It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look like Hillary has officially stepped in it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

I think you missed the sarcasm of my post 🤣

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Poetic justice,

“Lock Her Up!” – Angry Protesters Shout at Hillary Clinton as She Arrives at Sheraton Hotel in New York City (VIDEO)

www.survivethenews.com...

The hag billary does not get it, nobody wants her, but hey do not tell the democrats this, let her run against senile idiot biden, is going to be beautiful.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

She knows that she is expendable and will be sacrificed without compunction by the deep state, assuming that she is still alive. I'd bet that many players wanting an investigation are not directly associated with the spying and want that to distract and appease the public.
"OK, all the bad guys are caught and punished. I am not one of them. Let's move on."

Hope springs eternal...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
A lot of TDS in this thread. Everyone else is on fire!
edit on 17-2-2022 by InvaderZed2 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog, presenting staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

I'll wait for other sources.

Tyler Durden -- figures.

While I would like to know more about who TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics is, Zero Hedge is hardly "far right". It is probably biased towards money people and data geeks... looking for "signal" ahead of the public release of information. Center right... sure.

Now what I DO believe... is a large group of Biden voters have serious buyers remorse. Some number of Democrats are sick and tired of Hillary whining about what happened in 2016... and were kind of glad when she finally seemed to SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

Then, next thing you know, there are rumbles of Hillary running again in 2024, and within 2 weeks later, Clinton campaign cronies are getting indicted by Durham... and then we discover the Clinton campaign hired hackers to run a SIGINT operation against the Trump campaign, so they could run the fake Russian collusion story against the campaign.

They ran SIGINT against a U.S. Presidential campaign (committed hacking crimes), and then on top of that, they ran SIGINT against a sitting President, and it looks probable the CIA had some involvement... an agency that is forbidden to engage in SIGINT against Americans on domestic soil.

I grew up in the post WW2 world... and there's nothing remotely as bad as this in American history.

The Business Plot of 1933 aspired to be as bad or worse... but it never actually got off the ground because the highest decorated Marine in U.S. history at that time, Major General Smedley Butler USMC, blew the whistle on the plot.

THIS deal with Trump pre/post election, actually took place, and a LARGE number of Americans across the political spectrum know that the Clintons are dirty as hell.

In case you are not aware... a Special Counsel, made up of a guy that has a decades old reputation of being non-partisan, has followed a conspiracy trail right to the Clinton campaigns doorstep. Worst political crimes in U.S. history... and barely a peep out of mainstream media.

Abuse peoples trust enough... and even people of the same party will turn their back on you. People are sick and tired of Clinton's prevarications and audacity.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Adam Schiff has a Ed Buck problem.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't understand your thinking.

You automatically discount the "sources" as being right wing, but they're the only news outlets that WILL report on this. The left wing MSM is refusing to report on ANYTHING that makes Democrats own up to their actions.

So, you're CHOOSING to live in an eco chamber.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What the Democrats did over the course of 5 years - a year before the election and all through Trump's presidency - is no less than a criminal attempt to overthrow the Govt. The conspirators are far and wide and include a number of politicians, tech leaders, the media, foreign intelligence agencies, US intelligence agencies and senior ranking officers in the military. I hold out zero hope that the people responsible will be brought to justice because it means massive upheaval and the USA being seen worldwide for what it is - a banana republic run by criminals.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Oh, my gosh the liberal media is plastering billary witch face all over their news like the Saviour of the party.

Biden? what biden here comes billary to save the democrats.

What a joke, this is how desperate the democrats are.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Poor Hillary..........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-2-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The special counsel implicitly acknowledged that White House internet data he discussed, which conservative outlets have portrayed as proof of spying on the Trump White House, came from the Obama era.
NewYorkTimes

Oopsie! Don't worry boys, you'll get her next time!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join