It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropping Indoor Mask Mandate, New York Joins Blue States Easing Covid Rules

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well all I can say s that the Catholic Church defines me as Spiritually gifted to the extreme. I pray to god daily and also to Saint Michael. I live next door to Satan.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Funny how they are promoting drug use, while at the same time whining about "fentanyl" and their Trial Lawyer supporters are making millions off suing drug companies who produce pain medication that has a legitimate use.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty sick isn't it. My next door one percent CEO health care neighbor has weekly sex parties with hookers. No issue with Covid at all. I finally got a restraining order against him and his wife post 4 years.

You're mad at him....WHY?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The 350lb mob boss who's pretending to be a caring governor of Illinois is acting like we should be grateful to him for letting us take our masks off, effective 2.28.2022.

J.B. Pritzker thinks we owe him: abc7chicago.com...

Truth is, he's angry that Congress didn't pass the bailout Joe Biden promised all governors whose friends and colleagues have pilfered state coffers, for years.

A stunning $40 billion is missing from the Illinois teacher's retirement fund. Biden promised Pritzker he'd work with Nancy to bail that pension fund out. Didn't happen, and the Covid-19 emergency Prtizker used to justify the $40 billion bail-out, is coming to an end.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I would assume that this would also apply to New York City as they finally rid themselves of that nutsy ball of a mayor. Then remember the MSM beat down of the Florida governor and several other Republican governors. Remember AOC’s Great Vacation when she tried to lure the Governor into one of her tantrum spats? So now comes everyone favorite as in the New York Times along with their cute "joins other blue states" header. So it seems that everyone is starting bail on the New World Order agenda? Including Democrats

Seems so except up there in Canada eh?

Dropping Indoor Mask Mandate

Gov. Kathy Hochul will drop New York’s stringent indoor mask mandate on Wednesday, ending a requirement that businesses ask customers for proof of full vaccination or require mask wearing at all times, and marking a turning point in the state’s coronavirus response, according to three people briefed on her decision. The decision will eliminate a rule that prompted legal and interpersonal clashes over mask wearing, especially in conservative parts of New York. It was set to expire on Thursday and would have required renewing. Ms. Hochul’s decision will let the mask mandate lapse just as a crushing winter surge in coronavirus cases is finally receding. But it was not yet clear whether the governor would renew or drop a separate mask mandate in New York schools that is set to expire in two weeks.

Then again possibly they have enough of us vaxed to call it a day as in "The Mission Accomplished speech". We know how that turned out. Right

So now whats next? Well think about it as all is set up for; release the aliens on those earthlings!

NYC still has the vaccine mandate.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Elections are comming they know they must make voters happy for 6 months so they forget how bad of a job there doing the other 3.5 years

Will it work this time I don't know for us in Nevada 2 years of masks might be hard to forget

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Kids at a Las Vegas elementary school were just told they don’t have to wear masks anymore, their reaction is priceless.

They celebrated as if someone just killed the boogieman!

Video Link:👇
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Some people are saying Biden is secretly telling (D) States to cut the masks because he wants to read the prepared speech at the State of the Union Address that declares victory over the Pandemic !!!!!! 🔥

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
An amazing number of people have fled the "Blue" states. It started in 2016 and kicked into high-gear in the Spring of 2020.

I've wondered if there is a way to get reliable numbers on that.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Kids at a Las Vegas elementary school were just told they don’t have to wear masks anymore, their reaction is priceless.

They celebrated as if someone just killed the boogieman!

But did you notice the few that weren't, and never took them off?

Sad... very, very sad... but probably their parents are to blams.
edit on 11-2-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not about the sex parties but about their encroachment onto our property as the remove or cut our trees. Also tell their contractors to drive their equipment over our lawn and have their dogs crap all over our lawn on us.

Good enough for you?

edit on 13-2-2022 by Waterglass because: Removed all for referral to USDOJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join