It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My original idea for a science fiction TV-show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Greetings, people of Tellus or aliens!

I came up with an original idea for a dramatic TV-show and feel free to kindly share your opinions.

"Science Fruition"

People are watching a new science fiction show on TV. Most people think it has way too technical terms and lingo. The TV-show reveals new technology and the cure for a disease for example. A few so called "nerds" keep watching the TV-show and slowly realizes that the science actually works! How is it possible that a TV-show can give away future technology and the cure for a disease? Who is behind it? Those are the questions that a couple of "nerdy" viewers will try to find the answers to...

Disclaimer: English is not my native language.

Disclaimer to Yoda: Sometimes there is a "try"...!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mattiac
Great idea, bbbuuuttt, as soon as the PTB realise that the info is genuine they would shut it down real quick. Reason, can't have someone getting something for nothing when we can make billions out of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

In real life....

When they try to reveal the technology, Big Pharma finds out they are actually curing people instead of milking them for money, the Govt moves in, arrests them and sends them to a black site for life and hides the tech like they did in Indiana Jones.
All the while telling people it is quack medicine that's extremely dangerous to try, secretly putting out an internet kill team to scrub any trace of the technology and the people they captured, while TPTB enjoy all the benefits from it.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Remember "transparent aluminium" and computers that you talk to from a movie many years ago?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you so very much for quickly writing nice comments! The Force is strong with your keyboards! The evil powers would not be able to shut down the TV-show and that is a part of the great mystery. I forgot to write that people also wonder why they created the science fiction show. I love Star Trek and have seen all the movies and transparent aluminium would have been great when I was little and accidentally broke windows by shooting a football (soccer ball).

May E.T. bless you!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Bless you too does he.

Also, consider Arthur C Clarke who wrote some of our greatest science fiction stories, but he went on to become one of NASAs advisors regarding the future we may have in space.

"HAL" from "2001" was the father of things like "Alexa" and talking gizmos in so many homes now.

Don't trust the hi-tech fridges though, they have no personality.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I tried to convey my idea to Brad Wright (co-creator of the TV-show Stargate) via Twitter, but I did not get a reply although it is possible he did not see it.

My wireless network at home is called Skynet and I hope that will spare me when the machines take over.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mattiac
My wireless network at home is called Skynet and I hope that will spare me when the machines take over.

They did and nobody noticed.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Instead of a TV show, the nerds should be looking at a Tube channel.
It would give an inch of advance for the discloser(s) by remaining (somewhat) anonymous, because a TV show would make it easier to kill the idea on the spot, as the entertainement industry is sleeping with the government. Just like Big Pharma and other such entities.

I have to say though, when I first read your idea, I immediately thought of the show Utopia, but they use a comic book instead of a tv show.

And I wish you the best for your plans.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

So Matrix (matriarchy) versus Patrix (patriarchy)?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

No, because they cannot shut down the TV-show no matter what they do!

I have not heard of Utopia as far as I can remember and it is a couple of years older than my idea and it does sound interesting, so thank you for that and the good luck!

top topics

join