It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Calling all NWO conspirisory theorists and others.

The NWO or what ever it maybe called is obviously a plan put into action by the worlds top governments to, in a nutshell, control the countries/population of the world under a single government... Something that is inevitable as it makes clear ''economic sence'', world bank, no poverty, the breaking down of borderlines and trade restrictions etc...

The question I have is as thus;

What do you/ What are you doing about it?

Upon learning about the illuminati and other groups and deciding that its all wrong and feeling against it what do you, or what have you done in coordinance to this?

Many people belive that its all satanic and that theres a race of lizard peoples or aliens that are controlling us all through the monetary system and other means but those same people live in countries like England and America and still get up to work each day.... how can you survive such a conflict without feeling trapped?

After reading into theorys written by the likes of David Icke it really seems as though its a case of either escaping the concrete jungle totally or praying that one day you'll wake up and it'll all be gone, even then to be replaced by what?... The amount of strife that will inevitably follow after the fall of the world powers would be HUGE and it wouldn't be long before people begin to try and peice it back together through a lack of an alternative that can supply and fend for such massive populations.

I live in England, if there is an evil state of all evil states its right here in London, they're bringing out ID cards in 2008 I think it is, DNA and retina scanning seems unavoidable as theres no community (people power) to fend it off. Perfect for stupid new laws and debates such as,

''how far can people go when defending themselves in their own homes?''
(against burglars and theives)

Heck, its now illegal to slap your own children... next day theres talks of how the youths are running riot in schools, followed by new Anti Social Behaviour (ASOs) laws.

CCTV cameras are being built EVERYWHERE, really I mean it, theres now new ones that are hard to see as well as double cameras as in two facing in each direction scanning up and down the street... theres six of them within 600m of each other on my road now... Talks of a cashless society often hit the papers as do other, ''NWO will soon be here'' plans.

If you are to belive in all the conspirisory theories especially the ultimate ones such as Ickism how on earth can you survive within it all?

Please take note; Those living off of the state to avoid going to work and being a part of it are, indirectly and in their own way, just as involved in it all as a man in a suit running a business deep in the confines of the city, be it through Tax or the fact that others are paying for that person through Tax.

All comments are welcome... obviously I'm sitting here wearing clothes made in some poor country myself, using a Microsoft system with two parents that work for the local council...

(EXPLITIVE)sucks.

Peace

An Entity
Aka. Rebel.lion

[edit on 30-3-2005 by An Entity]

Mod Edit: Edited out Censor Bypass

[edit on 4/3/05 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
People would rather go about their daily lives than bother themselves with the ills of the world.

It's called blissfull ignorance. They will face the consequences soon enough.... along with us too.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There is nothing you can do about it,
thats whats so sad about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am planning on getting the word out via meetings and presentations as soon as I have acquired enough knowledge about the global conspiracy and all the other direct and indirectly related subjects that connect to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Haha. If you want to believe nothing can be done about it. Have fun. But i refuse to take that. There is no way im just going to sit back and let it happen, while i have the illusion in my head that there is "nothing that can be done." thats why it will work for them, because people believe that. I promise you i wont live to see the NWO take power. I will either find some way to stop it. Or die fighting against it before it fully takes effect.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
Haha. If you want to believe nothing can be done about it. Have fun. But i refuse to take that. There is no way im just going to sit back and let it happen, while i have the illusion in my head that there is "nothing that can be done." thats why it will work for them, because people believe that. I promise you i wont live to see the NWO take power. I will either find some way to stop it. Or die fighting against it before it fully takes effect.

I too am not convinced there is nothing that can be done but judging by the ignorance and how deep the majority still are in the matrix of ignorance and the NWO deadline being 2012... it can be hard to believe that its possible to stop it but at the same time, I have a strong feeling it can be if enough of us get up off our back-sides and spread the information

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah! Come on driver, you and me! Lets go out there and kick some NWO ASS!!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've been in the know since September 11th happened. I was big time into conspiracies before that, and well, it didn't take long at all to figure how big of a 'work' the whole thing was.

Its like the Popular Mechanics that 'debunks' all the supposed evidence. But then, do they pay any attention to those debunking their BUNK? No, they don't.

They are just there to assure people, really, no one believes that anything BUT those planes caused the towers to fall. REALLY.

The NWO is trying to instill a certain attitude, through the internet, and if that much isn't obvious, y'all need to go back and read all of infinite's posts, cuz he's got the attitude down pat.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with it.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
To dismiss an idea out of hand by labeling it a conspiracy theory as a favorite tactic of those that support the status quo and have not awoken to the nightmare of knowledge. People go to prison all the time for conspiracy so to say that there is no such thing is an indication that someone needs a reality check.

I don’t like the term conspiracy theorist because it implies tin foil hats and moon bats. I prefer the term free market analyst because I am concerned with things that are a matter of public record and public policy. For example it is not a crazy conspiracy theory that the entire US mainstream media is owned by a handful of corporations it’s not even a secret.

As to what you can do about it the only answer I have is to engage the tactics of Mahatma Ghandi. If you are not familiar with his tactics here is are some links:

www.mkgandhi.org...

www.gandhiinstitute.org...

www.mkgandhi-sarvodaya.org...

“Nonviolence is the law of the human race and is infinitely greater than, and superior to brute force.” -Ghandi

But it’s also not exactly easy. You must begin by dropping out of society financially. No longer participate in the commercial enterprise of making the NWO world go round and dependent on it for everything. This is not easy but can be achieved or at least your dependence on it can be drastically reduced. When this happens the NWO has difficulty controlling you or manipulating you.

I encourage anyone who wishes to liberate themselves to attempt to become self sufficient. You don’t need a job if you’re self sufficient. There is less need for money when you don’t need their stuff. Organic produce is fine tasting when you grow it yourself and I like my tobacco and beer too. I live in an extremely remote area. No building codes etc. If I see a light on the horizon in the evening it is a car but not a house. I can’t imagine living anywhere there are zillions of government cameras looking at me. Man that would drive me insane.

I have lived in many cities and held well paying executive positions but prefer my old truck and dark starry nights to any of that. I don’t have or make much money but I don’t need to. The next step is passive resistance and that can get to be quite painful but I believe as Ghandi did that passive resistance is the most powerful weapon on earth. I know of no other way currently.

My parents died long ago but both were teachers. It’s not so bad having a teacher for a parent, though at times they may seem authoritarian, as life goes on you may begin to see them more as true radicals in a very ignorant and scary world.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How about a computer virus?????? This virus not only would take over windows systems but also Unix system and others a Hardware virus that displays messages of truth and what must be done. Because it is a hardware virus it could be implimented anywhere and spread everywhere.

COMPUTERS CONTROL YOU. The biggest most powerful monetary thing is the stock market the ROOT of all evils.

Take out the banks and monetary systems, change the governments and give power back to the people and have ONE simple government that is controlled by the people through the use of the internet to have open discussion of global problems and solutions. Then everybody would get a say. Every person on planet earth will be able to see what is being said and what is going to be done about it!

Some people are simply just to bone idle and these people need to be shocked into life!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ITS JUST WETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! (please do not remove caps I am trying to get a point across)

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
how did the NWO get into power? well it DID provide services to people in the form of industy. You have to give the people what they want, which means outservicing the NWO.

marketing the idea of a responsible consumer doesnt hurt either. Give the people what they want. works two ways.

new topics

top topics

join