It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Tomcat 21 we never got, or did we?/VFX

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

true but depending on power level it wont matter unless it is a grounded faraday cage

if you start pumping 10,000's of watts out in a omni directional or worse 1-3 very high power beams that think sheet of vapor deposited gold on the canopy isn't going to make a big difference

now if you were to put those emitters on a drone that has issues of its own, if the emissions are strong enough it might swamp out all the other sensors.

i remember going to the transmitters with my dad and first the radio would stop, then our phones, than anything eletric in the car would stop if you passed a a gate, like you car would shut off.

and that is off a civilian TV transmitter

when we went into the room with the tube(i assume the amp) in the dark you could see little sparks on your arm hair when the door was open. and we had to be grounded the whole time we were in there and if your in there to long it will cook your phone/other electronics.

again this is all civilian stuff not even ment to interfere with electronics, quite the opposite.

the canopy on the F35 clearly has a few more layers of metal on their windscreen. I bet it is for the radar Infront of the aircraft.

i wonder if thats why they are putting high power emitters on deployable drones, to get them away from the aircraft and crew.

<< 1   >>

join