It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have legit picture of a spectre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You can tell the specter they are nothing special. It might not like that though. I wouldn’t talk to it. Just ignore it like time out.

Now if you have a clear picture of a sexy female fairy, I wouldn’t mind seeing that.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

a reply to: hombero
This all happened. It was a got damn cgi company tryna hack me

C'mon now... You can't end it like that...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Unmmmm......

Hmmmm

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Can’t see no spectre, but also can’t see no rug, a nice rug would tie that room together dude. Get a rug.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
You can tell the specter they are nothing special. It might not like that though. I wouldn’t talk to it. Just ignore it like time out.

Now if you have a clear picture of a sexy female fairy, I wouldn’t mind seeing that.

I’d also like to see that.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter

I saw one of those several years ago in Bali.
Was left very confused, and I still cry in the shower occasionally.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is one of those threads where at first glance it seems like someone has hit the meth a tad too religiously and decided to troll the stupid a-holes who believe in monsters...

and at second and third glance.

The problem is most of us have had- or are at least aware of stories from seemingly credible people who've had - experiences that surpass this in weirdness.

But still... I'm edging towards the door on this one... though those CGI companies can really get in your head.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This is one of those threads where at first glance it seems like someone has hit the meth a tad too religiously....

I think he fell asleep yesterday morning and is still out cold.

Probably going on about 30+ straight hours of sleep now.

In a few more hours, he'll wake up starving and realize he hasn't eaten since last Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Only good things about this thread is the OP's username. Good Deadmau5 reference.

Anyway. any update?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join