It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Is Actually Running Ads To Help Feed America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Definitely feels like propaganda. They're not asking for money to help America. But both are exclaiming how much better they're doing for their people by showing this video.

I would be interested to know the first time these commercials aired.

the website doesn't have any spot to donate and just appears to be a list of ways you can help put. For example,.volunteering.

it does say you can run a food drive (but this is on the website. The website isn't geared towards Germany or china) but I wouldn't be surprised if the website was bought and paid for by China or Germany.

the website seems to be located in Montreal, Canada.

I'll say it again, the message is clear, it's "we take care of our own better than America does" (or something along those lines) it's definitely not a way to donate and help America, its a way to let their own people known how much better they have it. Something along those lines. Doesn't surprise me from China.

I wonder if the Germany video is recent. They've gone very full dictatorship with the vaccine mandatory and I wouldn't be surprised if they were running these commercials as a way to show their people how good they have it- but then again, the commercials could predate the vaccine mandate.

lots of guessing here of course.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why is it English subtitles then lol?

Do you have a copy of that ad? I never watch TV but I am curious about the wording it would use. Like come on, USA isn't a third world country and we have kids in hunger and malnutrition too, in Germany. That's shameful enough and feels kind of hypocrite from my country raising the finger about the US.

it appears to be some sort of campaign with a purpose. My speculation is it's messaging to their own people 'how good they have it'

no way both videos that cite the same data source for the statistics, have the exact same message, and link the exact same website, is just a coincidence.

it's some sort of campaign. The question is what's the purpose? I believe it's to subdue their own people in a sense, or to create the cause for their own people to think they have it really good because 'at least our people aren't starving like the people in America'
edit on 16-1-2022 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Acknt

With they and own people, do you mean Germans gov and German citizens?

Well I am not sure, because as I wrote we have children in need and hunger too, so like I wrote it's hypocritic from my state, if it is from them. But I don't think so, because why would there be hardcoded english subtitles?

It does not make sense to me. But hey, politicians... do they even make sense?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

First off, I want to make it clear that is disability welfare which is an entirely different set then if you pay into and collect at 65+.

The rules are different per person per situation. A blind disability gets favoritism and has no rules and laws when it comes to earnings.

Africans don't have to wait 8years for housing aid. They also get 5times more money then a white person does in food stamps. (Not by law, but because claiming requirements are different. And they don't research into person they claim limits: so many claim Max kids without actually having that many.)

Paying into the system has different rules then if you didn't. And you need to be aware of this. A disability recipient recieved upwards of 1200$ a month if they pay into it. Where someone who didn't will be skirted to SSI at a max income of 875 by federal law.

So no, no dupe was had. It's foolish to think that just because "you paid into the system" makes you the law. Your not, and I have plenty of evidence to prove otherwise.

Including the fact if you don't pay and accept their healthcare. Enjoy the Lien on your house..

P.s
I dare you to call the office and ask if what I said is true including cash limits to disability recipient who don't pay in the system. (Those that become disabled as a child). I will include laws and regulations once I get to an actual computer.)

SSI Law and Regulations - gov website

The monthly SGA amount in 2021 for someone who is blind is $2,190. The SGA limits increase in 2022 to $1,350 for someone who is disabled and to $2,260 for someone who is blind"

substantial gainful activity

self employement and ssi

examples of 'your own work record' verse born into it
edit on 16-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

So no dupes, all facts.
edit on 16-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But please don't send any rotten cabbage, Sour Crap sucks.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
See what happens when you don't elect Ronald McDonald President?
Burger King was going to be VP.
Please send Apfelstrudel Germany.
And some Wienerschnitzel for Jack Black.
edit on 16-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yeah, the problem is most of these rules are all over the place. It really depends on a persons situation. People like to believe that there is equality in the disability and ssi system. When its far from true.

There is no equality, several examples are case in point.

Average African American applying for services are approved instantly 9 out of 10 times. for ALL services with minimal wait(no 7 year wait on housing/hud). Most of this is because of the 'racism' laws that got posed on governments, and in comparison; white people will either walk away or apply again. Where as *some* African communities will pull yes, dare I say it.. "the race card". While this DOES NOT APPLY to every situation, most African Americans get approved the minute they walk into the office, because of the color of their skin(it's expected; which is another form of racism altogether). Because by them using the race card in the past, it opens an entire door of internal affairs, investigations etc most don't feel like dealing with.

Most Caucasians more often then not need to hire a lawyer to get these services (ssi/ssd), then wind up paying a hefty fine for the duration to a lawyer(upwards of 20% of every paycheck). (its true, automatically declined if you check your white on your application and don't embarrassing yourself to an extreme and may need to reapply 3+times to even get looked at, and often 2 times more before your approved without a lawyer.)

2. There is discrimination based on disability. In almost every aspect, thanks to the NFB (national federation of blind)
These effect how much you can get as well from government offices, from food stamps, from earning your own income, and independent contractor rules are different based on this single disability.

3. There is a huge segregation in amounts based on if you paid into it. Those who are born with a disability or acquire one early in life verses those that retire can make a huge difference between 2-3grand in income. Those born or acquiring disabilities when they are younger are cap'd at 875/month via federal limits. (Which is why the cola increase only affected a % of the population while others didn't see a change in their income. Because SSI/di might of increased but then state dropped their payments - plenty of bank screenshots/statements as proof.. thanks to volunteers for my book).

So since they wind up claiming on their 'parents' work payments are cap'd at 70% ontop of the 50% deductions from income(if you worked yourself you'd only see a small 50% reduction on income; or about equal pay to unemployment)

So while someone accused me of 'lying' their rules are different then the ones I was forced to face. Because I did not pay into the system, childhood ailments lead to my issues, which are an entire nother ballpark in itself.

Another case in point "Adult dependents" those born with/acquiring ailments that prevent work from childhood are NOT ALLOWED to get married or they lose their income. Talk about discrimination in services. Some rules wound up changing I believe in 96 which forces ALL new recipients to pay into the system via their own work(including those born with ailments - exception is for those under 18 only, but still must jump through hoops like circus freak if they seek to keep collecting). So there are still some people who collect on the older rules.. which would be devastated verses the newer rules that were written. As most of them would be completely unable to collect a cent under new rules for SSDI, and be stuck with SSI (which has worse rules/laws then SSDI as far as income goes), which has a hard cap limit of 12years working before collecting.

So as you can see, a lot of people don't understand that there's a wide range of rules that people fall under, some people are still in the 'old' ways, some are in the new.. What is true for him does not mean its true for everyone else.

Most people seem to think both of these programs are interchangeable, again not true. There are different rules to these; this is just an example of some of them.

SSI - Restricted by income alone "passive" income included , cannot own more then 2k(cash/bank accounts/brokers/on hand) in assets. Can work and make up to SGA(7k a year),
SSDI - is not restricted by "passive" income, Can hold more then 2k in a savings account, can not work (working proves your no longer disabled - except in blind cases; which then follow the SGA 1.5-2x).

These rules are standard for most people. Anyone who is not 'retired', essentially. That again branches further into what you can and what you can't do; making some of the above no longer apply... So I hope I made that a bit more clear on how these programs work. They don't need to restrict a retired person as inflation will do that already. However, for certain(NOT ALL) individuals it does become next to impossible to better ones life. While other ailments and disabilities get a 'leg up'. Its not the case for everyone.

You should read what the National Association of the Blind has done for their disabilities and SSI claims, the differences are astonishing. Including double the income limit, double the claim etc.

I am currently working on a book on this exact topic..

Not to mention, Medicare can claim a person's house in certain situations. There are ways to avoid it, aka spouse etc.. but if you live with a roommate, or don't have a child living with you a year before nursing home. Your house is as good as claimed. Even if you have kids.. naturally there are ways around it. But not everyone will be able to predict that kind of future.

I would estimate about 30-40% of welfare recipients are held down by the programs in place. As they are also the same ones that live 250% below the poverty line that is still growing.

So give no headway to the person who claimed I decieved you. I did not, unlike said person I am more aware of the reality of other situations that fall through these cracks. Ontop of which I can provide more government links that prove my points entirely.

My goal is to enlighten, not shame. Because just because it's 1 way for some people does not mean it's that way for all. Keep your eye out for my book, not sure when I will get finished. Because it involves real accounts of real people with things like brain damage, accidental overtime(where if they were blind: would not of cost them their income)... etc getting dropped from these programs for not following the biased rules set forth for some that doesn't apply to others.

Sorry for the long wall post, lol. This is a topic I could go on and on about. Because of the research I have been performing over the last 2 years. As well as info I have been collecting from various including government sources.

(Please do not hate, I am 100% against racism. But facts are facts, and I will not avoid stating them because of the color of someone's skin, or because someone might get offended. Please keep in mind, I did state some not all, most not all, there are exceptions to every rule. I believe it's wrong government agencies should expect Africans on their welfare system. From the moment they are born, they are expected to fall into this category and it's wrong, but it doesn't make it any less true.)
edit on 16-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: Blunt and daring, worded corrections to avoid hate speak.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join