It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK & IRL relax covid restrictions after MAJOR complaint submitted to International Criminal Court

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Completely untrue. Basically every child vaccine requires multiple doses. As this is a new virus that our immune system does not recognize at all and no one has any defense it would make sense for multiple doses to increase the immune response.

Please stop bringing up Childhood vaccines likes there even the same thing , Childhood Vaccines actually inoculate your body to the Virus and Yes some require multiple injections but not for the rest of your life . mRNA Vaccines do nothing to inoculate people from Sars-Cov19 , they simply train the body to attack spike proteins on the cells .

Further more CORONA Viruses are in no way new they are as old as humanity , what was needed to treat this virus were Therapeutic Medications not some experimental Spike protein mRNA vaccine .

Mate you can point out all the Child Vaccines you want and the Truth is those Vaccines have purpose , But what you can't seem to get through your head is this.

mRNA vaccines don't work , and yet they keep pushing more boosters on people because the Vaccines keep wearing off . They don't work mate they never did , they never prevented transmission .

edit on 30-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Please stop bringing up Childhood vaccines likes there even the same thing , Childhood Vaccines actually inoculate your body to the Virus and Yes some require multiple injections but not for the rest of your life . mRNA Vaccines do nothing to inoculate people from Sars-Cov19 , they simply train the body to attack spike proteins on the cells .

Actually it's basically the exact same thing. At birth our immune system has no protection against these diseases, so it takes multiple doses. Corona is a new virus, so it being similar and people needing 2 doses because no one in the world has any protection against it yet makes perfect sense. Almost every vaccine trains the body to recognize a certain part of the virus, there's no difference.

Further more CORONA Viruses are in no way new they are as old as humanity , what was needed to treat this virus were Therapeutic Medications not some experimental Spike protein mRNA vaccine .

This one is new, and likely lab created to make it more potent, which is also something new.

Mate you can point out all the Child Vaccines you want and the Truth is those Vaccines have purpose , But what you can't seem to get through your head is this.

mRNA vaccines don't work , and yet they keep pushing more boosters on people because the Vaccines keep wearing off . They don't work mate they never did , they never prevented transmission .

mRNA vaccines do work, but the virus the current vaccine was designed against no longer exists, it's mutated. Not all the vaccines are mRNA, they all teach the body to fight the same protein, the fact you think this is something specific to mRNA vaccines is silly.

None of that has anything to do with the fact people lie calling it gene therapy when it's clearly not.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

None of that has anything to do with the fact people lie calling it gene therapy when it's clearly not.

That is what they said about Covid-19 being ' Gain of Function ' , Anthony Fauci sat in front of Congress and called Sen. Rand Paul an idiot for even suggesting it was GOF.

And yet here we are in time and it's a Fact the Virus is indeed Gain of Function.

I'm not going to reply to everything else you said because you are just Repeating the same dribble you've repeated countless times.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What, proving there are indeed many multi-dose vaccines? Proving there is no gene therapy? It's hilarious how you think it odd that a lab created brand new never before seen virus that no immune system on Earth has any defense against is given GOF, would be more difficult than most virus to fight off.

Sorry facts aren't on your side.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What, proving there are indeed many multi-dose vaccines? Proving there is no gene therapy? It's hilarious how you think it odd that a lab created brand new never before seen virus that no immune system on Earth has any defense against is given GOF, would be more difficult than most virus to fight off.

Sorry facts aren't on your side.

Mate you miss my point completely .

What's hilarious is your faith in the Information you receive from these people when they are so clearly Liars.

Everything they said in the beginning including the virus ' Not being GOF ' which most people on this site including me completely saw through , others like your self completely fell for .

and now your acting like it's been a Fact all along , please mate give me a Break .

The Facts have never been on your side , and you can't compare mRNA to multi dose Child Vaccines because mRNA are not vaccines .

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What's funnier is you thinking you know what I think and who I put faith in. I said from the beginning it was leaked from the Wuhan lab, try again. Just because you are wrong about a whole bunch of things doesn't mean you know what I think.

Lies don't become truth if they get repeated enough times. It's true for the MSM and their lies and it's true for yours. You are what you hate.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

TextI said from the beginning it was leaked from the Wuhan lab, try again.

your right you did keep that stance from the beginning , I should not have assumed .

I posted angry.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

No problems

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join