It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar September 2022

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: modobe

And I thought the BBC spoke absolute nonsense. Man, this is crazy hour - what are you doing? You can't just say "ah, was a bit understood... Let's add a bit on". I came into this thread expecting something good and instead I got served up a badly cooked meal.

Let's see if I can help you out a bit ...

"Errr, mayan calender was a bit cuckoo... I think they meant 2024 (sorry - bad baktuns!)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020

originally posted by: HilterDayon
a reply to: lordcomac

I think that the mistake that many people made was that the conclusion of the Mayan calendar was doom and the end of the world. For example Terrence McKenna described 2012 as the beginning of a time period which expressed maximum novelty. A peak of novelty on the timeline. I'm sure he described time as being cyclic and could be expressed as a spiral. Modern society in general have become death conscious and so they look for endings. The Vedic descriptions of yuga time periods have periods of ascension and descension between the 4 principal yugas. I found it interesting that this iron age or Kali yuga ends on 2025 and that that date is outlined by the W.E.F and cohorts as their target date for societal reset with a focus on climate change. Study of past yuga periods depict extreme climatic and geological disturbances at the end of all yugas.

Keep going about that Yuga stuff, very interesting. I heard Sadhguru mentioned it but didn't get much further. He mentioned some distant bigger star that our own solar system cycles around. This is more interesting than the 2012 bs

Hi Gapkid2020

The whole 2012 argument between the sceptics and proposers doesn't produce any understanding of any worth. It has become some sort of ritual game to define one group who is "denying ignorance" and the other group who is ignorant. That
is all.

The basic point of reference for those who are denying ignorance is the concept of linear time. Therefore, there is greater knowledge today than there was in the past. So therefore ignorance increases the further one travels back in time and increases going forwards. Because modern science. The past is superstition and the present is knowing.

But understanding the cyclic non-linear nature of time as proposed by ancient civilisations reveals just the opposite about the present age. That it is not an enlightened age illuminated by the transformative power and knowledge of modern science. Rather quite the opposite:

The Yuga Cycle doctrine tells us that we are now living in the Kali Yuga; the age of darkness, when moral virtue and mental capabilities reach their lowest point in the cycle. The Indian epic The Mahabharata describes the Kali Yuga as the period when the “World Soul” is Black in hue; only one quarter of virtue remains, which slowly dwindles to zero at the end of the Kali Yuga. Men turn to wickedness; disease, lethargy, anger, natural calamities, anguish and fear of scarcity dominate. Penance, sacrifices and religious observances fall into disuse. All creatures degenerate. Change passes over all things, without exception.

There is so much evidence to support this fact - the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the destruction of the ecosystem etc. There are so many signs also. Nothing is coincidental but fully relevant.

Look at the President of the so-called "most advanced civilisation on earth" Mentally degenerated but possessing authority. It is evidence which reflects the decline of the age. The age is exhausted.

I was surprised to see how many themes of suicide netflix features in it's selection of entertainment. Depressing.

It looks hopeless and people have become time conscious, which means death conscious and discuss themes about doing as much as one can with one's life before the bitter end. Bucket lists and such.

The study of time cycles or yugas explains it is because humanity has moved from the nature of the first and perfect yuga
where life was lived through a spiritual centre that was not time-centred - moving towards the kali yuga which defines the concept that time creates more perfection and useful knowledge which improves human life. i.e. Science. Time is money.

The Kali Yuga (Iron Age) was preceded by three others Yugas: Satya or Krita Yuga (Golden Age), Treta Yuga (Silver Age) and the Dwapara Yuga (Bronze Age). In the Mahabharata, Hanuman gives the following description of the Yuga Cycle to the Pandava prince Bhima:

“The Krita Yuga was so named because there was but one religion, and all men were saintly: therefore they were not required to perform religious ceremonies… Men neither bought nor sold; there were no poor and no rich; there was no need to labour, because all that men required was obtained by the power of will…

The Krita Yuga was without disease; there was no lessening with the years; there was no hatred, or vanity, or evil thought whatsoever; no sorrow, no fear. All mankind could attain to supreme blessedness. The universal soul was White… the identification of self with the universal soul was the whole religion of the Perfect Age.

In the Treta Yuga sacrifices began, and the World Soul became Red; virtue lessened a quarter. Mankind sought truth and performed religious ceremonies; they obtained what they desired by giving and by doing.

In the Dwapara Yuga the aspect of the World Soul was Yellow: religion lessened one-half. The Veda was divided into four parts, and although some had knowledge of the four Vedas, others knew but three or one. Mind lessened, Truth declined, and there came desire and diseases and calamities; because of these men had to undergo penances. It was a decadent Age by reason of the prevalence of sin.”

And now we are living in the dark times of the Kali Yuga, when goodness and virtue has all but disappeared from the world.

But when did the Kali Yuga begin? And when does it end?

The article linked below explains more:

Link for the above material sources

(the author of the article is Bibhu Dev Misra)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
And in India, sometime around 500 CE, a major review of the Indian calendric systems had taken place. It was during this time that the renowned astronomer Aryabhatta had identified the beginning date of the Kali Yuga as 3102 BC.
There is a single, stray reference to this date in the Sanskrit text Aryabhatiya, where Aryabhatta mentions that the text was composed 3,600 years into the Kali Yuga, when he was 23 years old. Since the Aryabhatiya was composed in 499 CE, the beginning of the Kali Yuga can be traced back to 3102 BC.
grahamhancock.com...

(Theory)

Halley's Comet always seems to have some value, some people want to think that..............Halley's Orbit either intersects Nibiru in our solar system or orbits it.......................

Halley's Comet 1910 + 102 Years = 2012
Halley's Comet 1986 + 36 Years = 2022
You have*..........39 Years from 2100 A.D. (14 day julian calendar deviation) to 2061 Halley's Comet
You have *.........39 Years from 2061 A.D. to 2022 A.D. Halley's Comet (Mayan Calendar Julian Projection, based on "de-syncing")
Satya Yuga (Golden Age): 4000 years + 400 years dawn + 400 years twilight = 4800 years
Treta Yuga (Silver Age): 3000 years + 300 years dawn + 300 years twilight = 3600 years
Dwapara Yuga (Bronze Age): 2000 years + 200 years dawn + 200 years twilight = 2400 years
Kali Yuga (Iron Age): 1000 years + 100 years dawn + 100 years twilight = 1200 years
Yes the Kali Yuga is counting thousands of years............this is only a statement and probably not correct, understand?
(1..Pyramid Builders and Covenant to get Soulmate from God, sons of god into daughters of men, babel)
(2..3000 B.C. beginning of homosapien covenant)
(3..2000 A.D. ending of homosapien covenant, end of humanity)
(4..1000 year/day millinnum kingdom, or countdown to humanities final accusation against god of its unclean generations or dirth charge)
These Figures are counting down, and "a day for 1000 years, of 2peter3:8" is a common theology.

Our current date is 9/3/2022 (9/3 to 9/13 of 2022)

1000 Days before that was Space Ship Borisov
3000 Days before that was Missing Malaysia Flight 370
4000 Days before that was the whole, 5/21/2011 to 10/21/2011 End of the World Failed Prophecy
(which was based Sirius Twin Sun A+B observation, some people think that our original solar system was a twin sun of earth and jupiter)
edit on 6-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The climax of the Kali Yuga - what is it's significance? This small talk relays the message very well. For those who are open to it. Drink, those who art thirsty and weary.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Yugas more fully explained in a greater context here. But the previous discourse is the real heart of the matter.

The deeper you go the higher you fly, the higher you fly the deeper you go, so come on.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I too can hold the force of the eternal blue heaven. I mean if someone would hand it to me or point me to it.

However, I'm not always a smartass and believe in intellectual curiosity and...7 people flagged this so far(?!) so maybe it's just me not understanding and there's more here than I can grasp without help? Thanks.

Flagged because someone went through the trouble of putting what they think down and sharing it.
No one needs to bother if it seems unworthy but freedom of speech is a wonderful thing and some of the things first believe to be the craziest turn out to be right so IMHO it is always worth looking at other members thoughts and i am happy they continue to TRY and share them even though they are very often harasser for it.

I have gone back a few times in history to read your own very intelligent and interesting threads, but not everyone is up there on your level.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I stand corrected. I was sincere in asking for a more full explanation though. And for the record, I flagged it before I commented too.

However, that's no excuse for the smart ass part and I thank you, SeaWorthy, for handing me the mirror---firmly yet gently. Deft touch, Sir.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
(the subject (s) want a more full explanation, about our theory of..........the de-syncing between the two calendar systems..............to reference the original binary sun system in our solar system)

(times out, whatever can find)

(Thinking)

(Vernal Equinox Aligned (white line in center?))

sites.google.com...

Gregorian Creation Date = 3/11/3114 B.C.
Julian End Date = 6/21
Gregorian End Date = 12/21/2012
Julian End Date = 9/6

3114 B.C......Pole Star Aligned to Earth is to the Right of Vernal Equinox Center

6/21/2012 Transit of Venus and 12/21/2012 Transit of Earth Sun (IS CORRECT, Gregorian and Julian, Final Dates, "calendar de-syncing")
(Pole Star Earth is now Aligned to Earth, is to the Right of Vernal Equinox Center)

9/6/2022........in sequence still to the Right...........this is when the Mayan Calender is finished under the Julian Calendar System, as stated

(Our Theory is that the "de-syncing" of the julian and gregorian calendar systems...........predicted the correct observation...........for the reation that begins with Earth's Sun and Ends with Jupiter's Sun.............which is also stated as the "de-syncing" fo the vernal equinox form the direction the earth faces against the poles) (this gravity wave effect, originated in difference when our binary sun twins jupiter and earth's sun, were separated, to the final effect, and that is what 12/21/2012 marked, to its completion which is this year approximately)

(the prediction is 9/6/2022, the more correct answer based on our discussion is 9/3/2022 to 9/13/2022............matching the "de-syncing" and pattern that was reprived and calculated against the events of fatima, and the original decying of the calendar systems, which began with a 10 day, and continues to a 14 day in 2100 A.D................with halley's comet, serving as the equal distant spacing reference, the conclusion is only 2022 A.D. as we've said)

(Reply Completed)

sparky.rice.edu...

(You can see a green circle inside Series 4, this is the year 2022..............the "de-syncing" of the calendar systems for the hypothetical event or object of NIBIRU, can be expressed as a parallel in the lesser argument above) (please do not mention a college or a university, typically we won't say anything in return)

(You have to wait a few months, everything will be resolved)
edit on 7-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
the 2012 consciousness has rightly been bundeled up and tied closed to ferment in the crucible of the Alchemy

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the 2012 consciousness has rightly been bundeled up and tied closed to ferment in the crucible of the Alchemy

(Reply Completed)

www.nakedeyeplanets.com...

9/3/2022 (to 9/13/2022)..............is our prophecy..................a prophecy is not a science, it does not have to be atomically correct............it voices the prospect of a reaction faithfully, the rest is god's will or the testimony that is either acted against or, no action is taken both are profitable (in the sense that god will stop a reaction and rot the bodies of men, in their sin, for a repentance).

(but in reality, its god's will to give the son of man wives and a family..............but you can see how easy humanity desires a passive death only)
(everything will be resolved soon)
edit on 7-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join