It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thread: One thread to control them all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It seems rules for me but not for thee.

Q has one thread and one thread only and I applaud that decision. Keeps everyone together.

Would you please do the same, for exactly the same stated reason, for the freedom truckers.

I would suggest one thread for each country.

I am sick and tired of one rule for thee and a different one for thou.

P

edit on 8/2/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED......
edit on Tue Feb 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

*grabs popcorn*

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ya-all want a big soda with that!

P

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Q has one thread and one thread only and I applaud that decision. Keeps everyone together.

Would you please do the same, for exactly the same stated reason, for the freedom truckers.

P

I protest that.

Peacefully of course.

Actually, I kind of requested that. But, no go.

edit on 2/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

and one thread for *everything covid related, including mandates and vaccines? And one thread for everything Joe Biden related? & one thread for everything Russia related?

is that actually how the rules work 100%? Or is this an interpretation of the rules.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I wish they'd do the same for covid threads. The information gets so scattered that I only bother checking ones out that I know are by quality contributors. There seems to be a growing trend of creating one liners on a topic, and the line gets its own new thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
HONK

HONK HONK

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Maybe some history is in order?

Deepwater Disaster became it’s own forum and has over 2400 threads. Last post was over a month ago.
SETI@Home has 363 threads and a last post of 269 days ago.

The Q Thread is really a collective of multipart threads. Kinda like an encyclopedia. Makes it easy for future Q researchers to find info. Compared to the Japan Quake, that became a Tsunami, that became the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster which is all in the Japan forum with over 2000 threads…but not the original thread that was lost due to size…which is why the Q Thread is multi parts.

In the grand scheme of things. Q has staying power, the Trucker Rally/Protest is a blip on the news radar. When was the last time you thought about Occupy Wall Street? There are a crapload of of OWS threads if you want to dig for them.

We do these things as we learn from past decisions.

new topics

top topics

join