It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now even Democrats call for Hillary Clinton to be investigated over Durham!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Boadicea

How do you suppose we conquer the colossal leverage that "dark money" exerts over US leadership and policing agencies? There's never going to be justice or even a feasible counter attack as long as industrial pillars continue to reinforce federal authorities.

That won't be easy, simply because the corruption of our free market capitalism has been so compromised and corrupted already. We created this monster by allowing corporations and individuals to get this big. We can take it right back down again -- if we have the will.

But it can only be done via legislative reform: Tax reform, incorporation charter reform, intellectual property/patent reform, banning insider trading, de-regulation -- corporate welfare and income tax reform, unfair trading practices with other nations, mandated licenses, certifications, inspections, insurance, employee taxes, and so on and so forth that is strangling small businesses and sole proprietors.

We must also return to being a nation of savers and investors, not debtors and gamblers, who can take care of themselves and their families. We must invest in empowering the people -- ALL people -- to be self-sufficient, resourceful and independent. And that will require better education and training options, as well as better opportunities to market their own skills on their own terms.

I'm not sure any of the above can happen though until we hit rock bottom. Too many people are living in a superficial and artificial world and just don't get it yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But it can only be done via legislative reform: Tax reform, incorporation charter reform, intellectual property/patent reform, banning insider trading, de-regulation -- corporate welfare and income tax reform, unfair trading practices with other nations, mandated licenses, certifications, inspections, insurance, employee taxes, and so on and so forth that is strangling small businesses and sole proprietors.

So we have to convince the next wave of officials to resist the easy money and corporate favors in exchange for 4 years in the cross hairs of local and national scrutiny. That's likely.

We must also return to being a nation of savers and investors, not debtors and gamblers, who can take care of themselves and their families. We must invest in empowering the people -- ALL people -- to be self-sufficient, resourceful and independent. And that will require better education and training options, as well as better opportunities to market their own skills on their own terms.

That means eliminating the lion's share of inspection, licensing, processing and overhead that don't contribute directly to the manufacturing and distribution expenses. In other words you get exactly what you paid for, up to the cook dropping cigarette ashes all over the kitchen and the occasional roach investigating last week's buttermilk biscuit mix that no one mopped up. But less government means more opportunity to live your best life and pay anyone you like for doing mostly adequate labor.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You should really study American civics before posting on this subject again.

Might save you from further embarrassment and ridicule.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

You should really study American civics before posting on this subject again.

Might save you from further embarrassment and ridicule.

cool so i triggered you by listing you Messiahs failures and you have no response but a weak generic defense mechanisms.

let me guess your trump is the bestest and most bigly potus messiah ever , but when it comes to failures he is not in charge and has limited powers. is that the week argument you are trying to make?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

TDS victims are so sad.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

TDS victims are so sad.

yes you should get help with that. again with the irrelevant generic comment to protect your thin skin .

look at my posting history and you eill see that i have said trump is 100x better than biden but trump made lots of mistakes because he was a dumb asres

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

TDS victims are so sad.

yes you should get help with that. again with the irrelevant generic comment to protect your thin skin .

look at my posting history and you eill see that i have said trump is 100x better than biden but trump made lots of mistakes because he was a dumb asres

I REMEMBER your posting history.

No need for a refresher.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm so disappointed... your entire response exemplifies why I also stated:

I'm not sure any of the above can happen though until we hit rock bottom. Too many people are living in a superficial and artificial world and just don't get it yet.

We cannot and will not fix anything by giving more power and money to the same corrupt critters that created pretty much every problem we have.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

We cannot and will not fix anything by giving more power and money to the same corrupt critters that created pretty much every problem we have.

this and in addition to that they are benefiting from the problem's they created for us.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Let me ask you something.

Do think as a trump supporter (or whoever you support) that you do more good overlooking your candidates failure or calling them out and holding them accountable?

IMO overlooking your party or candidates wrong doing or failures is more important than focusing on the OTHER party and candidate that you have zero influence over.

Nothing will change until people start to hold their OWN candidates accountable and demanding better.
Had trump supporters called trump out for hiring within the swamp early enough maybe he would have stopped and maybe biden wouldn't have gotten 1 trillion votes and trumps administration would have found some wrong doing.

edit on 22228America/ChicagoTue, 15 Feb 2022 17:22:33 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Let me ask you something.

Do think as a trump supporter (or whoever you support) that you do more good overlooking your candidates failure or calling them out and holding them accountable?

IMO overlooking your party or candidates wrong doing or failures is more important than focusing on the OTHER party and candidate that you have zero influence over.

Nothing will change until people start to hold their OWN candidates accountable and demanding better.
Had trump supporters called trump out for hiring within the swamp early enough maybe he would have stopped and maybe biden wouldn't have gotten 1 trillion votes and trumps administration would have found some wrong doing.

We did speak out about it.

Loudly.

But WE don't control potus

Or even know if he may have had reasons we were unaware of.

Either way, it's done.

Democrats are the problem.

Not Trump, his hiring choices, or his toilet.

Fascist democrats did this, and it is only they that stand in the way of freedom, fairness and truth.

Mr. Trump never did.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

We did speak out about it.

Loudly.

Don't know about you specifically but NO they didn't. Majority of his supporters did not and in fact would crucify anyone who dared to call him out for it. Heck even you appeared to have gotten triggered when I called him out for it.

The closest protest that I have seen from trump supporters calling him out was with the JAB. Which I was pleasantly surprised to see , so maybe there is hope.

Out of curiosity can you show me one post of yours before trump lost that you called him out for his failures and hiring within the swamp?

Democrats are the problem.

Only if you are not paying attention and have made your political party into a religion that its become blasphemy to even question your parties involvement.

It was the republican party that :
1. Grew the corrupted gov't with creating the patriot act and homeland security
2. started exporting jobs to foreign enemies all the way back to Reagon
3. bailed out corruptions when they failed
4. let the one guy who could have brought down the corruption get killed under their watch.
5. Sided with Corporations over state rights with GMO products.
6. Gave full control of the internet to the deepstate when they killed net neutrality principles.
7. legitimize the most secure and fair election eva
8. held no one accountable after completing numerous investigations and instead made evidence and people disappear to protect the deepstate.
8. Started the jab
9. closed down the US economy
10. spent tax payers money like the democrats.
11. Republican party keeps you purposely chasing your tails on irrelevant problems (at the moment) like the border, taxes, defense, etc. When the only problem we should be focused on is CONFLICT OF INTEREST. It makes 0 sense to talk about fixing the border, taxes, defense, etc with a group of people that have conflict of interest.

Not Trump, his hiring choices, or his toilet.

It was trumps decisions and administration that held no one accountable, legitimized the election , hid evidence against biden and the deepstate, exonerated the criminals while going after the real whistle blowers like assange and snowden, and had THE key witness get killed under their watch.

He did all that from his first day to final day as POTUS. So either he was a complete Dumbarse for making the same mistake every single time or he was part of the deepstate or just a different deepstate.

Fascist democrats did this, and it is only they that stand in the way of freedom, fairness and truth

Only if you are not paying attention. BOTH party take turns playing good cops bad cops but they work for the same people.

The way it works is one party passes legislation that is unpopular while the other party yells how horrible that is, but in reality they do nothing when they get a chance.

For example: the republicans categorized obamacare as the most evil and horrendous healthcare system that must be stopped at all cost for years (they weren't wrong) . So what do the republicans do they pick the worst candidate possible to go against obama that created obamacare 1.0. Then when trump got elected and republicans held control of congress they still did absolutely nothing to kill Obamacare or do anything significant about it . They stalled until the democrats got back control then blamed democrats for not being able to get rid of it.

The democrats do the same. For years that democrats pretended to care about net neutrality heck even the republicans stupidly labeled it obamanet and it was a super hot issue and grilled trump for it. Then what do the democrats do when El Biden sniffer gets elected , they do absolutely nothing about it . heck its like the issue never existed.

That is how both parties play together. one takes the charge in passing unpopular laws then the other sits back and screams but does absolutely nothing to reverse it and then goes quite when they have the opportunity to make a difference.

People need to wake up and should be embarrassed to think so naively that only one party is the issue and that billion dollar corporations would be willing to take 50/50 odds when trillioins are on the line on who gets elected or what law gets passed.

Political chearleaders that take politics personal and made their team and candidates into a messiah are the reason they are able to get away with it.

You blaming the democrats when trump and the republicans failed numerous times will do nothing to fix anything. You have zero control or influence over the democrats. You think calling out sniffies stupidity is going to make them not cheat next time?

Or even know if he may have had reasons we were unaware of.

That is a fair possibility. However so far being that king of the sniffers is in charge and our Country is going one step closer to dictatorship and 1984 its not likely the case or the correct decisions were made. However that is all what if scenarios the reality is the actions that both party have taken or purposely not taken are not leading to good things.

edit on 44228America/ChicagoWed, 16 Feb 2022 09:44:33 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

How can his impeachment hold up when the evidence was corrupted?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

yep

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70