It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Freitas: Enough. I Have Had It, My Constituents Have Had It

page: 1

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
About time someone is standing up to these Progressive cry-bullies. I wish more people would stand up and call them out on their BS on a daily basis and maybe restore some sanity in the nation. Good video addressing the state house.

twitter.com...

Enough. I have had it, my constituents have had it, and I am no longer going to sit here while a member of this body accuses us of being bigots simply because we disagree on policy.

notthebee.com...

This is Nick Freitas. He's a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates. Like the rest of us on the Right, he's grown pretty sick and tired of being called a racist every time he disagrees with a left-wing policy. So, the other day he got up in front of his colleagues and gave them a little piece of his mind.

This is exactly what we should be hearing from all of our Republican representatives.

No more falling into traps.

No more childish games.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wasn't expecting to be impressed. Dang if I wasn't though. I feel like I need to end this reply appropriately somehow....Amen?

edit on 29-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I couldn’t agree more.
But good luck getting the people “on the other side of the aisle” to use their brains for something other than riding an emotional train wreck.
I don’t believe they are capable of that anymore because of their hurt feelz.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Seems like people are getting tired of the BS on a lot of topics.

This is outstanding.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
At some point, the authoritarians are going to start putting regular folks into camps.

I can only hope that the rifles behind every blade of grass will defend themselves

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I think we need to be a little more realistic here in regards to the
lefts name calling acting like they're still in high school. Lying on class
members ganging up on decent against their policies.

You can't take the race card away from the left.

There won't even be a left.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
At some point, the authoritarians are going to start putting regular folks into camps.

If they thought they could succeed, they would have already tried.

What we need is someone to push these folks for being disingenuous. We don't really want a revolution. What we want is a little on-the-spot justice. You call someone racist ... you get 60 seconds of being caned. Right then ... right there.

You tell the camera your boy DinDuNuffin'. 60 seconds of caning. Right then ... right there.

You've got a right to freedom of speech? Slippery slope? Eff that!! I've had enough ... and I'll make you sorry for running your damned mouf. When I was a kid, if you said something inappropriate your parents had an obligation to beat Hell out of ya. As I got older, people would sock you in the mouth if you were fully grown. That taught people limits. Now parents go to jail for whipping their kids. Now you go to jail for assault instead of the cops taking an abusive ass hat off-for-a-ride ... and that's that.

Sound old fashioned? I believe in Lynch mobs for government officials and I believe Wyatt Earp (the hero of the West) crapped on people's 2A.

edit on 2912022 by Snarl because: ETA: Go Nick Freitas, but go all the way. Don't stop half-way like half-ass Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Dems seem to use racism as a political ploy, yet I know two to three times as many liberals than I know Conservatives that don't treat blacks as equals. Those entitled Liberals that seem to be fighting for the blacks, they are just putting on a show most times and using racism as a ad hominum technique to crush the conservatives.

It does not matter to a conservative farmer what color the people are that work for them, what matters is if they do their job. Racism is being shoved down people's throats more now than I ever have seen. Just because a guy is black does not mean you have to agree with him if he is wrong, and just because the Democrats are pushing racism down our throats if you do not agree with them does not mean I am going to agree with them.

We all have equal rights in this country, the ones taking advantage of those rights are Democrat politicians who are trying to say that they are for the blacks...yet since Biden has got into office, how has he actually helped the black people? Putting a black entitled person on his committees does not mean he is for the vast majority of blacks that would never even qualify for the job. I kind of respect black people, but they have equal rights. I did know racist White people and have known racist black people too. I see more people these days using looks to discriminate against others than race. Especially fat shaming people, which Biden and OAC seem to do on a regular basis. Anyone who brags about how many pushups they can do is saying they are better than others.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I always get the feeling race becomes an issue politically when everyone is getting along socially lol.

a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 30-1-2022 by Dalamax because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Heard this the other day on Levin while driving home (dont judge not a lot of options for the radio in fairbanks, and even satellite radio is spotty at best), its been a long time since I was seriously impressed with a political speech.

If he can avoid being political splatter a speaker like that can go far in politics.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: lordcomac

If they thought they could succeed, they would have already tried.

What we need is someone to push these folks for being disingenuous. We don't really want a revolution. What we want is a little on-the-spot justice. You call someone racist ... you get 60 seconds of being caned. Right then ... right there.

You tell the camera your boy DinDuNuffin'. 60 seconds of caning. Right then ... right there.

You've got a right to freedom of speech? Slippery slope? Eff that!! I've had enough ... and I'll make you sorry for running your damned mouf. When I was a kid, if you said something inappropriate your parents had an obligation to beat Hell out of ya. As I got older, people would sock you in the mouth if you were fully grown. That taught people limits. Now parents go to jail for whipping their kids. Now you go to jail for assault instead of the cops taking an abusive ass hat off-for-a-ride ... and that's that.

Sound old fashioned? I believe in Lynch mobs for government officials and I believe Wyatt Earp (the hero of the West) crapped on people's 2A.

what they call it in SA? necklaced?

wyatt didn't crap on their 2nd, he just showed them he was better at it than they were.
edit on 30-1-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I like that guy. He has a pair.
I'd be looking for his name more in bigger circles.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Debate 101

When you call someone racist, you have ran out of a logical rebuttal.

The Democrats have distain for the American people. They believe Americans live too good.
And they want to bring them down a few notches

So all their policies from open borders, no cash bail, non citizen voting, sanctuary cities, defund the police, letting boys compete against girls.

All these policies are put in place to disrupt the country.

When you debate these Democrats policies , there is no common sense on the Democrat side.
Its impossible for Democrats to logically support their policies.

So they claim racism...

Democrats feel they are literally in a war to take over and change America

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I believe this gentleman has just catapulted himself to a National audience/presence.

edit on 31-1-2022 by hotspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here is the speech from his own YT channel.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The left has ran into the proverbial "Boy who cried wolf" scenario.

They've used the racism, bigot, hate trop so often, it's meaningless now.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was really losing faith. This helped restore a little bit of it. We still have a long way to go. But finally, someone actually said it out loud in front of other people.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Totally wrong

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

You know. I get it. They don't like the policy, but instead of just calling the person who proposes the policy every dirty name in the book or calling the policy every dirty name in the book as a knee jerk reaction because you don't like it. Give us reasons, real ones.

Asking for ID is not racist. Everyone is asked for ID across society for lots of things, even government things, all the time. It isn't racist to have to prove who you are.

And that's just one example out of very, very many.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Give us reasons, real ones.

They can't! All their policies are based on lies. Only thru
tyranny can they make us swallow those lies.

top topics

join