm a Healer and a Witch,
It doesn't mean that I'm a bitch.
I try to help, to ease pain,
I love to dance in wind and rain.

When you are troubled, come to me,
I'll try me best to help, no fee!
Don't judge me by fears of the past,
A witchy curse I will not cast.