It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Pharmaceutical Workers Explain Why They Didn’t Get COVID-19 Shots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Sometimes some of the people that comes into chats and post with what seems a blind mind about why we should do as we are told, maybe be people that their jobs is just that in chats.

No all but some.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: snarky412

Sometimes some of the people that comes into chats and post with what seems a blind mind about why we should do as we are told, maybe be people that their jobs is just that in chats.

No all but some.

I mean, it's obvious at this point.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The Goverment should have just told the TRUTH!
Now the rest of the world know that you can
Not Trust Any thing the Goverment says.
well for three months at most.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I love me some smoked salmon, sushi, and sashimi.
I had a mahi mahi ceviche the other week which was super delicious, if salty.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I love me some smoked salmon, sushi, and sashimi.
I had a mahi mahi ceviche the other week which was super delicious, if salty.

I checked out the store for a box of salt codfish today, it is about thirteen bucks a pound now. But they are out. I should have known, every year before Lent the shelves get empty. I only have one full box left in the fridge...that is scary. I'll have to try a different store this week, even though Lent is not a thing I follow, usually the prices of frozen fish in the stores drop during Lent every year...specials everywhere. I usually stock up for the rest of the winter during Lent. Hopefully that doesn't change this year.

I think a nice chunk of smoked salmon sounds good, I haven't had any for over a month.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This brand is super good

www.kroger.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This brand is super good

www.kroger.com...

We only got smoked fish from local suppliers in our stores here, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

I try to only buy the fish from the places that get it from Lake Superior, I don't mind an occasional fish from Lake Michigan, but they are much firmer meat from Lakes Superior. Thills fishhouse smokes their own fish, it is pretty good, but there is a brand from upper Wisconsin that has some really good smoked fish. My Indian friends that did their own smoking died so I lost my best suppliers of good smoked and fresh fish, it is way more expensive getting it in the store.

I have a smoker but I do jerky and turkeys and stuff on that, I should take the eighth inch sheets of steel I have and make a smoker I can hang fish in so I can smoke fish I catch myself. One of the best tasting smoked fish I had in my life was smoked lawyers...so good they must have come straight from hell, remember that if all things go to hell in the future, if you have to eat people, lawyers are best smoked.

Those little eel like lawyers are almost like beef jerkey when smoked, I asked if they ever get them at the fishhouse, they said they do...but people they know scarf them up to make things out of. I guess they are good cooked on a grill too.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
lol never heard of lawyer fish til now.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

lol never heard of lawyer fish til now.

I have caught two in my life in rivers here in the U.P. of Michigan. I thought the first one was an eel, but was informed it was a lawyer by another fisherman. They are kind of weird looking but taste good smoked. I like chubs smoked, heck, I like all fish smoked. Smoked suckers are pretty good too. and smoked smelt are the cats meow.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What's really good from import stores are Riga Sprats:
buybuy

They dont really taste like sardines, although they are the same size. Really tasty.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

What's really good from import stores are Riga Sprats:
buybuy

They dont really taste like sardines, although they are the same size. Really tasty.

The Native American commercial fisherman I knew used to make bottled smoked salmon, he smoked the salmon then somehow cooked them and packed them in the natural oils and juices of the smoked salmon....were they great...but he died. His old lady is still around, they lived together for twenty five years, I should get the recipe from here. He charged five bucks a pint, almost all fish packed in the jar with a little liquid. They did not need refrigeration but did need to be stored in a cool place and had to be refrigerated after opening. That is the best canned smoked fish I ever tasted in my life.

I don't care for sardines, but like kippered herring but too much kippered snacks can raise histamine levels a lot, making your nose run...learned that the hard way, now I just have a can around once every couple of months. I actually should buy about five or six cans of them in case the price jumps way up with this new inflation. Most have a date about a year and a half away...and I think that might be a use by date, not a best by date.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

i think its a best buy date. we have a ton of stored tins of sardines along with the beans and stuff and i havent noticed any swelling or bursting of the tins

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Judge rules New York police officers fired for not getting injected with the experimental C-19 vaccine, MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REINSTATED.

The Good News!: gettr.com...

Actions like this may soon begin spreading to other cities, businesses, the military, etc., where people were fired for not getting these barely-effective Covid-19 "vaccines".

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Future generations will wonder why in 2019-2022 people were so naive. They lined up like sheep to take a rushed vaccine that's worse than the virus it claimed to protect them from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join