It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you unvaxxed folks... some real world info

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
a reply to: Variable

I can see from their perspective why they would have very little tolerance for unvaccinated people with comorbidities not taking a therapeutic that everyone they know took because of ‘conspiracy theories’ causing them to do more work. I am not saying it is right, but they are humans doing a job and unvaccinated people ARE causing them more work (when it comes to Covid). It is just a fact.

It’s so easy to find government issued data proving this statement is absolutely false that I’m not even gonna bother linking some..

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

What world do you live in where the vaccine is going to be effective for 99% of people ? Lol

Or can i have the number of your drug dealer because you’re on some good ish.

Sorry should have clarified my post a bit more. When I said effective, I meant effective in terms that they would not have a deadly or adverse side effect from the vaccine itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The vaccine for 99% of the people is going to be effective

The problem is thats not even close to true, if it were and the side effects werent so prevalent and severe there wouldnt be so many in the country saying "absolutely not"

if it was what they said it was, but its not, and theyve lied repeatedly

See previous post...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable
One of my sons recently had covid. He was, like many of you, anti-vax. He is 26, 6'3, and about 300 lbs. He was very sick and went to the ER last Saturday night, they sent him home with no treatment. Said he was morbidly obese and unvaxxed, basically good luck! The actual quote was to "suffer at home". This was after they X-rayed his lungs and they were clear. I am not sure what they would have done if his lungs were bad. Luckily he is recovering, still has an awful cough. My problem with the medical establishment is if you are overweight and unvaxxed you can expect little to no treatment unless you're already close to having overwhelmed lungs. It may be too little too late at that point. If anything, this makes me start to mistrust medical institutions even more. First, do no harm, right? Charlotte is not overwhelmed, people are not dying in the hallways. The lack of any treatment is directly because it doesn't fit the narrative of universal vaccination. Treatments are available, they're being suppressed so the unvaxxed suffer needlessly. For you unvaxxed I wish you the best but you need to go into this with both eyes open.

V

First thought I had: I don't consider 300 pounds for a 6' 3" guy "morbidly obese". A little heavier than needed yes, maybe - but that's a whole lot different than what those "medical people" say. I hope your son recovers well and as soon as possible.

Natural flu remedy (I am wanting to make this and taste it, but haven't yet):

juice of 6 lemons
1 garlic bulb
2 teaspoons ginger powder
2 T. honey
3 cups pineapple juice
1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder

Blend all ingredients thoroughly, and store in a glass jar. Take 1 cup 4 times as day until symptoms are resolved.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

What world do you live in where the vaccine is going to be effective for 99% of people ? Lol

Sorry should have clarified my post a bit more. When I said effective, I meant effective in terms that they would not have a deadly or adverse side effect from the vaccine itself.

The probability of a Cardiac event due to the virus is 0.57% ... based on slightly aged data.
The probability of a Cardiac event due to the vaccine is: 0.73% ... about 1 in 137. Again, based on slightly aged data.

The data used here is from a month ago, Omicron has changed this some, so has giving the vaccine to children. I wouldn't expect this to change much. With this new variant we are seeing a less dangerous virus, so the probability of Cardiac event will decrease. With the administering of the vaccine to children we are seeing a noticeable increase in the probability of a Cardiac events...many of these will become debilitating in years to come.

This trend will further the disparity between the disease and the vaccine showing the vaccine to be significantly more dangerous.

These numbers are based on my own research and data mining of the VAERS database.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

The probability of a Cardiac event due to the virus is 0.57% ... based on slightly aged data.
The probability of a Cardiac event due to the vaccine is: 0.73% ... about 1 in 137. Again, based on slightly aged data.

The data used here is from a month ago, Omicron has changed this some, so has giving the vaccine to children. I wouldn't expect this to change much. With this new variant we are seeing a less dangerous virus, so the probability of Cardiac event will decrease. With the administering of the vaccine to children we are seeing a noticeable increase in the probability of a Cardiac events...many of these will become debilitating in years to come.

This trend will further the disparity between the disease and the vaccine showing the vaccine to be significantly more dangerous.

These numbers are based on my own research and data mining of the VAERS database.

Wow, thank you for your effort on this!

Can you share some of your sources and calculations for an ATS peer review?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

3 shots and the vaxxies can still get it.

The diminished symptoms you're going to tell me about is the full extent of the virus.

Variants are breakthrough infections.

edit on 19-1-2022 by WIKDHOTSNOMAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Just to understand....

Your answer to "Your kid is obese with covid" is get vaccinated.............

Rather than........

Telling your kid to lay off the McDonalds and sugary drinks? Perhaps a little discipline would've gone a long way in the kids life. You can't satisfy every desire and every urge you have.

Our vices will be the death of us. NOT Covid. Sorry to be blunt, but it's the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I call it... the "Alec Baldwin Defense"..

"It's not my fault, it's the guns fault. I didn't pull the trigger, it went off itself!"

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

As a hospital administrator, this is actually standard procedure since 2020. When your son's blood oxygen level dip into the 80's, send him back to the ER. Then he would most likely receive a steroid to shut down his immune system so he could avoid a cytokine storm (when his immune system produces too much inflammation, and thus ends up shutting down his internal organs, causing liver failure, difficulty of breath, etc). The reason why people experience cytokine storms is because they have co-morbidities like obesity, causing their immune systems to work harder just to combat the virus.

As of now, Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are not approved in U.S hospitals. It appears the U.S is more political about these drugs than other countries. The only treatment is a steroid to prevent cytokine storms, or the vent. However, you can possibly go to an independent doctor and get prescribed certain medications off label.

My advice is get him a blood oxygen monitor device from Amazon. He's just going to have to battle the virus until he gets better or worse. Even if he was vaccinated, he'd be sent home unless his blood oxygen level was in the 80's.

Edit: And yes, I do think it's sad that after two years, this is all we could come up with while certain countries are already deploying alternative treatments.
edit on 20-1-2022 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2022 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Early alternative treatments are available...

COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Gotcha. Let’s hope it’s only 1% of people that suffer injury.

Bill gates wants 10% population reduction alone

We haven’t even started seeing long term effects.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your son. Just to be clear... your thread is warning us for what exactly? Maybe his lifetime of Pepsi and Doritos has something to do with his condition and treatment at the hospital. I am sure junk food has caused 10x more death then C-19 every has or ever will. Time for your son to take responsibility for his poor diet and poor choices. reply to: Variable

edit on 20-1-2022 by JosephBlough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's all true.

CDC and FDA no longer dispute that mRNA vaxxed/boosted is 6 times more likely to catch omicron AND an infection gives stronger immunity than mRNA vaccines.

Also, a fourth dose has very little benefit.

Though CDC and FDA don't dispute these, they don't give the world an EXPLANATION.

The world is owed an EXPLANATION why this is.

Herd immunity just #ing jumped out the window.

Their PR campaign still insists the unvaccinated are more likely to die.

THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW HOW MANY DIED:

1) FROM THE VACCINE.

2) FROM COVID-19, VAXXED

3) FROM COVID-19, BOOSTED
edit on 21-1-2022 by reject because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2022 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable
We are not 'unvaxxed'. Stop using that inaccurate term.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26308231]Variable[/post

Be glad they didnt treat him....he would be dead right now...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Gotcha. Let’s hope it’s only 1% of people that suffer injury.

Bill gates wants 10% population reduction alone

We haven’t even started seeing long term effects.

Absolutely and I'm definitely not afraid to admit when I'm wrong...I'm just hoping that I am not because well, humanity lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Interesting. So out of approximately 50 in my family( parents, brothers, sisters,spouses, and their adult(18 and up) children and spouses) all Pfizer vaxxed and boosted. We are at 150 total injections of doses. At least 4 of us should have been hospitalized, or dead correct? Did we just get lucky? No unexpected side effects have occurred.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join