It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. Meat Loaf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Seems M&M (Mars candy) killed off the Sexy Green M&M.

🎶🎵🎶Oh he'll doooooo that🎶🎵🎶

Guys not cold yet and the Vaxx Crowed is mocking his death. SMDH

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Wonder if he had any evidence to give in the Prince Andrew trial? He knew him apparently

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

He said: 'I understood stopping life for a while but not for politics. If I die, I die, but I won't be controlled'

Famous last words.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I saw him live at Newcastle City Hall in 1988.

I was a bit dubious about going to see him but I'd been going to a lot of concerts at the time with 2 mates who were desperate to see him.
I'd previously seen a few videos of him singing live and I wasn't impressed - he'd been all over the place - and all though I liked some of his stuff I wouldn't exactly say I was a massive fan.

Boy were those misgivings misplaced, he was #ing brilliant.
He gave it his absolute all - and his all was mighty impressive. He hit every single note and never missed a beat.
He put literally everything into that performance.
I'd say up there in my top 10 concerts.

He did his normal set and the usual encores.
The lights came on and the audience started leaving then Meat Loaf came back out and shouted 'Everyone want to go home?', those still inside shouted 'No'.....Meat Loaf replied with 'Well let's play some #ing Rock N Roll' and he and his band proceeded to play an extended medley of old Rock N Roll classics that lasted about half an hour.
I've got say it was 30 minutes of brilliance, he had that place absolutely bouncing like I'd never seen it before.

A great night.
A class act.

edit on 21/1/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Guys not cold yet and the Vaxx Crowed is mocking his death. SMDH

He's probably cold by now, but in another one of these threads someone tried to blame it on tEh BoOsTeR. Your side is no more moral than the pro-vax people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join