It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Get's COV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I still don't want to have sex with her...especially now.

twitter.com... &ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthelibertydaily.com%2Ftriple-jabbed-aoc-has-covid%2F

Was she also triple-vaxxed?
What do you think?

Hope her Abuela is fine.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I still don't want to have sex with her...especially now.

twitter.com... &ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthelibertydaily.com%2Ftriple-jabbed-aoc-has-covid%2F

Was she also triple-vaxxed?
What do you think?

Hope her Abuela is fine.

I saw a tweet saying that Covid just wanted to date her, it couldn't help itself.
There are other threads on this, one has been closed.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We all knew this going to happen. She was just in Florida partying it up with her crocs wearing boyfriend.

There is an angle on all of this, because it was blatantly intentional that she catch Covid.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If the triple vaxxed can still get covid, then why are the vaccines still being pushed so hard?

Someone with some smarts should ask someone in authority this simple question.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The most obvious message is that getting all those jabs does NOTHING to protect you.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's pretty ironic the political lefties and rich and elites go to Florida to party/vacation without the COVID restrictions they have in their own states.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So, two things...

EIther the progressive left can percieve this as, "Look! Go to Florida catch Covid!!"

However, the Right will counter, "But I thought y'all were tripled Vaxxed plus Boosters up the arse...?"

So, round we go.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So, two things...

EIther the progressive left can percieve this as, "Look! Go to Florida catch Covid!!"

However, the Right will counter, "But I thought y'all were tripled Vaxxed plus Boosters up the arse...?"

So, round we go.

Option #3...
She brought it with her and infected a bunch of Floridians...including her Abuela and the pudgy dude in the Birkenstocks.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If the triple vaxxed can still get covid, then why are the vaccines still being pushed so hard?

Someone with some smarts should ask someone in authority this simple question.

i have to agree. now in a country with socialized medical care, such as Canada, an argument could be made for doing so. based on the simple fact that by people getting the vaccine, and thus not getting as sick, that tax payer money for an already overstretched medical care budget is being saved. but a country such as the US, that does not have ax payer funded socialized healthcare, doesn't have that excuse.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You wouldn’t?!
What if she had her uterine walls pressure washed?
Chipped way all that Covid.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

What about smoking, drinking, poor diets, sedentary lifestyles, motorcycles or other dangerous vehicles?

Mandating health is a slippery slope, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Delicious irony.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I do not want to have sex with her.

Even if she was wearing a mask.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I would not have sex with any woman who has taken the shot, no way.

I still wish AOC would show up topless instead of maskless.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
First off. Rotflol

Now I bet she gets the joe Rogan kitchen sink and claims the vaccine kept her out of the hospital.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: generik

What about smoking, drinking, poor diets, sedentary lifestyles, motorcycles or other dangerous vehicles?

Mandating health is a slippery slope, wouldn't you say?

never said i agreed with it. just that the argument could be made for it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

You wouldn’t?!
What if she had her uterine walls pressure washed?

That still sounds like sex.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well did not you got the notice, the communist in CDC and Pharma promise you will not be hospitalized and die from covid if you get the darn jab.

Well before that our senile president promised you will not get covid if you get the jab.

Interestingly now countries are no longer counting those that get covid after been double jabbed and the CDC does not want to provide the right data of who die with covid or die from covid and the lines of who are in the hospital with covid that are jabbed and double and triple jabbed has been blurred.

Also when it comes to children now the CDC is testing all children in hospital for covid even if they are in hospitals for other issues and if they test positives they are counted as covid admissions.

The deception keep growing and people needs to demand the truth our livelihood depend on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

top topics

join